Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 12:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH match the BTC?  (Read 3379 times)
moneynews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

I'm in this crypto world about two months, I've been observing the power of ETH!

eth can't be match with BTC,
eth had a lot of features, but BTC couldn't be replace by any altcoin
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

I'm in this crypto world about two months, I've been observing the power of ETH!

I think it is quite far away if the ETC wants to compete with BTC. in the interest of both things are different, the price moreover. very much different than expected. maybe but not now. it seems ETC still need a lot of promotion to have many enthusiasts like BTC.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

First of all it's really important to know that there are two different types of coin:
1. Cryptocurrency- eg. Bitcoin
2. Token- eg. Ethereum
And as they both are different coins there is no point comparing them. As bitcoin is a sort of money you can use in your day to day life. It can someday replace normal currency as it was made for easy global transfers and not rely on national banks.
Whereas ethereum was made for smart contracts. Like it was made to be used when a bond between some people or organisations or individuals takes place. It is used during contracts.  A contract like. If a task occurs then this also will/have to take place. For eg. If i sign these papers then this car is mine.
But both compared. I think bitcoin is better. As we all  know OLD IS GOLD Wink

It is hard to compare. The target of Bitcoin and Ethereum is different. Bitcoin will become an new asset meanwhile, ETH is a platform support for other coins.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:49:59 PM

Eth won't even able to come close to BTC, let alone match, lol Btc is the king of all coin, even ETH depends on btc price. However Ether might hit $600 to $700 mark within a year, but by the time BTC will be $10,000.

John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

Eth won't even able to come close to BTC, let alone match, lol Btc is the king of all coin, even ETH depends on btc price. However Ether might hit $600 to $700 mark within a year, but by the time BTC will be $10,000.

How does Ethereum depend on the price of BTC? In June one ETH was over 0.10 BTC and $300, now it's 0.04 BTC but still $300.
wismases

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

It never seems to happen. Bitcoin influencing many people, even newcomers know btc better than eth. ETH is popular, but it will exist as an alternative.
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:19:31 PM

ETH can not only match BTC it will surpass it sooner or later. Don't get me wrong, BTC is great but it's very limited unfortunately. It's difficult to upgrade the system because you need consensus, and it will always have one function which is the transfer of value. ETH from the other side is more centralized which mean it's future is depended on a few genious people (which can be good or bad), but one way or another upgrades are integrated much faster and easier, and besides that ETH offers a programmable way to create any type of application that integrates a myriad of solutions, including the transfer of value that BTC does. Considering that I think sooner or later ETH will surpass BTC in market capitalization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: