Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Graduation thesis  (Read 1163 times)
chuck1546

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:54:44 PM

Best would be to start with blockchain and explain how this could be useful in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoOne1122

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

You can for example make a complete block of research work on the theme of creating the world's first blockade of bitcoins.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:11:47 PM

Try to look for those Blockchain developers or bitcoin enthusiasts. Get their point of views about bitcoin and the tech behind it, blockchain. You can compare their ideas and give your own points too with it. Did your professor agreed and approved this proposal of yours with bitcoin? I known some people that suggested bitcoin and blockchain to their professors for their final thesis study but they were rejected. You can also have a conference or interview with the people who are living full time with bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:08:55 AM

What subject are you studying? Depending on what it is I'd recommend taking more of a blockchain approach rather than just Bitcoin itself. That enables you to talk about further technologies and practical uses as well as mentioning ETH too.
But again, it really depends on your course title.

Thank you for your response. I am studying the Finance (Banking and Asset Management more precisely) but I would like to write about the Bitcoin because it really interests me. I could maybe talk about the links between Bitcoins and the finance world. For example as research questions, what effect on the world economy would the adoption of bitcoin as universal currency? If you have any other ideas, don't hesitate...

Since you want to focus more in bitcoin and there are some issues in banking sector now because they are feel threatened by the idea of cryptocurrency then I would suggest about the effects of people saving their funds in bitcoin wallet instead of saving it in banks. What would be the advantages and disadvantages of people who would rather convert their fiat to bitcoin and store in their wallet compared to the people who are storing their fiat money in banks. You have to tackle the effects of it in the banking business and the possibilities of what might happen if more people are really going to put their funds in bitcoin because for now, bitcoin is still not that popular but what if it comes to mass adoption.

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

There are a lot of ways, how to implement BTC and blockchain-connected themes on the scientific research. For example, you may make research on the technologies itself or, what I like the most, may apply these topic into some economical, historical or even philosophycal researches.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:30:46 PM

What subject are you studying? Depending on what it is I'd recommend taking more of a blockchain approach rather than just Bitcoin itself. That enables you to talk about further technologies and practical uses as well as mentioning ETH too.
He can extent his thesis but would really be long for sure because he would already include other altcoin like ETH. It would extend and going already on smart-contract topic and that wont already be relevant to the topic title unless if he would decide change it but would really took much time because you are getting inside on bitcoin and ETH and this would be a long topic and its much better to focus on blockchain technology which would really turn out to be interesting for them to listen and read up your thesis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:43:48 PM

Exactly people fail to realise that it is actually the blockchain which is really the key which makes Bitcoin what it is. People really need to learn more about blockchain and how it can be implemented to achieve different things. As for OP, i totally agree with AT101ET, Do Blockchain instead of Bitcoin. It will help you understand bitcoin more clearly. Good Luck.

Here is a subject for you to research on.

How blockchain can be used for ticketing.
Agreed moreover these days everyone is just coming with its own token one ethereum blockchains instead of doing some hardwork in creating their own blockhain. This is why trustworthy ICO's have become scarce. People need to understand the blockchain is the future innovation.
Vladcrypto20

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

Hey man,

I definitely believe that there are a lot of things you can talk about in your graduation thesis about bitcoin, but my biggest advice would be to write about the practical implications of bitcoin or for what bitcoin is used in the real world and paint a very good academic picture with real research and examples. I definitely do not believe that trivial things like crypto-currency being the future will work in the conservative academic sphere Smiley
Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:36:08 PM

The applications of the blockchain technology in the financial sector. Limiting your thesis to Bitcoin might limit the material you get on the topic since many applications and developers are using Ethereum.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
grandmasters2

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

Can you get a doctorate in blockchain technology?  Pretty cool if so.
akd_dadi

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

Thank you for your response. I am studying the Finance (Banking and Asset Management more precisely) but I would like to write about the Bitcoin because it really interests me. I could maybe talk about the links between Bitcoins and the finance world. For example as research questions, what effect on the world economy would the adoption of bitcoin as universal currency? If you have any other ideas, don't hesitate...

What about focusing on the potential for digital currencies based on blockchain technology to replace the centralised monetary systems that rule our world, and the impact that would have on the civilisation as we know it, but perhaps also on the barriers to this happening? I can definitely see, 100 years from now, people looking through talking about coins and notes like we're ancient history, as they pay someone on Earth for a supply shipment that just arrived on Mars, via BTC.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

It depends upon your course. If your course is more related in software and coding, then i suggest you use bitcointalk as your thesis subject. If you are more skilled in hardware, mining is the best thesis subject.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

You could write one on the social economics side to cryptocurrencies and the barriers to achieving their potential.

Interesting. Can you elaborate more on social economics? Can this be backed up by quantitative measures too?

Would anyone know how the bitcoin data be retrieved? I understand that in p2p, data are available online. Thanks to those who will answer.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:40:41 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 03:55:34 PM by dillpicklechips

This Thesis title would be very difficult as there are not yet a lot of published article or related literature to support it.  I don't know but I am also planning to use Bitcoin in my graduate studies thesis but yet again, I have to think twice before I finally made up my mind.  So far, I guess this is out of the league as they say to old critics during title defense as this is yet foreign to them.

There is. "Mastering Bitcoin" by Andreas Antonopoulos. There are other more good reads. A wiki about Bitcoin is there too. It is just a matter of researching good reads and asking people.

Since you want to focus more in bitcoin and there are some issues in banking sector now because they are feel threatened by the idea of cryptocurrency then I would suggest about the effects of people saving their funds in bitcoin wallet instead of saving it in banks. What would be the advantages and disadvantages of people who would rather convert their fiat to bitcoin and store in their wallet compared to the people who are storing their fiat money in banks. You have to tackle the effects of it in the banking business and the possibilities of what might happen if more people are really going to put their funds in bitcoin because for now, bitcoin is still not that popular but what if it comes to mass adoption.
This is great. You should also get some statements of some known banks in your area or in an article or interview. I want to input something about Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrencies) and fiat to coexist and work together for flexible finance. As we know, both have their own pros and cons so following this line of thought you will emphasize when to use fiat and bitcoin.

I advise you to "not" consider the topics about Bitcoin or cryptos replacing the fiat system or what. It should be emphasized that we need both. Thru Bitcoin and fiat, hand in hand, can bring a smart financial affairs.

Here is a motto: Libertas, Aequitas, Veritas.
Another one: Vires in Numeris

Both of this mottos are used in Bitcoin. Try searching these.
jgjw

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:22:49 AM

You could write one on the social economics side to cryptocurrencies and the barriers to achieving their potential.

Interesting. Can you elaborate more on social economics? Can this be backed up by quantitative measures too?

Would anyone know how the bitcoin data be retrieved? I understand that in p2p, data are available online. Thanks to those who will answer.

I'm looking into something similar for my thesis. Specifically how bitcoin (or digital currency in general), as a medium of exchange, is perceived by non-users and what factors influence their choice to adopt/barriers stand in their way. Basically, what will it take for this type of currency to gain a wider adoption, especially amongst non-technical users who don't want to know all the technical details behind it in order to buy stuff with it.

If anyone can help: do you know of any papers that have been written that relate to bitcoin and public perception/adoption? Do you think this is a good topic to look at/can it be retooled in anyway?
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

I agree but it depends the school  and students that bitcoin can be a part of their graduation thesis .Bitcoin is more on finance  topic  maybe it can be the graduaton  thesis but beforewe adopt this  idea we have to consult first  to the  school  and student  permission.
eleonoramettie

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:18:46 AM

I agree but it depends the school  and students that bitcoin can be a part of their graduation thesis .Bitcoin is more on finance  topic  maybe it can be the graduaton  thesis but beforewe adopt this  idea we have to consult first  to the  school  and student  permission.
I also agree with the fact which you propose. I think that bitcoin can be a topic of a thesis  work. Bitcoin is connected to the financial theme, but the thesis writing service https://essaybison.com/buy-thesis/  can help with writing bitcoin thesis. This service can help with writing this thesis because all employees are professionals and have different types of specialties. Also, there are employees who have worked like finalists!
masondillon

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 07:45:53 AM

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this interesting information. What is more, the material provided here will be useful to do my online test for me. Thanks a lot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: