Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie??  (Read 379 times)
benzmuircroft (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

How did I go from JR Member back to Newbie?
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:28:04 PM

Because the council of elders sat and decide you are not worth Jr. Status  Cheesy

Now seriously. Some of your posts has been deleted thus reducing your activity ( reasons could be off topics, useless posts ... and it also includes crappy topics to which you have replied and which were completely removed later)

EDIT: and thats exactly what I'm talking about. Why did you made another post instead of editing the previous?

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Your posts probably haven't been deleted individually but the threads you have posted in have been moved to archival or deleted completely otherwise you would receive a message in your dms stating why it was deleted. 

benzmuircroft (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:54:56 PM

Because the council of elders sat and decide you are not worth Jr. Status  Cheesy

Now seriously. Some of your posts has been deleted thus reducing your activity ( reasons could be off topics, useless posts ... and it also includes crappy topics to which you have replied and which were completely removed later)

EDIT: and thats exactly what I'm talking about. Why did you made another post instead of editing the previous?

why? because I don't really understand the forum quite !00% yet but, its people like you who help (I appreciate it a lot!) to learn!
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:03:10 PM

Your posts probably haven't been deleted individually but the threads you have posted in have been moved to archival or deleted completely otherwise you would receive a message in your dms stating why it was deleted.  
I think you mean the trashcan.

Because the council of elders sat and decide you are not worth Jr. Status  Cheesy

why? because I don't really understand the forum quite !00% yet but, its people like you who help (I appreciate it a lot!) to learn!
Read the stickies and read topics here in Meta to know more about how the forum works.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

Ok sorry for being rude.
This forums is bit different from others and it's all because of the signature campaigns.
People are making useless post (as many as they can) just to rank up quickly and be eligible to participate. And when they reach it then it's even worse Smiley ...  (thats what I don't like at all).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

This forums is bit different from others and it's all because of the signature campaigns.
People are making useless post (as many as they can) just to rank up
This is the truth right here.  Sig campaigns are great, but they're obviously
ruining the medium in which they exist, kind of like how bacteria will destroy a nice
piece of chicken if left unrefrigerated.  That's why I support the idea of making
campaigns open only to senior members and up.  Yes, account sales might
increase, but at least people wouldn't be taking their chances spamming with
throwaway junior member accounts.  But I realize this would require the
cooperation of campaign managers and isn't likely to be implemented.   

OP, you got the answer to your question, but you don't seem to be very active, else
you would have not got busted back down to newbie status.  Maybe post more,
and in better quality threads, and it won't happen again.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

This is the truth right here.  Sig campaigns are great, but they're obviously
ruining the medium in which they exist, kind of like how bacteria will destroy a nice
piece of chicken if left unrefrigerated.  That's why I support the idea of making
campaigns open only to senior members and up.  Yes, account sales might
increase, but at least people wouldn't be taking their chances spamming with
throwaway junior member accounts.  But I realize this would require the
cooperation of campaign managers and isn't likely to be implemented.  
If you are aware about the new security implementation, account sales are quiet tricky. It can be locked down by the owner or seller. It would be a waste to risk their bitcoins like that.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:15:20 AM

I have experienced the same thing,after I find out, the cause is the content of my post less useful.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:33:54 AM

Does your forum status actually make any difference? The main thing is what others think about you and not what your statistics says. I've seen many flooders who had 20.000...30.000 posts but when I read what they'd written, I didn't find anything worthy (I'm not talking about this forum). A forum is a place where people can talk, so just enjoy)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:08:27 AM

Does your forum status actually make any difference? The main thing is what others think about you and not what your statistics says. I've seen many flooders who had 20.000...30.000 posts but when I read what they'd written, I didn't find anything worthy (I'm not talking about this forum). A forum is a place where people can talk, so just enjoy)

yes it does make a difference because the higher your rank , means the higher your pay out when you join a signature campaign or bounty campaign. this forum is different to some other forums because  majority of people only comes here to shill a crap coin and they dont give a sh*t.
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

Same here maybe your post is out of topic before i just want to pose as plenty as i can to fastened my rank but i learned that i got a lot of things learn in this forum so i keep on reading and slowly adopting the learning of others oops sorry for the grammar

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: