Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6655 times)
AliceDeux2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:37:30 PM

it's an endurance race to post on bitcointalk, but since you're reading me it's that I've succeeded. All efforts for a community that rewards efforts: Crypto Mark
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:50:18 PM

This project searching good i'm interested.  Will follow it. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
inorep

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

So what can I say? Project is getting me interested in! Wish the Advent Calendar would last forever Cheesy
Oerni79

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

Exclusive Coin and much Ideas for the Future. At this Moment, i like your Advent Calender. Every Day different Tasks to do. Some easy and some tricky. Makes really fun! Smiley

Join FxToken - The first decentralized Forex-Platform powered by FxToken
christogonus

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

THE CRYPTO MARK, A HUGE SUCCESS.

THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY IS RAPIDLY GROWING EVEN HIGHER THAN THE JP MORGAN. INCREASING THE INTEREST OF MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD TO JOINING THE CRYPTO MARK. REALLY THE CRYPTO MARK HAS GREATLY MARK A HUGE SUCCESS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IT DECLARED OPEN IT'S GREAT PROJECT INTO CRYPTOCURRENCY.  JUST LOOK AROUND, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE CRYPTO MARK IS DIFFERENT IN ITS BUSINESS STRATEGIES AND MODE OF OPERATIONS, AND THIS HAS GIVEN THE COMPANY MUCH RECOMMENDATION FROM THE MANY THOUSANDS OF INVESTORS AND CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. THE CYPTO MARK IS A HUGE SUCCESS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE DOING GREAT WORKS UNTILL IT'S FINAL GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED. TO THE MANY NUMBER OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE CONSIDERING THE CRYPTOCURRENCY COMPANY TO INVEST IN OR TRUST, I AM HEREBY RECOMMENDING THE CRYPTO MARK TO YOU. THIS CRYPTO MARK WILL BE MUCH VALUED FOR IT'S RATE AND VALUE IN THE COIN MARKET. SO COME NOW AND ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS THAT THE CRYPTO MARK HAS TO OFFER HER CLINETS AND INVESTORS. LONG LIVE CRYPTO MARK AND LONG LIVE THE COIN MARKET. THE FUTURE IS REALLY VERY BRIGHT.
lazygin001

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Interesting project and seems very solid by the looks of it. You can't go wrong with a German project Cool
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

The Crypto Mark has all the chances to become a successful currency, after all the German Mark was highly appreciate. To say nothing about the fact that there is also a nostalgia involved, many German people regret it and wish it wasn`t replaced with Euro (just like Danish Krone was kept even if Denmark is part of European Union). Also, Crypto Mark already has a large community and the project seems on the right track.
Oksana177

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:30:57 PM

Hi to all. I want to announce that I liked the action of coin developers on St. Nicholas Day. Everyone who honors Nicholas, he brought several coins. I am very happy.
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

don't forget calendar event get free cryto mark  Shocked 

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
inorep

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

Have one idea for another riddle, want to write it here also
This riddle can be called "What state of Germany do we keep in mind?". We make some typos on the site on different pages (maybe, in official forum posts/bitcointalk thread also?). The first letters of all the words with typos create the anagram of the state we keep in mind. Then all user should do is to write it in the separate topic on this forum and receive his reward (as we will definitely see who was the first). And no edits or multiple answers will be allowed for more fairness.
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

Have one idea for another riddle, want to write it here also
This riddle can be called "What state of Germany do we keep in mind?". We make some typos on the site on different pages (maybe, in official forum posts/bitcointalk thread also?). The first letters of all the words with typos create the anagram of the state we keep in mind. Then all user should do is to write it in the separate topic on this forum and receive his reward (as we will definitely see who was the first). And no edits or multiple answers will be allowed for more fairness.

sort of like an easter egg hunt type of deal? 

If the purpose is to increase exposure and chatter, a simple way would be to start a bounty based on post counts.  10 posts = xx amount and incrementally increase it as you post more.  Goes without saying, posts will have to be quality posts and not just a word or two. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
cryptolian

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

I think, we need  stores that accept Crypto Mark.
elishpirko

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:39:45 PM

If you didn’t join the advent calendar - you lose a lot of fun. The chase for the private key to the wallet with reward was a rush of adrenaline! Besides, it was educational also - you got to learn a lot of things about Germany and good old DM. I’ve seen other airdrops and maybe there is no much hype here, but there is a lot of devotion, creativity and fun. I’m really glad that I came across this project and am thankful to the team. I expect to stay with the crypto-Mark as long as possible, and wish good luck to the team and participants
nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:37:52 PM

I have never view funnier way to gather community than Crypto mark did it! Very good job you have done with Advent calendar! Of course this project is great because all coins will be given to us, spectators non will be sold for money which is rare in today crypto world! By the way this is German project so I think it have very quality start and bright future. At the moment they are gathering and creating strong community after that project will take it to a next level. I predict it have very bright future!

Haug

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:40 AM

I'm the member in  Crypto Mark forum, looking forward everyone will be able to join this forum and helping everyone have a good life.
pacatosul

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

As I’ve promised, I’ll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere about Crypto Mark.
I will continue to prove my devotion as fan and supporter, trying to make your project well known every day.
I wish you all the possible LUCK!

LET’S MAKE THE MARK GREAT AGAIN!
xfirefly

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:15:16 AM

I think this coin will become successful soon. I will support and share it to my friends. it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.Just give it time.the main thing that the team was a success and carried out their plans.
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:59:29 AM

As there has been the suggestion a couple of times:
We also think that we need use cases. We have agreed with a first online store that they will partially accept Crypto Mark.
The technical side is still a bit compensated - can any of you give a hint for a good solution on how to accept ERC-20 tokens?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

Here's 3 approaches you could use:

In your first contract (contract A), you could add code that upon a transfer to an approved contract (B), you could make a delegate call to contract (B) to do something, and you could pass any information you have from contract A.

You could make a dApp that listens for the Transfer event on contract A, and then makes a transaction request to contract B to do something.

You could do similar to #2 except listen for the Approved event on A and then call the transfer on A yourself to ensure you transfer the token(s) to any address you want and also make a call to B to do whatever functionality you want there also.

As there has been the suggestion a couple of times:
We also think that we need use cases. We have agreed with a first online store that they will partially accept Crypto Mark.
The technical side is still a bit compensated - can any of you give a hint for a good solution on how to accept ERC-20 tokens?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
frauswif

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

I think the social marketing for this project is going well. It is working to build a relatively small but dedicated community. A solid foundation for future growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: