Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:23:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES SPECULATION  (Read 1631 times)
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:34:28 AM

I’m sure this is a temporary situation for waves. Markets are so unstable for altcoins lately so it’s a normal situation for waves to lose some value. I don’t think that will effect the waves in long term. I’m sure it will reach it’s potential sooner or later.

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

In my opinion Waves provides a very good project, where you can create tokens, trade on a decentralized exchange and has lots of other useful features. It's pretty strange price is so low. I expect it to grow very much in 2018.
RelBunny

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

Say what?  It's not possible to lose more than 100%.  
Someone losing 100% of his investment is possible if the altcoin an investor picked and hold lost it's value and dumped to 1 satoshi with a huge buywall. In waves case, you are right that its not possible for it's holder to lose 100% of his investment since it has retained it's value even if the price dropped big. Investors have lost a huge percent of their investment though even if waves still have value. Probably waves would pump soon after hardforks of bitcoin stop.

100% loss is if what you invested in drops to zero.

More than 100% is, well, just not possible.
dalecom

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

Im expecting a big increase for Waves once the BTC fork is out of the way.
Take a look at the new DEX UI coming this month - https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/927861758290812928
b0nka

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

STRESS TEST STARTS TODAY! And DEX UI coming this month!

“Waves-NG” -  Waves to become the fastest blockchain platform in the world

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-become-the-fastest-blockchain-platform-in-the-world-5291275c9befToday starts

In my opinion right now Waves are very undervalued

Check what is happening, how many people buying and how many selling this coin.
https://ibb.co/iyZ3nb
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:06:30 AM

Waves going to 10$▲ soon . This is the best investment i ever made. I believe and support Waves and also i am a hodler of waves.
They are always twitting jokes about ethereum really funny Smiley
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:12:01 AM

Waves is a solid coin, It has got Sasha as its lead developer, one of the most knowledgeable people about the blockchain,

On top of this is has a solid Roadmap over 2018 introducing a number of new features which are sure to boost the price up allot,

It has a working DEX already and gives out ICO coins and miner tokens based on a Leased POS which means you don't even need your wallet open to make money.
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:18:24 AM

I wouldn't check price daily, this is long term investment. I wouldn't sell even if it makes %100 overnight, I have better expectations. If you trust this project you shouldn't follow the price every hour/day. That will only bring bad trading decisions.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:04:40 AM

I’m sure this is a temporary situation for waves. Markets are so unstable for altcoins lately so it’s a normal situation for waves to lose some value. I don’t think that will effect the waves in long term. I’m sure it will reach it’s potential sooner or later.

Currently due to btc price surge all the altcoins have being falling badly and from ystd it has started to pick up which is a good story. Hopefully with the fork coming the value of this coins should make some noise in the market but for waves I am not sure what will be down the line.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

Would like to hear your thoughts on waves
Currently down more than 20% from last night
I think waves are more suitable for long term rather than short term which generate instant profits.
slow progress made it keep going up but very slowly.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
CryptoNerd75

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

i think it will recover pretty soon. It has strong fundamentals so no need to worry
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:17:26 AM

Waves going to 10$▲ soon . This is the best investment i ever made. I believe and support Waves and also i am a hodler of waves.
They are always twitting jokes about ethereum really funny Smiley
I also hope the same as you, these few months I also bought some waves and I strongly believe in waves. this will be valuable in the future

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:25:29 AM

Never bought any Waves at the time. I do wish I did of course. It is definitely for the long term. Strong project.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

Waves is good coin tho...dex can executed from its mobile wallet i like waves. And the lease system makes me more comfortable to stake. I can leased it from my wallet and can exit leasing anytime. This coin will goes above $10 in 3 years in my opinion. From january until now the coin hasbeen up 10 times at its all time high and i miss that momentum. I still wait for the right time to buy it for very long term.
b0nka

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:14:46 PM

Waves is good coin tho...dex can executed from its mobile wallet i like waves. And the lease system makes me more comfortable to stake. I can leased it from my wallet and can exit leasing anytime. This coin will goes above $10 in 3 years in my opinion. From january until now the coin hasbeen up 10 times at its all time high and i miss that momentum. I still wait for the right time to buy it for very long term.

Do you even read something about waves? or its some kind of trol?
2018 - 50-100 USD
STRESS TEST STARTS TODAY! And DEX UI coming this month!

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-become-the-fastest-blockchain-platform-in-the-world-5291275c9befToday

ROAD MAP: NG + MULTISIG + SMART CONTRACTS

Waves NG should reach +1000tx/s with close to 1 sec block times! 

Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

I am sure Waves will go to 50$ by next 2 month once bitcoin stable then Next year will be for the waves to rise .
so Keep on Hold and HLOD Wink if you really want to have good profit then buy waves
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

I am sure Waves will go to 50$ by next 2 month once bitcoin stable then Next year will be for the waves to rise .
so Keep on Hold and HLOD Wink if you really want to have good profit then buy waves

That's a totally high prediction considering waves still haven't reach the $10 per piece mark Shocked. I'll honor you 1 btc token if after 2 months it will truly increase at $50 price. Mark my words lol.

Well, to be serious, waves didn't reach my expectation until now. I thought of a bigger price for each token since I was still a participant on their ICO campaign last 2016. Thinking how many bctalk members have joined that time, makes it a bit sad that it didn't reach far on pricing.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:41:14 PM

That's a totally high prediction considering waves still haven't reach the $10 per piece mark Shocked. I'll honor you 1 btc token if after 2 months it will truly increase at $50 price. Mark my words lol.

Well, to be serious, waves didn't reach my expectation until now. I thought of a bigger price for each token since I was still a participant on their ICO campaign last 2016. Thinking how many bctalk members have joined that time, makes it a bit sad that it didn't reach far on pricing.

Agreed. $50 is a high call - a very high one at the moment. But this is crypto. **** tends to hit the fan a lot here
b0nka

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

the waves are circling around $ 3-4-5. waves team needs to do something to upgrade the value.
maybe a software update maybe a conference

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you write for post ? do you even read news , search something or just write?

Cheesy he talking what waves team need Cheesy Cheesy damn, you really do not know what are  you talking about

I will help you:

ROAD MAP: NG + MULTISIG + SMART CONTRACTS

please first read something and then write.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-become-the-fastest-blockchain-platform-in-the-world-5291275c9befToday
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:40:47 AM

Guys waves EZ 30% less than 24 hours , My prediction waves will continue to green until Q1 2018. this is one of the best investments for now. current prices are still "undervalue"

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: