Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world  (Read 39368 times)
dikan

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

In this scenario, the initial CMT based on ERC-20 will be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with the original CMT issued on blockchain CyberMiles, with stored values and rights transferred to the original token. all the CMT based on ERC-20 will burned after cybermiles blockchain launch

There are two uses of CMT: to reward community members for the services they provide, and to facilitate financial transactions on the network.

does cybermiles work with cobinhood. ?? later on whether it can be tokens from cobinhood as well
ululamri (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

In this scenario, the initial CMT based on ERC-20 will be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with the original CMT issued on blockchain CyberMiles, with stored values and rights transferred to the original token. all the CMT based on ERC-20 will burned after cybermiles blockchain launch

There are two uses of CMT: to reward community members for the services they provide, and to facilitate financial transactions on the network.

does cybermiles work with cobinhood. ?? later on whether it can be tokens from cobinhood as well

yes that's right, cybermiles work together with cobinhood. but cybermiles are not part of cobinhood

ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

Awesome stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers

cheerss.. Grin

ua2181

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

why the KYC process is take long time? i have submit my document a week ago, but until now i didn't get verification?
ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

why the KYC process is take long time? i have submit my document a week ago, but until now i didn't get verification?

we're adding more manpower to accelerate the kyc process now, wait a while your application is under review now Wink

ua2181

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:55:56 AM

we're adding more manpower to accelerate the kyc process now, wait a while your application is under review now Wink

thanks man

i see on telegram group there are others not part of the team who use the account of cybermiles team to try to deceive someone, how to distinguish it?
ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:07:14 AM

thanks man

i see on telegram group there are others not part of the team who use the account of cybermiles team to try to deceive someone, how to distinguish it?

please always check username, you can see username from admin, moderator and cybermiles official team on the pinned message in telegram

dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

yes that's right, cybermiles work together with cobinhood. but cybermiles are not part of cobinhood

is this an application ?? How does it work
ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:16:55 PM

just read cybermiles whitepeper first, you will find your answer Smiley

bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

So I saw your Tokenmarket listing. Isn't the pre-registration now?? After the pre-registration ends, will people be able to buy CMT? Is the exchange happening during the ICO?
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:42:36 AM

If you don't want to read the whitepaper why would you invest? If it's easier, then read this post by their chief scientist: https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7
ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

So I saw your Tokenmarket listing. Isn't the pre-registration now?? After the pre-registration ends, will people be able to buy CMT? Is the exchange happening during the ICO?

yes, now is pre-registration for public sale,. public sale will begin 21th nov - 5th dec 2017 and people can buy CMT through their cm.5miles.com dashboard
and i think exchange will not happen until ico end

Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

good projects, i will keep my eyes on it! I already join your bounty campaign too Cheesy
anna7151

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
yes definitly
gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:03:30 AM

Why do you guys ask for ID in the pre-registration? I'm a big fan of your project, but I'm just wondering
ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:51:46 AM

Why do you guys ask for ID in the pre-registration? I'm a big fan of your project, but I'm just wondering

Our primary goal is to ensure we can build and maintain a strong community of CyberMiles contributors. To this end, the information collected at registration will help us to 1) address compliance requirements and 2) allow as many participants to join the sale as possible.

ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:55:41 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 12:19:47 PM by ululamri

‼️‼️ KYC ends on 11/21/17 0:00AM PST

You have to get KYC approved before participating Cybermiles ICO Events.

As of November 16th, 15,000+ people from 129 countries already approved to participate in the Token Sale. Don't miss out!

Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

Surprised this announcement isn't being spammed incredibly --
Cob holder here, looking forward to hearing more details about the airdrop of cmt to cob holders (?).

Thats the rumor going around in the telegram chat anyways however I was anticipating a discount but times running out to announce that.

ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:33:17 AM

Surprised this announcement isn't being spammed incredibly --
Cob holder here, looking forward to hearing more details about the airdrop of cmt to cob holders (?).

Thats the rumor going around in the telegram chat anyways however I was anticipating a discount but times running out to announce that.

well I have heard it, and I asked one of the cobinhood teams and said '' we will announce this news when everything is settled ''.

more precisely you should ask about the details of airdrop or other related questions to the cobinhood team

ululamri (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻🎉🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏📆📆📆📺📺📺📺‼️‼️‼️‼️Attension Please:
Coming Friday 11/17/2017 6PM. PST ❤️ AMA Live on YouTube!!! Please join us!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtB3rAdM-zg

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: