Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brickblock.io is a fake and they hacked my account.. how can this be stopped??  (Read 601 times)
sirslayerjr (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

Brickblock.io  is a fake and they hacked my account..  how can this be stopped??   how can anyone hack an account and upgraded my account to Hero member sounds like this website is being taken over by hackers ..   sirslayer was my sr member account and it needs to be blocked!!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:59:08 PM

Brickblock.io  is a fake and they hacked my account..  how can this be stopped??   how can anyone hack an account and upgraded my account to Hero member sounds like this website is being taken over by hackers ..   sirslayer was my sr member account and it needs to be blocked!!

Proof, you need it. Read the sticky in Meta on how to prove your ID.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

It just maybe relate to bounty manger not project, in my opinion.
And you need proof of your address to prove that's your account

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

Was this your account?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163169.msg23790808#msg23790808

Probably most of accounts there are hacked, but you should sign message to prove this is yours.
sirslayerjr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

did it and sent it to theymos, still what causing this hack to my account??  bitcointalk is lagging on security and the over burden staff at this site could do better then resetting accounts all day.. i do appreciate this
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:29:32 PM

did it and sent it to theymos, still what causing this hack to my account??  bitcointalk is lagging on security and the over burden staff at this site could do better then resetting accounts all day.. i do appreciate this

What is brickblock.io? I have javascript disabled and the website wouldn't load for me. Let me guess, it's another ICO scam that asked for your Bitcointalk username and password somehow? Have you entered your pass somewhere else? You may have been victim of phising. If that is the case, then it's not Bitcointalk's fault.

In any case there are a ton of people getting hacked lately... another database hack with accounts being sold out there? who knows. If you have a BTC address that you posted before the hack, you will be able to recover the account with a signed message, I doubt you can get it back any other way.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Follow the instructions here and message them to cyrus instead of theymos

emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

Hi,

I work for Brickblock and i have no idea what you are talking about. Is your bitcointalk account hacked? why do you think it was us? Why would we hack your forum account and change your status? What would we get out of this?

I don't know what you are after but please stop using our company's name.

For everybody else; this person and his account has nothing to do with us. We are just a project that is building an investment platform for crypto users. Hacking people's accounts on forums is not our business. Even being have to explain this is just surreal. Nevertheless, we needed to clarify this.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

In addition to what others have already said above, you can lock your account. Try to look at your email and you may find something there.

P.S. I had mentioned this new security feature a couple of times today. I think I'm becoming a person spreading news about that.
emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:32:36 PM

Okay, here you are not sure what causing your account to be hacked. however, you were sure it was done by Brickblock.io in your previous entry.

This whole thread doesn't make any sense.

sirslayerjr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

well someone hacked my sirslayer account and it was a sr. member now a hero??  zero to me..   this doesn't make since!!    here is a copy my hacked profile from early today

Summary - sirslayer   Picture/Text
Name:   sirslayer
Activity:   490
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   August 19, 2014, 05:03:51 AM
Last Active:   Today at 05:55:23 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline
Bitcoin address:   16NXk2eFiCRLhgoBZkXwyvptBvxZvHDibS
Local Time:   November 01, 2017, 10:54:48 AM
Trust:   0: -0 / +0
Signature:

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io   ║║
║║
║║
║║
║║   .
.THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.
REAL ESTATE FUNDS ▬ EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS ▬ CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║   

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║   .
Crowd Sale
starts 31st of October
dillpicklechips

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:11:04 PM

~snip~
Damn it! You can just attach your profile link.

Also, can you explain here in detail as how you have come to point where you think Brickblock is the one behind this? Have they asked your password? Provide proof if you can. If you can't then in simple words you are defaming them. It is serious.
sirslayerjr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:22:50 PM

youre probably an other hacked hero member .   there is no reason for your organization to be on my account!!  my default picture was a chicken and now it says  Brickblock.io??!!  your fake company dont belong on my profile.  enough said
dillpicklechips

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:28:09 PM

youre probably an other hacked hero member .   there is no reason for your organization to be on my account!!  my default picture was a chicken and now it says  Brickblock.io??!!  your fake company dont belong on my profile.  enough said
Lame.

Have it crossed your mind that the hacker whose intention is to join a bounty campaign and by using your account can yield him a greater reward? I doubt it did base on your reasoning. It says a lot actually.

Disclaimer: I'm not assoiated with Brickblock.io or what.
sirslayerjr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:31:51 PM

he or she left their Bitcoin address:   16NXk2eFiCRLhgoBZkXwyvptBvxZvHDibS

is a start!!  and you dont seem to be helpful like the others..  dont waste your time here
dillpicklechips

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:36:51 PM

is a start!!  and you dont seem to be helpful like the others..  dont waste your time here
Naive. I'm trying to help you. To make you understand. There is a very slim chance to know who he or she is by that Bitcoin address. Basically, it's useless and will not help recover your account.

Anyway, since you said that you already messaged the admins and assuming that includes proof of ownership i.e. signed message, then all you have to do is wait.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:02:18 PM

I understand the fact that one might be disturbed in situation like this and over react but the issue of calling brickblock.io out in this case is uncalled for. Like some have rightly stated, the hacker used the account to apply for the campaign because controlling an account means that you can do whatever you want with and applying for campaign is part of it. Since a representative of brickblock.io is aware, he can then do something about denying the account.

On the part that you account is now Hero from Senior, from what I see there, you are to be a senior based on the minimum activity to attain that position is 480 and what you have there is 490. The only way is to get DT to tag it and wait for the moderators to act on the issue raised.
sirslayerjr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:26:05 PM

Brickblock is responsible due to using bitcointalk as a platform from hacked accounts.. i dont think im the only one that got hacked!!!

The terms of the signature campaign:

Must make 20 posts per week
Posts must be constructive and on topic
75 characters minimum
You must not have negative feedback.
Users not posting a minimum of 20 posts per week will be removed
One bitcointalk account per person(If you are found to be enrolling with multiple accounts you will be kicked out with no pay)
You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
Users will not rank up unless I announce there is an available opening
Users may not change payment addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign
Users must wear signature.
Full Member and greater must also change avatar to a Brickblock Logo.
Users are scanned for the signature every hour, if you are found with no signature you will automatically be removed from this campaign and wont be able to get back in.
sirslayerjr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:32:48 PM

im not in any campaign. im just a miner and reading the other posts , its been a problem and bitcointalk i do believe will fix it..

here is the link to brickblock....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2276529.0

sirslayerjr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:39:29 PM

if youre offering this.....      i can see why my account is worth a value!!!  this campaign is a easy win for the hackers..   

xample: If you sign up October 9th at 12:30pm forum time and the week ends October 14th 12:30pm then you will be paid for 5 days
as long as you have a sufficient amount of post which in this example would be 15 posts

From now until November 22nd, 2017 payments will be in bitcoin

Jr Member - 0.002 BTC/week
Member - 0.004 BTC/week
Full member - 0.0065 BTC/week
Sr member - 0.014 BTC/week
Hero+ - 0.02 BTC/week
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: