Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moneypot: Powered by Monster Byte  (Read 9537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

Did MP even ever publish how much would be paid back to investors who lost money?

Not yet. It will take some time after more pressing issues are dealt with.  

Investors only stand to benefit from this move.  It was announced the pre-MonsterByte Moneypot team would compensate them out of pocket and it was only for investors during a specific period.  

It will be handled via debt tokens that you can claim and transfer to the Waves Decentralized Exchange, where the pre-MonsterByte Moneypot team will buy back.

When there is more information, it will be announced here.  

please name the  pre-MonsterByte Moneypot team

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5931

Meh.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Did MP even ever publish how much would be paid back to investors who lost money?

Not yet. It will take some time after more pressing issues are dealt with.  

Investors only stand to benefit from this move.  It was announced the pre-MonsterByte Moneypot team would compensate them out of pocket and it was only for investors during a specific period.  

It will be handled via debt tokens that you can claim and transfer to the Waves Decentralized Exchange, where the pre-MonsterByte Moneypot team will buy back.

When there is more information, it will be announced here.  

please name the  pre-MonsterByte Moneypot team

The previous MoneyPot team consisted of myself, AcoinLLC, and Ranlo. Ranlo is no longer involved with MoneyPot moving forward, AcoinLLC and myself will be working alongside Monster Byte and their resources to not only transition MoneyPot over to them, but will also assist them in transforming and advancing MoneyPot based on their vision, roadmap, and financial resources.

This is great. I always thought that you were one of the most competent people running the show dogedigital! I have nothing but faith and high hopes for what is to come and it is nice knowing that you'll be there watching and making sure that everything will be fine. Any chance you'll stick around after they have taken it all over?

houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:04:56 AM by houseworx

what I want to tell? I want to tell please if you are updeiting/planning updeiting, or do some kind of work with servers, please let know it in public, and close betting everywhere!

its hurts much, if you are betting, and are in "long loosing streak" when bets are big and putted money in are big, and every second bet you can get back all "putted in money" and disconnect occurs...

it's really sucks, last 3days I get some kind of 30+ dc's.

and another question, you are planning something to do with betting speed? half year ago, till moneypot update to v2 in bit-exo was been not bad speed for small amount, now its decreased 2x-3x times.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

As far as I know, moneypot never intended to pay the investors instead they are giving some new bankroll system which guarantee investors profit but in the end they keep on losing it. I do not knoe after some merger with monster byte, how things going right now. And btw they are missing so many things that they promised before, its just seems they can barely make it happens
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

The previous MoneyPot team consisted of myself, AcoinLLC, and Ranlo. Ranlo is no longer involved with MoneyPot moving forward, AcoinLLC and myself will be working alongside Monster Byte and their resources to not only transition MoneyPot over to them, but will also assist them in transforming and advancing MoneyPot based on their vision, roadmap, and financial resources.

Who was it that made the promise of a permanent floor on the price of rubies? Was that the previous MoneyPot team as a whole, or one specific individual? It seems to me like some entity has shown themselves to be entirely untrustworthy over that incident, but it's unclear who it was.

Have Monster Byte assumed responsibility for losses incurred due to the broken promise? Or does that remain with the old team, or a specific member of that team?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
houseworx

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

what I want to tell? I want to tell please if you are updeiting/planning updeiting, or do some kind of work with servers, please let know it in public, and close betting everywhere!

its hurts much, if you are betting, and are in "long loosing streak" when bets are big and putted money in are big, and every second bet you can get back all "putted in money" and disconnect occurs...

and another question, you are planning something to do with betting speed? half year ago, till moneypot update to v2 in bit-exo was been not bad speed for small amount, now its decreased 2x-3x times.

i see that you dont understand anything what im saying!

WHY YOU CAN'T CLOSE BETTING IF YOU ALL TIME SOMETHING DOING WITH SERVERS? PLEASE CLOSE BETTING AND THEN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!

im just so tired of losing money(coins) because of server disconnects.

where is this new "cool monesterbyte" owners, why they are not reading forum, and dont do anything?!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

WHY YOU CAN'T CLOSE BETTING IF YOU ALL TIME SOMETHING DOING WITH SERVERS? PLEASE CLOSE BETTING AND THEN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!

where is this new "cool monesterbyte" owners, why they are not reading forum, and dont do anything?!

May I ask what you are referring to? We are not doing anything with servers other than refining and scaling when needed.

All of our infrastructure changes were done sometime ago. We have had a small DDOS a couple times but we have worked through them. Our load averages are far below normal and our monitoring services have not alerted us to any issues.

In the rare case of a disconnect the transaction would fail. You wouldn't lose you money. Your bet hash wouldn't even change unless the app you are playing on requests a new one.
houseworx

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

May I ask what you are referring to? We are not doing anything with servers other than refining and scaling when needed.

All of our infrastructure changes were done sometime ago. We have had a small DDOS a couple times but we have worked through them. Our load averages are far below normal and our monitoring services have not alerted us to any issues.

In the rare case of a disconnect the transaction would fail. You wouldn't lose you money. Your bet hash wouldn't even change unless the app you are playing on requests a new one.

at the moment @ bit-exo i was disconnected from all my 4 accounts, can connect back with only one from all other, and now this one are betting with speed of 1 bet in 2-3seconds.

every 24hours, i had more than 10+ disconnects from bitexo, and need to be logged off and logedin back to continue play.

simple i dont understand its bitexo fault or moneypot fault!

CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

at the moment @ bit-exo i was disconnected from all my 4 accounts, can connect back with only one from all other, and now this one are betting with speed of 1 bet in 2-3seconds.

every 24hours, i had more than 10+ disconnects from bitexo, and need to be logged off and logedin back to continue play.

Playing with more than one account on a single browser may cause issues with cookies and sessions depending on how bit exo handles them.

Have you checked your own connection?
houseworx

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Playing with more than one account on a single browser may cause issues with cookies and sessions depending on how bit exo handles them.

im not playing with browser at all. dicebot ofc.

and i was betting more than one site at same time, problems are only with bitexo/moneypot.

my country and i have one of the top connection in world, my small little shitty country has one plus, we have very good internet.

problems with bitexo are half year long time.

CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

and i was betting more than one site at same time, problems are only with bitexo/moneypot.

my country and i have one of the top connection in world, my small little shitty country has one plus, we have very good internet.

So theres four possible variables here, it could be you, dicebot, bit-eco, or moneypot. Ill tell you what, Ill add another api server to our cluster and you let me know if it improves.
houseworx

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

So theres four possible variables here, it could be you, dicebot, bit-eco, or moneypot. Ill tell you what, Ill add another api server to our cluster and you let me know if it improves.

i see that now betting is open yeah, and i can tell, that there is no four variable, its only two its bitexo or moneypot, you can trust me, i know what im saying.

you can find another people with same issue in bitexo chat, peeple who are regular playing there from dicebot 24/7, ask Aragorn, tripleseven.

if you want i can assist you, and inform about what kind of bugs and problems there are.

CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

API DOCS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737934.msg21557119#msg21557119
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I totally agree!!! Also what he said about betspeed. I've asked Moneypot month's ago if they would increase betspeed again and they said yes but it didn't happen

CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

I totally agree!!! Also what he said about betspeed. I've asked Moneypot month's ago if they would increase betspeed again and they said yes but it didn't happen

I am working to investigate and address the issue.
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

We have made several changes that has increased performance significantly.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

Is it stupid reasoning for me to trust that they are dealing with it? I'm almost certain you've addressed your own particular inquiry so for you to proceeding to inquire as to WHY is by all accounts the main stupid reasoning in this string. In any case, it is constantly simple for individuals to simply judge without knowing the full story.
gapjustin

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

/s? I'm actually going to retract my offer though, as a bet would likely tie up my BTC for a few months, which I don't want happening.

Is it stupid reasoning for me to trust that they are dealing with it? I'm almost certain you've addressed your own particular inquiry so for you to proceeding to inquire as to WHY is by all accounts the main stupid reasoning in this string. In any case, it is constantly simple for individuals to simply judge without knowing the full story.

I don't think it's stupid to trust that their dealing with it. Seems like they are taking a long time to do it though, which is disappointing.

fair enough that you admit it could last a few month and it is already very long ago that they promised they compensation

exactly this is the way they are dealing with it. they way to win time and more time

this is giving me an idea of a contest with the question:
when will MP compensate the Investors losses as promised? the one who will hit the date will get a nice Price like maybe 1 BTC  Grin

please let me think a bit to find a good way to do this contest. ideas for the contest  are welcome

edit
@DarkStar_ and all who believe that MP will compensate as promised are welcome to buy the 4 BTC compensation from me. best profit opportunity for you MP believers  Grin
How much for it? Tongue
Also, if someone buys it then does it mean that you won't be whining on this thread anymore?

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Who was it that made the promise of a permanent floor on the price of rubies? Was that the previous MoneyPot team as a whole, or one specific individual? It seems to me like some entity has shown themselves to be entirely untrustworthy over that incident, but it's unclear who it was.

Have Monster Byte assumed responsibility for losses incurred due to the broken promise? Or does that remain with the old team, or a specific member of that team?

It looks like my question was missed so I'm reposting it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

I believe it was answered here.  Trying to get all the details worked out so we can announce as soon as possible.  

I feel like this is a setup/trap trying to re-hash it all, but it was me that announced the floor.

I saw you announce it, but I'm asking which entity actually made the promise, if any. Was it you, acting on behalf of MoneyPot? Or were you saying stuff that wasn't actually MoneyPot policy?

██████████         
      ██████████████████