Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world  (Read 39368 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

I think watching live broadcast today is essential to get closer to Cybermiles ideas and explanations of test net launch. In twitter you can find more information about this event. Don't miss live conference devoted to main net release
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

The testnet program was successful. And in the next few days they will bring it into reality. I think CMT will go to moon later.
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

I'm glad I waited  test version CyberMiles. I am sure that soon the price of CyberMiles will fly to the moon!

Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

I'm glad I waited  test version CyberMiles. I am sure that soon the price of CyberMiles will fly to the moon!
I think the price will not rise now. we need to wait for the release of the platform. Only then will moon. Now a bear market Sad

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

Yes. CyberMiles this is a fast growing project , partnership with 5miles will attract over 12 million US based e-commerce users to the cybermiles blockchain.  Wink
 CyberMiles network will manage user identity, record credit history, reputation & facilitate financial transactions. CyberMiles is developing and found by a good team.
gold1112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

I bet tomorrow they will explain all the features of Cybermiles main net and share us some results of test launch.  Live broadcast being held tomorrow  is the best way to stay tuned. It is worth seeing!

Yes mate! CyberMiles is a new blockchain-based Smart Contract platform specifically optimized for e-commerce. CMT will be a utility token that goes far beyond trading. It can be compared with some popular tokens that exist today.
cautrung

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Hey, something new! Does someone know the details about the project?

CyberMiles is a smart contract platform optimized for e-commerce at scale and high throughput It is fully compatible with Ethereum and can run all Ethereum smart contracts and Dapps. It is 100 times faster than Ethereum TPS too, and is going to be launched for usage to 12 million users
Today the travis test with the result 1300 TPS, I think it really good. not only 12 million users from 5miles, now it have users from Alibaba, LightInThebox too. They will be PR so much, many people will know this and believe on this.
cautrung

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

I bet tomorrow they will explain all the features of Cybermiles main net and share us some results of test launch.  Live broadcast being held tomorrow  is the best way to stay tuned. It is worth seeing!
Do you watch live today? I think you will feel believe on CMT more, right Smiley? I see that Team of CMT show good result and many potential of CMT to us. I really appreciate of them.
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Hey, something new! Does someone know the details about the project?

CyberMiles is a smart contract platform optimized for e-commerce at scale and high throughput It is fully compatible with Ethereum and can run all Ethereum smart contracts and Dapps. It is 100 times faster than Ethereum TPS too, and is going to be launched for usage to 12 million users
Today the travis test with the result 1300 TPS, I think it really good. not only 12 million users from 5miles, now it have users from Alibaba, LightInThebox too. They will be PR so much, many people will know this and believe on this.

It's far from the number they advertise(10000 TPS) but still very impressive. 130x faster than ETH and still have room to improve.
Still belive in Cybermiles project. Wait for the new release after this successful testnet.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

I think the price will not rise now. we need to wait for the release of the platform. Only then will moon. Now a bear market Sad
we need to launch the test platform CyberMiles. and the next release!! And the price will start to rise when the platform starts to work at full capacity. CyberMiles is a very strong project. And I'm sure he'll rise to Ethereum and higher.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

The testnet program was successful. And in the next few days they will bring it into reality. I think CMT will go to moon later.
If so that is excellent news to all community. Possibly at the same time a good opportunity now in such market of falling to think to buy more coins. After all probably there is a hope of flight to the moon.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

we need to launch the test platform CyberMiles. and the next release!! And the price will start to rise when the platform starts to work at full capacity. CyberMiles is a very strong project. And I'm sure he'll rise to Ethereum and higher.

That's a point! Cybermiles is the only project for e-commerce, so I think they will be first in this sphere. So I am waiting for a conference and stronger results of test  version. I believe they wouldn't have such problems with scalability like ethereum
Machencanh

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

That's a point! Cybermiles is the only project for e-commerce, so I think they will be first in this sphere. So I am waiting for a conference and stronger results of test  version. I believe they wouldn't have such problems with scalability like ethereum
I think so, the current situation can not be outside the decline of the market
shine035

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

I think so, the current situation can not be outside the decline of the market
The market is down, everyone patient waiting for the recovery of the market, CyberMiles will definitely grow and stabilize in the next 2 months
gold1112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

CyberMiles has already announced the release of 'Travis,' its first TestNet
A new public blockchain protocol designed and optimized for e-commerce applications
Hope it will go to the moon!
namtran694

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

When does the project begin? Smiley
shine035

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

CyberMiles has already announced the release of 'Travis,' its first TestNet
A new public blockchain protocol designed and optimized for e-commerce applications
Hope it will go to the moon!
CMT has a HUGE edge with ETH when it comes to e-commerce and online marketplaces. CMT is totally optimized to the latter which is going to be a huge thing with the increasing interest and businesses made via online marketplaces.
gold1112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

When does the project begin? Smiley

CyberMiles already Releases TestNet of Blockchain Platform for E-Commerce!
CyberMiles, a new public blockchain protocol designed and optimized for e-commerce applications, has announced the release of 'Travis,' its first TestNet.
 Smiley
gold1112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

The CyberMiles project aims to build a public blockchain and a smart contract platform optimized for e-commerce applications. Our worldview is that the world needs many blockchains, each optimized for a specific application protocol. There is no one-size-fits-all blockchain. From our deep roots in Open Source software, we understand the importance of collaborating with others to eliminate platform lock-in, and of building a larger network. The CyberMiles blockchain platform will be fully compatible with Ethereum and the upcoming Cosmos network — so that application developers can freely move code and even crypto assets across blockchains. Specifically, our long-term technical goals are as follows. So be patient!  Wink
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

After announced the release of 'Travis,' its first TestNet, token price has grown a little. But now again at the bottom, it was necessary to sell tokens on this pump((
Why does the price fall? Is there something wrong with the update?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: