Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moneypot: Powered by Monster Byte  (Read 9537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

any news regarding when MBI and WAVES will be added to the apps ? I see they are listed in moneypot but not yet in apps
also regarding MBI , if users decided to hold the coins in moneypot will they be able to get the dividends when they are ready ?
tried to see if there is any info regarding it in the site but can't find anything related to the dividends

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
Merited by AcoinL.L.C (25), Dogedigital (5)

API V2.1 Released

All routes will remain under the /v2/ namespace and will be documented in the app owner portal. If you have any questions regarding the changes, please reach out to me.

Change Log

Features

White label registration & login:
Allows a user to register and login directly from the app. App is automatically authorized and MoneyPot user is created.  For trusted & confidential apps only. Rate limited.

Direct app withdrawals:
Allows a withdrawal request to be queued directly from an app. Auth balances only, time delayed processing. For trusted & confidential apps only. Rate limited.

Auth level transaction history:
Transaction information regarding an auth is now available via the API. Information is scoped to an auth and app. Access information regarding deposits, tips, and withdrawals from an app.

App level statistics:
Use the api to access app level statistics and information.

Coin Information:
This API route provides information and status on all coins used inside of MoneyPot.

Deprecated

/v2/new-address:
Route has moved to /v2/wallet/new-address and an alias has been created for reverse compatibility. The alias may be removed in future major versions.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

any news regarding when MBI and WAVES will be added to the apps ? I see they are listed in moneypot but not yet in apps
also regarding MBI , if users decided to hold the coins in moneypot will they be able to get the dividends when they are ready ?
tried to see if there is any info regarding it in the site but can't find anything related to the dividends

any answer regarding my question from MP or MB , want to make sure before I move my MBI there
it would be nice if I can get the dividends through moneypot , so I can invest my MBI in the bankroll and receive the dividends there as well
moneypot (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

any answer regarding my question from MP or MB , want to make sure before I move my MBI there
it would be nice if I can get the dividends through moneypot , so I can invest my MBI in the bankroll and receive the dividends there as well

MBI and Waves integration should be fully finished by end of this weekend.  We believe that dividends will be distributed if kept in Moneypot but we advise everyone to wait for the official word from MonsterByte or official confirmation here.

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

MBI and Waves integration should be fully finished by end of this weekend.  We believe that dividends will be distributed if kept in Moneypot but we advise everyone to wait for the official word from MonsterByte or official confirmation here.

alrighty thanks for the answer , will wait for the official statement then
if you manage to pay dividends and let people invest in your bankroll at the same time then this would be a great double edge for having MBI invested there

hopefully good days are coming , can't wait till nessie is up  Cheesy
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

Starting after this weekend, we will again resume full-time support weekdays from 10AM-5PM EST at Support@Moneypot.com.  

You can expect quick replies and solid communication going forward.

We will also be following up with a detailed announcement in July about a few items that many have been interested in and asking about.  

Thanks.

well that's good news but not that good , I mean who needs support at this time ?? the network is barely having few players and max win is ridiculous
before taking care of support you should find a way to attract investors or invest a couple of btc from monsterbyte funds

I invested some LTC and DASH in the house so it raise the win limit a little but the site still need way more than that
moneypot (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

Starting after this weekend, we will again resume full-time support weekdays from 10AM-5PM EST at Support@Moneypot.com.  

You can expect quick replies and solid communication going forward.

We will also be following up with a detailed announcement in July about a few items that many have been interested in and asking about.  

Thanks.

well that's good news but not that good , I mean who needs support at this time ?? the network is barely having few players and max win is ridiculous
before taking care of support you should find a way to attract investors or invest a couple of btc from monsterbyte funds

I invested some LTC and DASH in the house so it raise the win limit a little but the site still need way more than that

Thank you for your feedback.

Focus has been on the connected Nessie.io exchange for the past little while.  Now that it's launched, we will have more time to shift focus back to the Moneypot platform.

Increased support and the addition of Waves to Moneypot are just the start. 

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

Focus has been on the connected Nessie.io exchange for the past little while.  Now that it's launched, we will have more time to shift focus back to the Moneypot platform.

great , so excited for nessie's launch and hope this idea will attract some coins devs to list with you since it offers the gambling advantage

is there any plan to connect bitcoinrush with moneypot ? like moving the funds between the sites instantly and offer the coins that moneypot takes into bitcoinrush as well ?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

great , so excited for nessie's launch and hope this idea will attract some coins devs to list with you since it offers the gambling advantage

is there any plan to connect bitcoinrush with moneypot ? like moving the funds between the sites instantly and offer the coins that moneypot takes into bitcoinrush as well ?

I believe it's in the pipeline, but I'm hoping one of the official accounts can give more information regarding it later.

I am still waiting for the Investors compensations announcement and the compensations to be done!

how about this?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

I believe it's in the pipeline, but I'm hoping one of the official accounts can give more information regarding it later.

I am still waiting for the Investors compensations announcement and the compensations to be done!

how about this?

There were a few setbacks from FUD and inaccurate information, but they're still coming.  We're taking things step by step.

The addition of Waves allows for them to happen and once the exchange is running smoothly, we can spend more time on things like this.  It has not been forgotten and is very much planned as soon as we can, but we want to make sure we do things right.

same disappointing answer as always just changing from the word "Soon" to another way to say "Soon"

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

same disappointing answer as always just changing from the word "Soon" to another way to say "Soon"

guess everything should be fine JPR , looking at what monsterbyte is doing it seems that they are taking the business really seriously and most likely they will solve all of the old issues
their aim for the new exchange should be to compete with other small exchanges , and most likely they will figure this out to protect their business
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

guess everything should be fine JPR , looking at what monsterbyte is doing it seems that they are taking the business really seriously and most likely they will solve all of the old issues
their aim for the new exchange should be to compete with other small exchanges , and most likely they will figure this out to protect their business

I really appreciate all your answers and trying to calm down this sensible problem. please understand that I would like to hear a serious answer from Dogedigital who did all those promises till now or/and from Monster Byte how they will handle it if at all. there is till now no serious answer on the table. just check Dogedigitals trust and IMO it tells a story

good luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

I really appreciate all your answers and trying to calm down this sensible problem. please understand that I would like to hear a serious answer from Dogedigital who did all those promises till now or/and from Monster Byte how they will handle it if at all. there is till now no serious answer on the table. just check Dogedigitals trust and IMO it tells a story

good luck

We're implementing a strategy of chess, not checkers.

We want to do things the right way, not just rush it all.

Everyone in the Monsterbyte and Moneypot team are working hard.  You can see things progress and pieces being put in place that allows for future development to take shape.

I truly do wish you are able to successfully bring Jackpotracer back on your own and take your mind off this until we finish.  Attacking us based off of unfounded allegations can only delay things, not make them any faster. 

Until then, we will keep our heads down working and wish you well.

everything was fine till you wrote "Attacking us based off of unfounded allegations"!!!

you didn't learn anything and are the same ........ as always. just spare your long answers and write "Soon"

check your red trust and then tell me all those who gave you red trust with the explanations are
"unfounded allegations"

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

It's probably a matter of opinion, but in my experience when someone is taking a business "seriously", the first thing they do is pay back debtors.  It seems like that hasn't happened yet despite the partnership being over 6 months old. 

Even if you put aside the fact that it's the right thing to do, it's just a matter of optics.  How can you trust Company B when they still owe a bunch of money to people from when they were Company A?  How do you know that they won't repeat their mistakes if they have never atoned for them?
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

It's probably a matter of opinion, but in my experience when someone is taking a business "seriously", the first thing they do is pay back debtors.  It seems like that hasn't happened yet despite the partnership being over 6 months old.  

Even if you put aside the fact that it's the right thing to do, it's just a matter of optics.  How can you trust Company B when they still owe a bunch of money to people from when they were Company A?  How do you know that they won't repeat their mistakes if they have never atoned for them?

What debtors are you referring to?  All the investors with an available balance that have divested and requested a cashout have been processed.

The investor compensations are also not debt.  The losses they incurred from investing were at their own risk and responsibility.  We had no obligation to credit these users, but chose to compensate them over time from profits as was originally stated.

There is only an unfounded claim that is being settled by the proper channels.  

I believe you are misunderstanding the situation which may be a cause of inaccurate statements put forth by other members.

From my understanding, you owe "MaidenVoyage" a large sum of money that you are currently being taken to court over.  Your new owner accidentally admitted your culpability in a post a week or two ago.

In addition to that, you owe the promised "investor compensations", which you chose to call "debt tokens" if I'm not mistaken.  You can see why something called "debt tokens" would be seen as...you know...debt.  Because it's in the name. 

BUT what I actually said is that you owe people money.  And, if you say to investors "I'm going to pay you money", that's owing people money.  You can dress it up in whatever semantics you'd like, but if you promise people money and you haven't paid it to them yet, you owe them that money.  You can say that that money that you owe is due to you being charitable and not because of any liability (and I can't speak to the validity of that claim), but you can't say that you don't owe the money.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
Merited by JackpotRacer (3)

Your understanding is based off of incomplete and inaccurate statements put forth.  There are large gaps of the story missing that we are not at liberty to discuss at this time.

Tim made a general comment that you took to mean another.  I believe you're misinterpreting things again.

While yes, we have investor contributions that has been delayed a bit, there's a world's difference between not paying out people direct debt and a promise to compensate over time which is what I took your post to imply.  The former is not the case.

Please let the story play out and the proper channels handle the situation.  By speculating and acting upon your interpretation of things presented by one side, you are causing real damage that not only hurts the business but the business' ability to operate and deliver.

Everyone is working hard on creating long term solutions, but it is growing quite difficult with all the FUD and tarnishing of our brand.  

Thank you for your understanding.  I hope that we can steer the conversation back to the new and exciting developments that Moneypot have been working on.

Your statements of "You're wrong but I can't tell you why" are meaningless to me.  Sorry.  Even if you're being 100% truthful, you're speaking in riddles and mystery and can't expect to be taken seriously.  Without quantifiable facts/actions all anyone has is speculation based on the facts/actions that are public.

I've been "waiting for the story" to play out for like two years now.  The site lost it's bankroll, you crashed a coin after you created an arbitrary floor for it and then took it away, and you owe a lot of people a lot of money.  How much longer do you envision this "long term solution" will take to start to take place?  What do you feel your "brand"'s reputation should be, considering all of the above?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

guess the best thing to do is to post the plan now or later but not too late , like saying that you will giveback X% back to the investors from what MP or MB makes
the good thing is that you aren't denying that there are plans to pay the people , and can't see anyone else beside JPR speaking so can't tell what the original investors think

I wasn't an investor in moneypot but I'm an investor in MBI with more than 7K$ which I want to see going up not down , hope to see a good statement in the coming days like a full plan or something similar 
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

guess the best thing to do is to post the plan now or later but not too late , like saying that you will giveback X% back to the investors from what MP or MB makes
the good thing is that you aren't denying that there are plans to pay the people , and can't see anyone else beside JPR speaking so can't tell what the original investors think

I wasn't an investor in moneypot but I'm an investor in MBI with more than 7K$ which I want to see going up not down , hope to see a good statement in the coming days like a full plan or something similar  

I believe an announcement is coming shortly after stabilizing the exchange.  Right now the focus is the launch of Nessie.  Next is full Waves integration (which is semi-completed atm).  The waves integration sets up both MBI and for the investor compensation tokens to distribute.

that's more than enough good news for me , thanks for it
James Harden

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:47:34 PM
Merited by JackpotRacer (1)

I believe an announcement is coming shortly after stabilizing the exchange.  Right now the focus is the launch of Nessie.  Next is full Waves integration (which is semi-completed atm).  The waves integration sets up both MBI and for the investor compensation tokens to distribute.

Seems legit.  He'll get back to you after the unsuccessful launch of a new exchange.   Then, you will get your money back thats owed to you.
Does anyone believe a word that comes out of this liar's mouth?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Seems legit.  He'll get back to you after the unsuccessful launch of a new exchange.   Then, you will get your money back thats owed to you.
Does anyone believe a word that comes out of this liar's mouth?

looking at your post history it seems you just created this account to attack moneypot and monsterbyte , so unless you are saying something useful or you used to be an investor then nobody here cares !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: