Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror and pyramid style manifestation through so called "facts" and "numbers"  (Read 122 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:15:12 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 04:28:31 PM by KingScorpio

Hy folks,

i have a question, proposals. and also some relief for the minds of many.

how long will it take till people will realise that the established top cryptocurrencies especially those at the top basically terrorise and keep their value constantly by just pretending a propagandistic interpretational sovereignty, over the masses in the internet. The industry itself becomes more and more like a propagandistic terrormaster that tells everyone what to believe. and how to evaluate things even if they are very damaging for the socioeconomic infrastructure and environment they live in.

if they wouldnt do that or be able to do that, all those data or "facts" would instantly change for real, so they constantly need and keep pushing the rest to belive their value interpretation of things.

how long will it take till people realise this big "pyramid" style fraud?

i mean among state currencies power and wealth is at least distributed among the state population.

but in this case we have just a propagandistic network, that operates over the head of the people.

so instead of joining their industry their "listings" their "rankings" their value "interpretations" and their "analizes" why not be consequent just making your own exchange listenings and your own interpretation of value.

i would call this decentralisation of "facts" to make those facts then also a reality.

to create also reality through "claims" and "pretentions" like they also once did.

alternatively something could be started calling it "the new market" (i think this will happen sooner or later anyway)

since the old cryptomarket sooner or later will disappoint the majority of the people that believe and invest in it now (just like the stocks market did that then also got their new markets  Grin)

those that were part of it at the begining will like currently win again the most, those that realize the fraud the last will lose the most.

or maybe i am wrong and "the new market" will not be created decentrally by small poor fundless groups but again we will witness those that are in the old market at the top realising it runs out of steam, and take measures for their own future.

they will then use their kapital to stay rich and to again scam the desperate masses, since only they will able to create and upkeep the propagandistic environment of "the new market" with all those marketing teams, that will then simulate it and its "facts" and its "numbers" for us.

if you dont step up for yourself you will continue to be kept down by those atop.

regards

Scorpio

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: