Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still have 20 BTC's to sell for $50 a BTC...  (Read 1039 times)
CClark80 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:28:59 PM

Still have 20 BTC's that I am trying to sell for $50 a BTC to make my initial investment back from SR in cash.

Everyone seems to want me to send the BTC's upfront then pay but I am not willing to do so with no cash in hand.

If anyone is willing to send money for 2-3 BTC's then I will send the whole 20 and you can pay the remaining cash owed.

I may be a new user here but I have a very good reputation on other forums with positive iTrader / 500+ post counts.

If anyone is interested send me a PM and I can have these BTC's to you within the next 30 minutes.
iram9023

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 07:33:31 PM

Still have 20 BTC's that I am trying to sell for $50 a BTC to make my initial investment back from SR in cash.

Everyone seems to want me to send the BTC's upfront then pay but I am not willing to do so with no cash in hand.

If anyone is willing to send money for 2-3 BTC's then I will send the whole 20 and you can pay the remaining cash owed.

I may be a new user here but I have a very good reputation on other forums with positive iTrader / 500+ post counts.

If anyone is interested send me a PM and I can have these BTC's to you within the next 30 minutes.

Thats too good to be true. Why not go to the exchange and deposit your btc and withdraw cash?
eltonjock

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:36:22 PM

Why don't you just use an escrow service?
CClark80 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:38:39 PM

Because I need the cash today so I don't have time to wait for a service / site and is not too good to be true... only had $50 invested into the product that I sold for 1 BTC which I sold 20 of them so that is why I am only asking for $50 per BTC.

xboxgames

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:39:55 PM

You refused escrow when I offered to buy, LOL.

SCAMMER
xboxgames

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:41:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232323.0
xboxgames

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:41:45 PM

Quick Scammer, abandon ship and make new BTCTalk account pronto, offer them for 80 next time Smiley
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:42:47 PM

Nice try tough, he came up with a lame excuse and even a good price for greedy people.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:42:54 PM

Scammers hate Escrow.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:44:20 PM

Because I need the cash today so I don't have time to wait for a service / site and is not too good to be true... only had $50 invested into the product that I sold for 1 BTC which I sold 20 of them so that is why I am only asking for $50 per BTC.

No one is going to take you seriously without escrow, I will even advice members to NOT GO FIRST with OP without using escrow unless you want to get scammed.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:47:39 PM

I think the moderators may need to stop this thread before it even starts.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:48:36 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2013, 08:00:14 PM by RodeoX

Hey CClark80, I'm not going o call you a scammer, you might be a saint. But there have been so many scams that I doubt anyone will take your offer without escrow. It really would be foolish on their part.

EDIT: Also, you have waited until the day you need the money to do anything about it. This does not inspire much confidence, especially since you seem to need it for your drug dealing business.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:50:37 PM

I'll buy them for you. You send first. I'm trusted. I have a business selling bitcoin at btc.pt so I can buy those from you.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:52:20 PM

Obvious scam is obvious

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:12:04 PM

Might take you a little more serious if you show us and sign a message with your 20 BTC on the blockchain.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:14:22 PM

Hey CClark80, I'm not going o call you a scammer, you might be a saint. But there have been so many scams that I doubt anyone will take your offer without escrow. It really would be foolish on their part.

EDIT: Also, you have waited until the day you need the money to do anything about it. This does not inspire much confidence, especially since you seem to need it for your drug dealing business.

Well if he's into drug dealing he should need to be secure, He sent me his or drop's  Name and even address yesterday. Address might be fake but name is correct. I even located him by searching his name on some reverse lookup sites.
CClark80 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:25:35 PM

Exactly ms.escrow you have my information so why would I try to scam someone... sounds like a majority is trying to get something for nothing and that is not how I play.  I am willing to give my info because I am legit.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:27:03 PM

Exactly ms.escrow you have my information so why would I try to scam someone... sounds like a majority is trying to get something for nothing and that is not how I play.  I am willing to give my info because I am legit.

Might take you a little more serious if you show us and sign a message with your 20 BTC on the blockchain.

Still waiting....

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:39:46 PM

Well if he's into drug dealing he should need to be secure, He sent me his or drop's  Name and even address yesterday. Address might be fake but name is correct. I even located him by searching his name on some reverse lookup sites.

Because he couldn't give fake information? It's ridiculously easy to act like you're someone you're not.

If you trust him so much, you can give him the money, lol.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xboxgames

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:40:57 PM

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you could accept escrow like i asked and have 2k in your hand in 30 minutes.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: