Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:52:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 💥 Rexpax - World’s First Home Online 💥 PRE-SALE CLOSED  (Read 2745 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pitgar (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.

Thank you for joining the World's First Home Online! Cheesy
gregorybutt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

Hello all!

A nice project of yours, the idea is very much alike to slock.it

What are you different in?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

Hello all!

A nice project of yours, the idea is very much alike to slock.it

What are you different in?

Hello and thanks for an interesting question. We see you are a really experienced creature on the questions of sharing economy.
The main difference between an undoubtedly wonderful slock.it and us is, that we're creating a worldwide platform of items and services, so we, in fact materialize sharing economy.
And they create only hardware solutions for sharing.

Rexpax encourages people to trust and share.

Join us and stay updated!
gregorybutt

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

ok thank you.
I now see that it can be a success, so good luck to you Roll Eyes Wink
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

ok thank you.
I now see that it can be a success, so good luck to you Roll Eyes Wink

Thanks a lot! We'll try to do our best to launch the product =)
Ryhor

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:06:41 AM

Hey there Smiley Your startup is really cool!  Shocked
Could you say is Rex token the same as the share or some kind of sequrities?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:18:18 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 08:21:45 AM by pitgar

Hey there Smiley Your startup is really cool!  Shocked
Could you say is Rex token the same as the share or some kind of sequrities?
Hi  Wink Thanks for being interested in Rexpax! Rex tokens are NOT securities
Ryhor

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:17:01 AM

I enjoy your project   Cheesy It encourages me  to get rid oflumber to share diferent items  from my apartment))
Guys, have you seen movie "Minimalism A Documentary About The Important Things"? Possibly maybe that guys of Minimalism movement can support you somehow..  Roll Eyes
https://www.facebook.com/theminimalists/
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:27:09 AM

I enjoy your project   Cheesy It encourages me  to get rid oflumber to share diferent items  from my apartment))
Guys, have you seen movie "Minimalism A Documentary About The Important Things"? Possibly maybe that guys of Minimalism movement can support you somehow..  Roll Eyes
https://www.facebook.com/theminimalists/

Indeed, Rexpax can help to organize items in your apartment, well-arranged homes=well arranged lives! Join us and enjoy sharing!

Thanks for your interest, we will definitely think about it and watch a film you advised.
Lindsay Light)

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

Hiii Kiss I think I'll love your project  Cheesy Cheesy When I was the student (programming), it seemed that all boys and girls live inside their computers or laptops all the time Angry. They could live in neighbouring rooms, and might not be familiar Undecided.
One day something happened to the electricity.Everyone started to exit from their rooms  Huh and started to get acquainted Grin . I could see it was not normal that guys dont comunicate Lips sealed. They need some kind of reasonss to leave their laptops anf to talk with one another. And your beautiful Home makes thes reasons for commucation Cheesy
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:10:44 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 02:30:19 PM by pitgar

Hiii Kiss I think I'll love your project  Cheesy Cheesy When I was the student (programming), it seemed that all boys and girls live inside their computers or laptops all the time Angry. They could live in neighbouring rooms, and might not be familiar Undecided.
One day something happened to the electricity.Everyone started to exit from their rooms  Huh and started to get acquainted Grin . I could see it was not normal that guys dont comunicate Lips sealed. They need some kind of reasonss to leave their laptops anf to talk with one another. And your beautiful Home makes thes reasons for commucation Cheesy

Hello, thanks for your reply.
We're happy you enjoy our thoughts on lack of communication among people.
One of our purposes is to unite people.
We'll do our best to make everything happen.
Folow us on social media to be tuned to all updates!
gregorybutt

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:57:30 AM

hi again!
i have one more question
please tell me, will your app be like a social network where i can get friends or follow somebody like in instagram or fb, or just items for rent and that's all?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

Hello to you too!

Another interesting question from you!

Rexpax is an app where you can find your neighbors, add them as friends, chat and discuss the latest news in the neighborhood.
Rexpax builds new levels of trust, integration and cooperation between all users within the platform!
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?

Hello!
Rex is an ERC-20 token. For the time being tokens can be stored safely in "MyEtherWallet" for instance. When we develop our own blockchain all "ERC-20 "REX" tokens will be exchanged for "REX" tokens in 1:1 ratio.

Are you intended to develop completely new blockchain or use the platform that is already in existence to create dedicated child chain for your needs?
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:29:56 AM

dear team, that's a truly great idea! So, any person sharing will get coins or some other reward?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

dear team, that's a truly great idea! So, any person sharing will get coins or some other reward?

Thank you so much for such a positive feedback!

Yes, you are right, Rexes will be added for each useful action within the platform. Also, completing such mandatory actions as signing up, verification and other can bring you additional Rexes. You can see the details of Rex-Rewards in our Whitepaper.

Join us in social networks to stay updated! Have a nice day!
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?

Hello!
Rex is an ERC-20 token. For the time being tokens can be stored safely in "MyEtherWallet" for instance. When we develop our own blockchain all "ERC-20 "REX" tokens will be exchanged for "REX" tokens in 1:1 ratio.

Are you intended to develop completely new blockchain or use the platform that is already in existence to create dedicated child chain for your needs?

Hello!

We are going to use the already existing platform. In the cause of time, we'll develop our own unique blockchain solution.
FundCoin.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

Yes, you are right, Rexes will be added for each useful action within the platform. Also, completing such mandatory actions as signing up, verification and other can bring you additional Rexes. You can see the details of Rex-Rewards in our Whitepaper.

Thanks! And what about a contributor? You just buy REXes and can only use them for participating in the platform or you have some extra benefits?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:31:50 AM

Thanks! And what about a contributor? You just buy REXes and can only use them for participating in the platform or you have some extra benefits?

Hello there! Thanks for an interesting question!

We are going to become the largest platform for items exchange around the world. Rex token cost is tied to the real goods’ and services’ value and gives the right to acquire and own any items ​​within the system. In our Whitepaper, we gave an example that 68% of people are willing to share things and help each other and that about 15 billion things can be uploaded to the Internet. This is an incredibly huge market. With the growing popularity of our platform, we will be happy to bring profit to our investors in the form of increasing the value of the token. Our contributors will also receive a special privileged status on our platform.

Join our chats!=)
FundCoin.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

Hello there! Thanks for an interesting question!

We are going to become the largest platform for items exchange around the world. Rex token cost is tied to the real goods’ and services’ value and gives the right to acquire and own any items ​​within the system. In our Whitepaper, we gave an example that 68% of people are willing to share things and help each other and that about 15 billion things can be uploaded to the Internet. This is an incredibly huge market. With the growing popularity of our platform, we will be happy to bring profit to our investors in the form of increasing the value of the token. Our contributors will also receive a special privileged status on our platform.

Join our chats!=)

ok, I can see the whole picture now
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: