Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoboy.architect try to scam  (Read 416 times)
what1005 (OP)

Activity: 553
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

What happened:
 cryptoboy.architect use 2 nick clone and try to extort money me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=283681
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=908179
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1112677

you see this 3 nick is clone, leave negative the same for another member
https://imgur.com/a/luCDc

Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=283681

Additional Notes: There is way to scam

PM/Chat Logs:
https://imgur.com/a/R1nx4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

Let me get this straight: He is not asking for anything in return other than *force* you to complete a trade with him? A PayPal trade that is?

I'd like to get input from KWH or similar. I'll PM.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
what1005 (OP)

Activity: 553
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:29:11 PM

Let me get this straight: He is not asking for anything in return other than *force* you to complete a trade with him? A PayPal trade that is?

He try to leave negative and ask me trade his paypal.i know surely he will ask me send first then delete negative.he use 3 clone nick to bully me
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Looks like extortion to me. Why else would someone leave a Negative then want to complete a trade for the Negative removal?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:32:25 PM

Looks like extortion to me. Why else would someone leave a Negative then want to complete a trade for the Negative removal?
I just wanted a second opinion before proceeding. There's also this:

Trust summary for cryptoboy.architect

This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

I just wanted a second opinion before proceeding. There's also this:

Trust summary for cryptoboy.architect

This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

I saw the resets, not confidence inspiring but maybe explainable. I asked all 3 accounts to respond.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

I saw the resets, not confidence inspiring but maybe explainable. I asked all 3 accounts to respond.
The resets are likely to be confirmatory for malevolent behavior, e.g. could be hacked and thus a "why not" attempt.

Hey KWH and OP

I got a message from cryptoboy.architect saying some members are spamming his selling thread and trying to scam him anyways i've deleted all my neg trust for them and i will now give neg trust to cryptoboy.architect for misleading and scam attempts

Thank you.
You got a PM from a random member and you gave another member a negative rating just like that due to his request? I find that hard to believe.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sublimeguy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

The resets are likely to be confirmatory for malevolent behavior, e.g. could be hacked and thus a "why not" attempt.

Hey KWH and OP

I got a message from cryptoboy.architect saying some members are spamming his selling thread and trying to scam him anyways i've deleted all my neg trust for them and i will now give neg trust to cryptoboy.architect for misleading and scam attempts

Thank you.
You got a PM from a random member and you gave another member a negative rating just like that due to his request? I find that hard to believe.

hey Lauda why the random neg? sent you a pm. dont understand what youre talking about but the reference is this thread
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:49:15 PM

Hey KWH and OP

Thank you.

hey Lauda why the random neg? sent you a pm. dont understand what youre talking about but the reference is this thread

Look through your Trust left, do you see anything that is false? Did you have a trade for .5BTC with the OP?

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

OP, judging from the cute, infantile PM's from cryptoboy.architect, I think we know who the turd-in-the-punch-bowl is.

Albert Einstein
sublimeguy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

Hey KWH and OP

Thank you.

Look through your Trust left, do you see anything that is false? Did you have a trade for .5BTC with the OP?

im new here and havent done any trades with anyone. there is something weird with my trust it says i sent this feedback:

"what1005   2017-11-01   0.50000000      Asking for your teamviewer DONT GIVE IT TO HIM BECAREFULL."

but i dont know who that is and i definitely didnt send that feedback. no clue whats going on
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

Hey KWH and OP

Thank you.

im new here and havent done any trades with anyone. there is something weird with my trust it says i sent this feedback:

"what1005   2017-11-01   0.50000000      Asking for your teamviewer DONT GIVE IT TO HIM BECAREFULL."

but i dont know who that is and i definitely didnt send that feedback. no clue whats going on

I would be finding out as this is your account and you are responsible for its actions.

Albert Einstein
sublimeguy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:57:37 PM

i also got this feedback:

User            Date           Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
what1005   2017-11-01   1.00000000      scammer

sublimeguy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

Hey KWH and OP

Thank you.

I would be finding out as this is your account and you are responsible for its actions.

ok well how would i go about finding out? i just changed my account password.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

User            Date           Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments

From the OP's evidence posted, it would be mostly correct. As I do not know the amount (if any) that was involved, I can't say on the Risked Amount. In all reality, any feedback needs to be as accurate as possible.

Albert Einstein
sublimeguy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

User            Date           Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments

From the OP's evidence posted, it would be mostly correct. As I do not know the amount (if any) that was involved, I can't say on the Risked Amount. In all reality, any feedback needs to be as accurate as possible.

im so incredibly confused right now. i also got this in my email but i dont see the message in my messages:

"You have just been sent a personal message by what1005 on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hello.Please delete negative.I got scam from paypal.I check teamview to sure they dont use hack credit and charge back Paypal.thank you

https://imgur.com/a/YkSTo
https://imgur.com/a/NO1A5

Reply to this Personal Message here: "
sublimeguy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:18:24 PM

and 2 days ago i got this message:

You have just been sent a personal message by Ch3wbacca on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

hi sublimeguy

i've replied to you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267392.0

Thanks.

today i got this message:

You have just been sent a personal message by cryptoboy.architect on Bitcoin Forum.

hey sublimeguy

Please reply to the new scam accusation here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267392.0

ive never posted in that thread.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:34:19 PM

Hi! I just opened my profile today and got a ton of message and it shows that I've posted something with regards to a transaction. Sorry it is not me. Someone used my account to swindle people and try to extort or scam  some transactions. Please see image link of the proof that someone hacked me. If you want a can prove a log in email for this one.

https://imgur.com/a/7s4pa
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:30:52 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 11:47:05 PM by KWH

Hi! I just opened my profile today and got a ton of message and it shows that I've posted something with regards to a transaction. Sorry it is not me. Someone used my account to swindle people and try to extort or scam  some transactions. Please see image link of the proof that someone hacked me. If you want a can prove a log in email for this one.

https://imgur.com/a/7s4pa

You are responsible for your account. I find it odd how you discovered your account was hacked in a very short time recovered it. Amazed I would add.
Now you need to prove it is your account.

Can you sign a message with 1vtaDzEd7PLPRYH8f2YK8QEPHaUWzFoBs

Albert Einstein
jogoma12

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

The extortion or semi-extortion is getting really popular on these forums.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: