Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Agreement to pay johnblaze 1BTC  (Read 1758 times)
CanadianGuy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:27:30 PM

If I can get a moderators word that all these tags will be removed.  They're starting to get annoying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:28:08 PM

If I can get a moderators word that all these tags will be removed.  They're starting to get annoying.
You said you liked all that red.
Now you changed idea?
Pity...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Kruniac

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:02:31 PM

What happened to the badass who liked the red text? I mean... Wow. You just completely and utterly punked out. XD

shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:15:51 PM

Why don't you just apologize, admit you were wrong, pay what you owe, and then nicely ask those that left the negative feedback to delete or modify their comments.  Everyone that left feedback has the ability to delete it.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
johnblaze

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:00:53 AM

if you make good on what you owe, then i will assume everything is good and retract my feedback

as i said before, at the moment of accusation, i only spoke the truth. if you honestly made the same mistake multiple times, thats fine as well, just own up to it and make it right. instead, you chose to take offense when it was you who was in the wrong and who made multiple mistakes. all you had to do was apologize and make it good and then there would have been no drama.

if you choose to make good on your word, i will ask the moderators to remove my negative feedback since then you will no longer be a scammer
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:49:52 AM

this sounds like way too much trouble -- it shows how this scammer tag system is flawed.  I am not going to ask every individual who has absolutely nothing to do with this case to remove the tags.  If someone can't make this much easier for me, then forget it..
Pay johnblaze 1 BTC publicly, and I'll remove my rating and PM DiamondCardz to remove his.
redtwitz

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:41:44 AM

If this is about the -9: -2 / +0(0) Warning: Trade with extreme caution! thingie, it's only trusted users' feedback that make it appear. Among all who posted feedback on your trust pagem only TradeFortress and DiamondCardz are trusted.
johnblaze

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:55:29 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 02:07:30 AM by johnblaze

If someone can't make this much easier for me, then forget it..

lol, so everyone has to cater to you? you must have forgotten that you are the scammer here. you should repay your debt first and then beg everyone to remove their feedback

I'm not going to do it.  There are more than 2 tags.  I will only do it if they all go away.   Grin

so you will only be a non-scammer if certain conditions are met? otherwise you are ok being a scammer?

first, you admit that you scammed me and you are ok with it because i hurt your feelings and called you what you were. if the shoe fits, wear it.

now, you continue to perpetuate your scamming tendencies and are making demands that you will only make good if your certain conditions are met to remove the bad feedback. thats not how it works.

you have it backwards. first you complete your deals, and only afterwards you receive the appropriate feedback. apparently you think this is how it works: "ok you've paid me 10 btc to build you a website, thanks. now i will only build that website for you if you leave me good feedback. if you don't leave good feedback, then i will not give you anything and i will openly and admittedly scam you."

you're doing it wrong.

its looking like you deserve the scammer tag whether you pay the 1 btc or not. now you're trying to scam the feedback system

once a scammer, always a scammer
johnblaze

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:09:07 AM

not surprisingly, you conveniently ignore everything that you can't defend against

you've done it for 3 days straight
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 06:08:45 AM

Quote this for posterity.

I will remove the trusted negative rating if you provide proof of you paying johnblaze, or if johnblaze says he was paid 1 BTC.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 06:20:48 AM

Quote this for posterity.

I will remove the trusted negative rating if you provide proof of you paying johnblaze, or if johnblaze says he was paid 1 BTC.

this sounds like way too much trouble -- it shows how this scammer tag system is flawed.  I am not going to ask every individual who has absolutely nothing to do with this case to remove the tags.  If someone can't make this much easier for me, then forget it..
Pay johnblaze 1 BTC publicly, and I'll remove my rating and PM DiamondCardz to remove his.

Witnessed.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:23:14 AM

You confirm deserving this tag more and more every post you make...

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:26:27 AM

+1

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
johnblaze

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:12:14 PM

indeed

even if i do get paid, i am no longer removing my feedback

what about all the untrusted feedback?  I want that gone too.. it's funny how everybody's actions are the only thing stopping me from making payment.  Kind of ironic..

apparently you think this is how it works: "ok you've paid me 10 btc to build you a website, thanks. now i will only build that website for you if you leave me good feedback. if you don't leave good feedback, then i will not give you anything and i will openly and admittedly scam you."

sorry pal
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:15:37 PM

what about all the untrusted feedback?  I want that gone too.. it's funny how everybody's actions are the only thing stopping me from making payment.  Kind of ironic..
You are not in the position of "demanding" anything.
You are a scammer and you got the tag you deserve.
This was caused by your actions and your behaviour.

johnblaze

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:20:09 PM

I wasn't demanding, I was negotiating.  Theres something johnblaze wants and theres something I want.  
It is obvious we have not come to an agreement.  Discussion ends.

yes you were demanding. and in either case, you do not get to negotiate which deals you scam and which deals you make good on

you either make good on ALL deals, otherwise you are a scammer

you proved my accusation correct, and your feedback reflects that
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:29:28 PM

I wasn't demanding, I was negotiating.  Theres something johnblaze wants and theres something I want.  
It is obvious we have not come to an agreement.  Discussion ends.

yes you were demanding. and in either case, you do not get to negotiate which deals you scam and which deals you make good on

you either make good on ALL deals, otherwise you are a scammer

you proved my accusation correct, and your feedback reflects that

I do not agree with your decision to leave the feedback even if he pays you, you're really being sour.

The feedback on CanadianGuy has been removed, I no longer wish to be involved in this.

johnblaze

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:31:54 PM

I have the choice of sending you 1BTC or not, so that puts me in the position of negotiation, whether it is morally flawed or not.

likewise, i have the choice of leaving my feedback or not

you admit its morally flawed because you know you are scamming me.

I do not agree with your decision to leave the feedback even if he pays you, you're really being sour.

The feedback on CanadianGuy has been removed, I no longer wish to be involved in this.

you must think its ok for a scammer to scam and hold the funds hostage until his demands are met.

bitcointalk logic at its finest. see my example posted above:

apparently you think this is how it works: "ok you've paid me 10 btc to build you a website, thanks. now i will only build that website for you if you leave me good feedback. if you don't leave good feedback, then i will not give you anything and i will openly and admittedly scam you."
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:34:14 PM

you must think its ok for a scammer to scam and hold the funds hostage until his demands are met.

bitcointalk logic at its finest. see my example posted above:

[/quote]

Do I think what he's done is ok? No, I think it's very immoral. But if someone offers to make up with you for a $100 bet, that you might have never paid out, shown by your failure to use escrow, and you still say you'll ruin their rep? That's being an ass.

I removed the negative rep because I don't want to be involved any more, he still has the TWC mark because of TradeFortress, so not much has changed.

johnblaze

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:37:31 PM

Do I think what he's done is ok? No, I think it's very immoral. But if someone offers to make up with you for a $100 bet, that you might have never paid out, shown by your failure to use escrow, and you still say you'll ruin their rep? That's being an ass.

lol, the funny thing is, this scammer has actually confused you so much that you are falling for his tricks

when you make a deal (a bet in this case), you are obligated to uphold your end, otherwise you are a scammer. you do not get to negotiate if and how you will uphold your end. you either do it or you dont.

he hasn't and he won't.

his reputation SHOULD be ruined, regardless if he pays me or not. suppose he engages in another deal with another forum member. the other member pays him for something. he turns around and says that he will not uphold his end unless X, X, and X other demands are met. lol i can't believe this even needs to be said
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: