Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world  (Read 39368 times)
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

After announced the release of 'Travis,' its first TestNet, token price has grown a little. But now again at the bottom, it was necessary to sell tokens on this pump((
Why does the price fall? Is there something wrong with the update?

I think price is falling down because bitcoin price is falling. When btc will go up, cmt will go too!
This is the best project I've ever seen on the Internet! Strong team and demanded product! We are all waiting for success!  Wink
Machencanh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

So ever CyberMiles (cmt) will return to $ 0.5 like the previous one so no, it is devalued 5 times
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

When I heard the news about the launch of the test network, I decided to buy more tokens. Now the token is greatly underestimated, but in June there will be a significant price increase.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

When I heard the news about the launch of the test network, I decided to buy more tokens. Now the token is greatly underestimated, but in June there will be a significant price increase.
we must be optimistic about it and very possible in mid year there will be a significant increase
maybe the underestimator will regret it so let's enjoy this time with confidence it happens
shine035

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

we must be optimistic about it and very possible in mid year there will be a significant increase
maybe the underestimator will regret it so let's enjoy this time with confidence it happens
in the future don't say anything, trust the managers of CyberMiles and keep CMT carefully until 2019
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Now Cybermiles transaction speed is 1300TPS? Does it can improve in the near future to bypass Ripple with 1500tps or further raidblocks with 7000 TPS?
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin widely known to general public.

Give you the high productivity value while other crypto are down in the market. CyberMiles give the solution to the future blockchain. It worth to be on the top.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

Cybermiles conference is magnificent! I don't regret that arranged people to see live version of this conference. Hope that more people will become tokenholders of CMT token. Does anyone agree with me? I've bought a bit once seen results of testnet

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Vyachel

SEMUX

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

Cybermiles conference is magnificent! I don't regret that arranged people to see live version of this conference. Hope that more people will become tokenholders of CMT token. Does anyone agree with me? I've bought a bit once seen results of testnet
I also bought 5,000 tokens. This is of course a little bit, but I was short on cash. Now I'll wait for the summer and the price increase.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

I also bought 5,000 tokens. This is of course a little bit, but I was short on cash. Now I'll wait for the summer and the price increase.
i think it's a good decision not to rush, if it's bought then the necessary is still optimistic
indeed great hope is always there, not impossible in a few months then prices will increase significantly
Vyachel

SEMUX

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

But I am sure that in the summer there will be an increase in the price of tokens! Even if the market remains unstable.

Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

The market is down, everyone patient waiting for the recovery of the market, CyberMiles will definitely grow and stabilize in the next 2 months
the market began to stabilize. I think that in a month the whole cryptocurrency will start to grow rapidly. We need to be patient.

aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Were CMT pre-sales token already released to it's investors ?
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

ICO has long since ended with great success. The team has already taken the first steps towards the implementation of the project. I look forward to the growth of the market
thilinanamal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

Enrolled in Hong Kong organization CyberMiles is effectively dealing with the creation and execution of another age of Blockchain called CyberMiles. The primary stake is made to give a promising and valuable task for the group, concentrated on expansive open doors for use in the field of web based business and online deals. The new online business and web based business stage depends on the equipped adjust of the complex of cutting edge blocking innovations with the usage of work with shrewd contracts inside the basic chain, effectively taking care of the issues of existing time delays and money related expenses
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

CMT has successfully tested the net, but I do not understand why CMT still can not attract investors. has something gone its rails?
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Hoho, I think this is a very good project and should be followed. Why is that? Well, we'll see all the teams that handle the big project, all look very experienced and professional. Cool
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

CMT has successfully tested the net, but I do not understand why CMT still can not attract investors. has something gone its rails?

CMT already has a number of great partnerships with Dallas Mavericks, Lemochain, ABT, and many more. And they are launching their platform for use to at least 12 million users soon. Future is bright for CMT
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Were CMT pre-sales token already released to it's investors ?

CMT ICO and pre-sale ended last year, all tokens were distributed. Only bounties and promotional events are being carried out right now
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

Thank you for joining us @CarnegieMellon during the Blockchain Panel by CMU Summit ! We hope to see you soon again !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: