Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 03:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about an inter-racial relationship?  (Read 779 times)
victoriatmayo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

In our world where you can get everything in an instant, even talking with strangers from miles away, what do you guys think about being in a relationship with a person who hails from a different race?

For me, it's great because you get to experience and see a whole new environment. Plus the fact that you two could use different languages together.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:48:02 PM

Nothing against it. As long as there is a true love, it's good.
Mr. Tom

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:51:57 PM

Actually in near future pure breeds will be left behind while competing with the hybrids. So if you want your children be good, go with inter racial relationship.
Domicass

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

I think its a great thing. We can get to learn and experience the culture of other people.
faimloup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

If you do a simple DNA test you will find we are all already a mix of races. So every relationship is interracial if you think about it. So: normal.

Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:17:10 PM

It's cool. You should be able to form a relationship with anyone you please. They also usually come with different cultures, so that's even cooler.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:21:04 PM

Choosing to race mix is a personal choice and it should be respected. It is prevalent here in Latin America and nobody gives a damn.

uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

It is a thing of beauty as is the rest of the world. If two people love each other than regardless of their background, races, or skin color they should be allowed to express that love. That is what life is all about, loving! Kiss

abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

for me, there is no problem with this kind of relationship as long as the couple is willing to listen to each other, a lot of people got into this kind of relationship and yet they succeeded but there's also got into trouble, for those people who wanted to be in this kind of relationship just be careful and try to know the person very well. with this kind relationship there's always an advantage and disadvantages. one of this advantages is the language barrier.   

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:45:27 AM

We are all humans despite skin color, who all want love. Skin color really shouldn't come between true love.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:53:53 AM

Wow - to be fair I've never thought about my relationship in that way - thats for putting a hat on it and giving me a label...

bitcahunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

What do I think? I think i want an asian girl!
Forester78

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:21:06 AM

In our world where you can get everything in an instant, even talking with strangers from miles away, what do you guys think about being in a relationship with a person who hails from a different race?

For me, it's great because you get to experience and see a whole new environment. Plus the fact that you two could use different languages together.
I certainly can not understand incest, but often I see such children and mulattoes. So it turns out to people it does not matter what kind of race you main love and relationship, and this can not but rejoice.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3107

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:47:17 AM

if you don't view a inter-racial relationship the same as other relationships, then you are a racist.

No shortage of those among brainwashed religious freaks.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
GMule

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:59:32 AM

if you don't view a inter-racial relationship the same as other relationships, then you are a racist.

No shortage of those among brainwashed religious freaks.  :/

Well said!  Although society and our peer groups have a lot of responsibilities too.  It's very easy to make comments and remarks that are passively negative that I have grown up with (but I do try to stop myself).

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mumu123

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

I certainly can not understand incest, but often I see such children and mulattoes. So it turns out to people it does not matter what kind of race you main love and relationship, and this can not but rejoice.

Am I getting that right?? Are you saying, that "mulattoes" are only being born through incest?? Dude, do you even know what incest means??
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

I do not have anything against these relationships, but if these guys start to quarrel and if they are not tolerant yet, they always accuse the race or nation of the partner. Meanwhile, love overcomes all these problems.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Your race really did play a big part in how you grew up, whether you realized it before or not. Watching how your partner is treated and how you’re treated together, in big and small ways, will illuminate many elements of life that are typically regulated to the background.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

I think if two people meet and they fall in love then I'm happy for them. I love seeing two cultures come together. Language wise, so long as there is english to go to and google translate comes in as a factor then I'm happy for them. Going to each other's countries ain't that bad too

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

Personally, I communicate with internationals much more interesting, more you learn everything new. I even taught English so much, I started my friends from English-speaking countries and talked to them on Skype.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: