Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL and take profits in BCH (Bitcoin Chinese) counterfeit scam  (Read 306 times)
SirWilliam (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:49:19 AM

I just sold and took my fat and free profits from my free BCH, (Bitcoin Chinese), briefly formerly known as Bitcoin Cash.

They tried to pump the centralized Chinese counterfeit scam coin once again, with much broken English propagsnda as usual.

If you got BCH free then sell and get your free money or bitcoin while you can, it will never see these prices again and will end up back in the Chinese Junk Shop of history like all the rest of their attampts to rip off Bitcoin.

Thanks for the free money, Chinese suckers  Grin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:52:36 AM

I just sold and took my fat and free profits from my free BCH, (Bitcoin Chinese), briefly formerly known as Bitcoin Cash.

They tried to pump the centralized Chinese counterfeit scam coin once again, with much broken English propagsnda as usual.

If you got BCH free then sell and get your free money or bitcoin while you can, it will never see these prices again and will end up back in the Chinese Junk Shop of history like all the rest of their attampts to rip off Bitcoin.

Good for you. And I think that most of the traders are really cashing it out because the price of bitcoin is going up quickly and Bitcoin Cash dump has already started. You don't need intelligence and don't be stupid here, its time to dump it otherwise you will open a thread about how you get trap and can't exit before you will suffer a loss. As for the OP, you made the right decision, just riding with those pumpers and then dump at the right moment. Kudos for getting the profit.
winchancer

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

In few days or hours BCH scam is going to touch 400$ where it belongs
rizwanalijcb

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:57:20 AM

I think it will not came to its original position mean 400$ it will be at 800 to 1000$
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

I do not have a coin / altcoin that sort of has only a few tokens that are not bolted for sale, maybe the tokens I received are still not available in the market and everything else is the same as I get. do you think altcoin / tokens can get a bitcoin even though only one chip.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:15:49 PM

I also believe that BTH is a Scam. The miners decided to scare the kernel developers and to show that they are masters of the situation. I do not believe that the high price will be able to hold out for long. In any case, the conflict between the miners and the developers will deepen. I hope that the developers will figure out a way to avoid such situations in the future.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

I also believe that BTH is a Scam. The miners decided to scare the kernel developers and to show that they are masters of the situation. I do not believe that the high price will be able to hold out for long. In any case, the conflict between the miners and the developers will deepen. I hope that the developers will figure out a way to avoid such situations in the future.

It is biggest btc problem people,lack of colaboration,but it is all coused by greedy.I agree BCH is chinise scam big money scam

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

The whole pump scenario we are seeing on bch pump is orchestrated by Chinese and there counterpart in the west. I do not know why these people are bent on diluting bitcoin . I join the poster in encouraging everyone to dump bitcoincash
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:51:10 PM

Free  money is the best money  Grin

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

Dump bch soon after you make profit so the bch team will loose much liquidity to pump the coin, then they will be bankrupt. Never , ever store BCH in the wallet it means you never support BCH. Buy in the exchangers, make profit sell it for bitcoin. Send your profit to your own wallet it will support BTC.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

Giving credit where it's worth. BCH has actually an advantage because of their block size. Not sure if having that is a bad thing for them?

But really, it is so hard to trust what their technology when the way they go about things is so hostile and unprofessional. It is not very hard to see that bitcoin cash is run by a few influential people who intend to centralize and control their coin. They attack bitcoin, try to manipulate the network with their miners, and even spam the bitcoin network with useless transactions. BCH has lost my trust. I suggest you dump all your bitcoin cash while you can. With the way they operate, it is bound to fail.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:15:29 PM

I am glad that I sold my BCC early enough. The correction was needed after that huge spike in a short time! Bitcoin will try to recover now and BCH will start to struggle Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: