Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world  (Read 39368 times)
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the CMT coin, good job devs, advance conratulations on your succes.
Just many relatively in general learned recently this amazing world therefore even if desired it not to understand everything and at once. More time for studying in general of the cryptoindustry and visions of the project is required. And in general I two hands for the project and at it I see very large number of admirers here.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Any plan of expansion overseas, CMT tokens will be valuable if there are 5miles app outside US since US outsiders hold the major % of CMT tokens?
And CMT Subreddit is very quiet,  investors are looking for updates from the team. Can CMT look at this, thanks

The latest and most anticipated news is that Cybermile will announce the test-net Cybermile blockchain results on March 30, 2015 at 11:45 GMT.
In support of this event, the CyberMiles team launched a bounty campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179247.msg32920340#msg32920340
I hope the test will surpass all expectations, and the price of CMT BUMP.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

It’s on! Want to be among the first men in space—the #blockchain for e-commerce space? Then be an early bird and sign up to participate in CyberMiles’ testnet. Simply fill out and submit the form, and let’s go to the moon🚀, together.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of buyers and sellers and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Any plan of expansion overseas, CMT tokens will be valuable if there are 5miles app outside US since US outsiders hold the major % of CMT tokens?
And CMT Subreddit is very quiet,  investors are looking for updates from the team. Can CMT look at this, thanks

The latest and most anticipated news is that Cybermile will announce the test-net Cybermile blockchain results on March 30, 2015 at 11:45 GMT.
In support of this event, the CyberMiles team launched a bounty campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179247.msg32920340#msg32920340
I hope the test will surpass all expectations, and the price of CMT BUMP.
If the test is successful, I believe the price will rise and wait for the perfect result.
meisterdaniel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

I think Cybermiles is one of the most undervalued projects currently in the crypto-space. We are at #163 according to CMC with 56 Mio. Market Cap, that is not much, when you already have a few good partnerships ( with Dallas M. for example ), and are linked to 5miles online-shop.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

Who can explain how they can reach 10 000 tps while ETH ~ 10 tps.

I read their WhitePaper but can't exactly understand their solutions.
And they create new blockchain, yeah, so their token is utility or currency?
tientrong94

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

Before the CMT goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see 5xlab - what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Lucas Lu did. With the influence of Lucas Lu, I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Now CMT has not released its own blockchain, so I'm interested in the information of 5xlab. Hope Dev can provide more on 5xlab
I see that CMT go faster than roadmap, now we are waiting test-net result
tientrong94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the CMT coin, good job devs, advance conratulations on your succes.
I think when we apply technology on e-commerce we can make it faster, developer, cheaper and safer. For example, when you try to use bank, visa or paypal to pay or send money to your friend or to buy anything with huge budget then you will get trouble with police, bank or paypal because they want to know what do you want to do, why you send a lot of money... and you have to pay huge fee. But will CMT the fee is low or no fee, the speed of CMT faster than ETH about 100 times. You can send your money without any trouble and low fee Smiley.
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

"LuckKEY Drop" directly inspired by the terms "Lucky", "Private Key" and "Airdrop", our LucKEY Drop principle and Round one!
tientrong94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 04:01:09 PM by tientrong94

"LuckKEY Drop" directly inspired by the terms "Lucky", "Private Key" and "Airdrop", our LucKEY Drop principle and Round one!
Do you want to join it  Grin I fell so interesting about it. So I'm looking for last character of private key. Do you have any idea to get Private key to get CMT for this time friend?
tientrong94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:31:38 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 03:46:55 PM by tientrong94

I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of buyers and sellers and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
I see the future of CMT like you. With this blockchain CMT will make big change on e-commerce, now I'm waiting test-net before Main blockchain of that. 30-3 we will know the result of this
tientrong94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

I think Cybermiles is one of the most undervalued projects currently in the crypto-space. We are at #163 according to CMC with 56 Mio. Market Cap, that is not much, when you already have a few good partnerships ( with Dallas M. for example ), and are linked to 5miles online-shop.
I think the rank on CMC don't said anything. Many good coin have to develop years before it fly to the top of CMC. Before that no one can actully know potential of any coin.
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Do not trust any Scam Account that asks you for CMT, ETH or related assets. CMT never does that.
- The correct spelling is @cybermiles @DrLucaslu .
- Do check the verified mark.
- Please support us to report these scam accounts.
tientrong94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

CyberMiles has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
I seen it, they have many experience before so I really hope that with their talent they can make CMT success more than ETH. ETH can grow up more than 1000 times, I believe CMT can make it too.
tientrong94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

It’s on! Want to be among the first men in space—the #blockchain for e-commerce space? Then be an early bird and sign up to participate in CyberMiles’ testnet. Simply fill out and submit the form, and let’s go to the moon🚀, together.
I Bought many CMT because I belive on this coin and I see that the end of this month when Test-net result is be known, the price of CMT will increase very much. Now the development team are trying to PR, grow up the blockchain of their and many thing to make it success. I hope that we can help them to go fast and easy.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

I see that CyberMiles wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed up to 10000/s, data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of CyberMiles in e-commerce.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Huge project! CyberMiles Launches Blockchain for E-Commerce That’s Compatible with Ethereum but Faster and More Secure. Unfortunately, like most new technologies, the Ethereum blockchain has its share of problems. While there was early praise for the technical innovations of Ethereum, questions have been raised recently about its security and scalability. After the popular CryptoKitties blockchain game was released on last year, Ethereum experienced some of it largest network congestion to date as thousands of pending transactions clogged up the network. CyberMiles will have no such broblems because 10k transactions per second.
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce

Creators of the CyberMiles blockchain believe that blockchain technology and decentralized marketplaces will revolutionize the e-commerce sector. However, getting to that point has been a challenge due to the scalability and security issues associated with the Ethereum blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: