Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to enroll Crypto Currency Course?  (Read 1158 times)
ZaynDale (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

Coursera is one of the popular online course and is currently conducting free course for Crypto Currency geeks and the course has been already more than 1 million enrolls.
How about you? Would you like to enroll also with the same course?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:59:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very technical matter.  Even an old enthusiasts will learn a thing or 2. Given a time,  i would gladly to enroll on any free course.  Im an BTC investor and will be great help of you understand thoroughly on what you are diving in.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
mukesh13m

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

Really interested to learn crypto currency as I m new on this chapter Let me know from where I can start to learn. Please advice
ZaynDale (OP)

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very technical matter.  Even an old enthusiasts will learn a thing or 2. Given a time,  i would gladly to enroll on any free course.  Im an BTC investor and will be great help of you understand thoroughly on what you are diving in.

Indeed, even Bitcoin and crypto currency enthusiasts will absolutely learn how and what made Bitcoin so special and successful.
I myself should finish this first crypto currency course they're offering free for all. Investors, owners, traders and everyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:07:03 PM

Yes.  If there is a school that offers crypto currency course i will take it. So that i will learn how cryptos are working.

aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:05:00 AM

yes if there is any I want a course of crypto eye to add to my knowledge and then even if there really and where sya can get the course crypto ...
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:08:01 AM

Coursera is one of the popular online course and is currently conducting free course for Crypto Currency geeks and the course has been already more than 1 million enrolls.
Bitcoin and other coins have a big part in the economica and industries so i would like to know more knowledge not only in bitcoin but in the other coins. Because its a verybbig help for us if we know all other coins so that we compare it to the bitcoin and maybe we will prdict what happen because of thei history
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:18:04 AM

Crypto currency is now very popular so it interests people to find out what it is. It can also be a good way to transfer, trade and exchange money in different currency. So it would seem a good idea to enroll on a crypto currency course especially if your good with computers or in business management. All efforts and expenses that are used will not be wasted if the skills or knowledge that are learned when used in a wise way.But before acquiring a course you are not yet associated with, you should find out backgrounds or ratings posted by other people for evidence that it exists and not a scam since there are people nowadays that uses the bitcoins background to trick people.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Mayora143

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:32:10 AM

Bitcoin has been very popular among most crypto currency. A course about crypto currency will mostly talk what it is, how its gotten, and the advantages and disadvantages of using crypto currency as money. But due to its popularity, crypto currencies can be searched and be learned in surfing the internet. Given with the internet as a source of knowledge, it cannot give basics or how to manage cryptocurrencies smartly. And i think that is what those free courses will tackle.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:42:23 AM

Yes l want to enrol in crypto curency.As a newbie l dont know yet what is further about crypto.l jaz see my relatives who invites me in bitcoin.I want to have more info about this because l want to reach what thesy have in bitcoin.
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:50:45 AM

Yes. I would love to. I have a limited understanding only when it comes to cryptocurrencies. I think if there's a chance that it would be added on courses or even if there are training and seminars offer about cryptocurrencies, I would go and invest for additional knowledge.  I believe if it is taught in schools it would ve explained detailed by detailed.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:52:06 AM

Wow, I didn't know they offered a cryptocurrency course. I'll definitely look into it.  I already consider myself somewhat knowledgeable, but in this world where information is power, you can never know too much. I'm sure the investment will pay off in the end.

I've been wanting to enroll to an online course for a while now because I have been stagnant for far too long and cryptocurrencies, being one of my passions, is the perfect way to start. Thanks for the info!

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:55:05 AM

Wow,  I'll join. Nice to hear theres a free.  Before when someone posted a crypto course, I'll just ignore it.  Who can afford a 0.1btc class session.
Anyways your announcement is very interesting. I'll join Smiley

Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 08:11:32 AM by Lm2e4

Well I am still just a beginner in Cryptos and I would like to learn more about it, and if I have a chance to enroll on that course then why not! It is an opportunity for me to become good in this field so I shouldn't miss it out. But I still believe we still need a certain budget to get into it, in able for us to learn more and I am not going to believe you that  it is free. Is it?  Huh
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:19:12 AM

Yes Coursera is really a good platform for online course on Crypto currencies and how to trade them for good profits. Apart from this i have also undergone udemy paid course which was good a expereince and till now i think more than 1 million people have enroll for this type of courses in online. Even i am planning to organize a technical analysis course soon as i have mastered technical analysis and trading successfully from past 7 yrs and so i will be either doing the workshop via coursera platform or from this forum thread, but don't worry i will also share few techniques and tricks free of cost in this forum threads soon  Wink .

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:32:20 AM

If possible, I will definitely register. I think the amount of knowledge I know about crypto is very small compared to what it is and everyone knows. And I think that's also what new entrants to the btc investment need and they have to do ... I think joining the course will have more benefits for your investment.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:40:54 AM

Really, that’s interesting. Hope that they will not teach new scammers. Just kidding. Teaching it is the best way to advertise and to spread the word about bitcoin. This has been a normal thing now as possible be the greatest move of any course centers online and must be available also on universities offline. Cryptocurrency is taking its way by its own without pressuring any government but it goes with the people or the deman of it that makes it happened.
bazdarx8

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

Yes if its free and it doesn't hurt to try investing your time into a lot of things to see if it works.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

Blockgeeks . com offering Blockchain and Cryptocurrency courses with monthly and yearly subscription
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:11:14 AM

Why not. It can't be learned at any schools yet. Aside from that, people who has expertise on cryptocurrencies are very few. We are going to need more people who has experience at this field in the future. Cryptocurrency is very profitable. Actually im starting to see some news that some schools are now offering cryptocurrency course. https://news.bitcoin.com/russian-universities-cryptocurrency-courses/
As Russia go all in on cryptocurrency. They begin to add this special courses for master's degree classes. This course is highly demanded there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: