Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me in understanding bitcoins  (Read 2139 times)
pantgaurav (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

All the information about bitcoin can be found all over the internet, it is scattered so it is your job to do the research, you have to take the time in order to understand something but for starters you can try google, definition of bitcoin, what it does, transacting with bitcoins etc. then as you go on you can check the beginners and help section on this forum for possible answer to your question. I don't think that there is a thread which will discuss everything. You have to do the work mate. If you are not going to do the effort might as well do not get involve in bitcoin at all. Reason why i said that is to save yourself from the hassle of getting scammed. You will encounter sites like that, earn bitcoin and the price is really good but at the end you will just get scammed.
pantgaurav (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:14:09 PM

Thank you ..Let me go over the beginners section and see if I can consolidate anything which might help beginners like me on this forum Smiley
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:13:04 PM

Thank you ..Let me go over the beginners section and see if I can consolidate anything which might help beginners like me on this forum Smiley
Yeah maybe that section can help you, but i still suggest that you do your own reasearch because not everything you need to know is in there, most of the post there is about this forum.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:08:48 PM

Consider this. What if there was a standarised currency which could be mined like gold and then used anonymously across the world wide web and in select real world locations? Bitcoin is that cryptocurrency. With a market capital of 110 billion dollars bitcoin works without a single administration or a central reposiitory. The transactions are world wide and also quite easy. Also it ihas a lot of potential and is a very good coin to invest in.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:12:16 PM

Also, if you have any bitcoin related websites in your own language (if it's not the english), maybe it would be the easiest start, and after some time you can start to read this forum as well (or parallel). The beginner section is really useful and not only that section. If you use the 'Search' function (or google for something) you will surely find all the information you need, because all the newbies are always asking really similar questions, so you'll find at least two-three threads for your question in no time.
Bourne323

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

Help me to understand bitcoin
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:36:11 PM

It will be better to use the google search to help yourself, cause the information you will need about bitcoin is all over the internet. Reading things related to crypto currency and bitcoin will help you to understand how it works and then going round the forum will also be another useful tool to you.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:55:23 PM

for now bitcoin is really into world talk. You try to search through google search also can, there surely you find what you are looking for, in this forum also can. Depending on your own willing to learn to understand it well or just want to know what is bitcoin. all information is available on the internet if you search for it.

corybrackett

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

It's not that much hard to find informations about Bitcoin, try with wikipedia, everything you needs in that website. Go find for yourself, stop being lazy.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:04:09 PM

It is difficult to explain in the forum, so for you to know the bitcoin you need first to search on google or watch youtube so you better understand the basics you need to know, when you know the descriptions you'll ask others here in the forum for you to easily understand.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
For beetr understanding I suggest the official website of Bitcoin Core developers bitcoin.org.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:16:00 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:48:43 PM by richminded

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

You have to find ways to fully understand bitcoin, all the information you need is in this forum or maybe you can use other sites, blogs, videos and so on about bitcoin. Since bitcoin is getting more popular now and i think you can see it one click away on google. Well i would like to commend your move to fully understand bitcoin before you make move, that's a good strategy.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

Of course, bitcoin is a currency high in the appeal of other currencies, playing with this bitcoin can be a high price, and can be done with a side I know about bitcoin
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:31:52 AM

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
I have an little knowledge about the bitcoin but let ma share it my knowledge to you.bitcoin is online money. Yes it is a digital currency that used for buy everythings in online. To make fast the transaction in all over the world. (I.e. if you want to buy pizaa in the online) yes it like a credit card but bitcoin is have an expensive value so thats why its popular to the internet user
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

Of course, bitcoin is a currency high in the appeal of other currencies, playing with this bitcoin can be a high price, and can be done with a side I know about bitcoin

As a newbie here, I have a little knowledge about this and I just wanted to share it to you. Bitcoin is an online money, where it can help you on many things. Yes it is a money with a high currency of other currencies. Bitcoin can help many people for something ( eg. when you need money for financial use ). Bitcoin really helps people for their living. It is just like a credit card where you can use it on buying something you just needed. It can help transaction faster. Bitcoin can be a high price and helps people on everyday life.
e6awy

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:58:08 AM

Hello, also want to know about cryptocurrencies. What I think is beneficial to buy at a low price.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

Buddy, if you want to know about the bitcoin in detail you need to search the net. Because its not possible for someone to expain in detail about it in this forum. I would suggest you to read this link. https://www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-bitcoin/. it explains everything very clearly and in simple language. You can also get an idea about blockchain, altcoins and ICO from this site. Hope this will help you.
e6awy

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

thank you, the link informative.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:07:57 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that put people on better life living,Example it help people to an easy way of payments and money transfer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: