Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 400 times)
Princa (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:33:44 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 03:04:44 AM by Princa

removed
Demure178

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:03:26 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 05:23:41 PM by Demure178

Man, Get your fact right before accusing us! Am from Jbox, i created Jbox Forum, which i can proudly say it, we aint scams, Here is our official site link >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2330794.0

Go to our official website >> https://www.jboxcoin.org/ our team image is been displayed, what other proof do you need? our team profile is been displayed! and MREPhas been helpful with us, Jbox team has reported to moderators on scam site on the forum, and moderators has deleted some, we reported the fake airdrop you signed up to MREP moderator and he deleted it, after showing him proof! Get fact man!

This was the fake airdrop information you signed up on!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0
Check the links please!

We had a partnership deal with Dale coin, so are you telling me dale coin is also a scam, get your fact straight!
Nudge

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:11:31 PM

Unfortunately I was one of their victims. I recently join their free  airdrop and even posted on their thread. I am new to this and still learning in here. I hope this will not happen to everyone. I felt so sad i got a negative trust. Hoping there's a consideration for me. I can prove myself that I am innocent and never ever cross to my mind to take part on any scams.
Demure178

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:22:59 PM

Unfortunately I was one of their victims. I recently join their free  airdrop and even posted on their thread. I am new to this and still learning in here. I hope this will not happen to everyone. I felt so sad i got a negative trust. Hoping there's a consideration for me. I can prove myself that I am innocent and never ever cross to my mind to take part on any scams.

Wow, why dont you have fact, before you blame the wrong person? heard over to this link and see for your self! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0
Nudge

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:00:10 AM

Wow, why dont you have fact, before you blame the wrong person? heard over to this link and see for your self! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0

Can't you see? I got negative trust from cryptodevil because of your free airdrop which is absolutely a scam and you even asked us to post something on your thread. You ruined someones account. I know for sure 100% that I am not involved with your scams.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:23:04 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 07:33:39 AM by Islapdonkey

the amount of shills with newbie accounts are too much in this thread> I think a scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347855
It's not just me. Jbox is a failed scam.

I am still waiting for your counter claims. Otherwise, you are a scam!

To see Princa and Dexter42 call an account a scam is like hearing a dog make fun of another dog for barking. Am not a hundred percent sure if Jbox is a scam but from what i have read, it doesn't look good. Anyway, i won't speak on Jbox till am 100% sure, so i will leave it at that.  Just do a thorough research if you thinking about investing, and if you want my 2 cents, i will advise you to completely avoid it, the risk far out-ways any feasible gain.

Anyway, back to Princa and Dexter42, this act of screaming scam on another thread is a facade to polish up there account and hopefully get a few ppl to start believing that they have good intentions on this forum. So i will like to remind everyone that this is the acct responsible for Logic AI,  Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins.
 My guess is due to the failure of their newer scams (i.e nebule, sonic ether, Logic AI) due to constant exposure from individuals they have scammed, they trying to contribute in exposing other scam accts in hope of gaining good grace thru reverse psychology.

Again, my post is not to contend that Jbox is safe and not a scam. If anything it looks pretty scammy to me, but since i don't have enough info on them yet, i choose not to speak on it. My post is to continously expose this other scammers Princa and Dexter42 for their obvious attempt at trying to manipulate forum members emotion. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nudge

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

the amount of shills with newbie accounts are too much in this thread> I think a scam

To see Princa and Dexter42 call an account a scam is like hearing a dog make fun of another dog for barking. Am not a hundred percent sure if Jbox is a scam but from what i have read, it doesn't look good. Anyway, i won't speak on Jbox till am 100% sure, so i will leave it at that.  Just do a thorough research if you thinking about investing, and if you want my 2 cents, i will advise you to completely avoid it, the risk far out-ways any feasible gain.

Anyway, back to Princa and Dexter42, this act of screaming scam on another thread is a facade to polish up there account and hopefully get a few ppl to start believing that they have good intentions on this forum. So i will like to remind everyone that this is the acct responsible for Logic AI,  Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins.
 My guess is due to the failure of their newer scams (i.e nebule, sonic ether, Logic AI) due to constant exposure from individuals they have scammed, they trying to contribute in exposing other scam accts in hope of gaining good grace thru reverse psychology.

Again, my post is not to contend that Jbox is safe and not a scam. If anything it looks pretty scammy to me, but since i don't have enough info on them yet, i choose not to speak on it. My post is to continously expose this other scammers Princa and Dexter42 for their obvious attempt at trying to manipulate forum members emotion. Thanks

And this scam threads they're accussing I don't even know the people behind it and it will never ever in my whole life to think about joining this scam. I am so depressed why I got negative trust. I know you guys would feel the same of being accused when you know to yourself that you are innocent and it hurts so bad. I join this forum with good intention to fulfill my family needs but my entire plan was messed by those scammers. How can i join now for bounty, signature campaign and other stuff when i have this negative trust. I'm just new here and didn't think about that this would happen to me.
Demure178

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:13:40 PM

Unfortunately I was one of their victims. I recently join their free  airdrop and even posted on their thread. I am new to this and still learning in here. I hope this will not happen to everyone. I felt so sad i got a negative trust. Hoping there's a consideration for me. I can prove myself that I am innocent and never ever cross to my mind to take part on any scams.

Can't you see? I got negative trust from cryptodevil because of your free airdrop which is absolutely a scam and you even asked us to post something on your thread. You ruined someones account. I know for sure 100% that I am not involved with your scams.

God, are you kidding me, those airdrop aint from us, you went to fill out a scam airdrop! the official Jbox didnt do any airdrop, we put a disclaimer out, immediately we saw that, check the link!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0
Demure178

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:20:27 PM

And this scam threads they're accussing I don't even know the people behind it and it will never ever in my whole life to think about joining this scam. I am so depressed why I got negative trust. I know you guys would feel the same of being accused when you know to yourself that you are innocent and it hurts so bad. I join this forum with good intention to fulfill my family needs but my entire plan was messed by those scammers. How can i join now for bounty, signature campaign and other stuff when i have this negative trust. I'm just new here and didn't think about that this would happen to me.

now i hope ypu can see all this, these are all wrong accusation, we annouced a disclaimer at this link, check it out please >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0 , this negative trust anit good, with no proof! you can check our community, our team are of mixed countries! our team profile are been displayed so you will know where the ico is coming from! leave check all this fact and do the needful! this wont stop our ico!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: