Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6657 times)
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

Indeed, the project has the potential to make the Mark great again. The event (Advent calendar) that it is holding right now is creating awareness about the Cryto-Mark token.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
inorep

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

Have one idea for another riddle, want to write it here also
This riddle can be called "What state of Germany do we keep in mind?". We make some typos on the site on different pages (maybe, in official forum posts/bitcointalk thread also?). The first letters of all the words with typos create the anagram of the state we keep in mind. Then all user should do is to write it in the separate topic on this forum and receive his reward (as we will definitely see who was the first). And no edits or multiple answers will be allowed for more fairness.

sort of like an easter egg hunt type of deal? 

If the purpose is to increase exposure and chatter, a simple way would be to start a bounty based on post counts.  10 posts = xx amount and incrementally increase it as you post more.  Goes without saying, posts will have to be quality posts and not just a word or two. 

My initial idea was that users will get more in the details of the project while searching for typos. So they should read almost all the site pages and information posted before finding all of them.
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

I think, we need  stores that accept Crypto Mark.

... attaching the flow of the topic addressing that issue on Crypto Mark forum.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

The riddle was the best and funniest airdrop campaign ever.

I think that the next riddle should have more questions about the project Crypto Mark.
3ooCox

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

As there has been the suggestion a couple of times:
We also think that we need use cases. We have agreed with a first online store that they will partially accept Crypto Mark.
The technical side is still a bit compensated - can any of you give a hint for a good solution on how to accept ERC-20 tokens?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Guys, try to send a request also to bitcoin.de ; It would be a smart thing to do. See what they have to say. Might turn out as a very fruitful cooperation. If they refuse they will be knocking their heads on the wall this time next year.
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

As there has been the suggestion a couple of times:
We also think that we need use cases. We have agreed with a first online store that they will partially accept Crypto Mark.
The technical side is still a bit compensated - can any of you give a hint for a good solution on how to accept ERC-20 tokens?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Guys, try to send a request also to bitcoin.de ; It would be a smart thing to do. See what they have to say. Might turn out as a very fruitful cooperation. If they refuse they will be knocking their heads on the wall this time next year.

I am not sure they can help their. They operate a platform to buy bitcoin - they do not even ETH at this moment in time. Is there any standard solution out there?

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
3ooCox

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:03:18 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 11:12:17 PM by 3ooCox

bitcon.de is also a market place for ETH, it's where I bought my first ETH.
christogonus

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:46 PM

IT IS NO NEW NEWS THAT THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTR HAS EMERGED TO MAKE A GREATER TRANSFORMATION TO THE ENTIRE WORLD AND THE CRYPTO MARK IS TAKING A HUGE PART IN THESE TRANSFORMATION ACTIVITIES. MANY PEOPLE HAVE INITIALLY BEEN SKEPTICAL ABOUT INVESTING IN THE FIRST EMERGED CRYPTOCURRENCY WHICH IS THE BITCOIN IN 2009, AND NOW MANY ARE LOOKING FOR EVEN A WAY OF GETTING ONE SINGLE BITCOIN OR SOME SATOSHI IN THEIR BLOCK CHAIN WALLET. TODAY THIS IS A LIKELY CASE WITH THE EMERGENCE OF THE CRYPTO MARK, HERE BY GIVING AWAY FREE THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF CMT (CRYPTO MARK TOKEN) TO AS MANY AS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE GRABBING THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, AND WITH TIME A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET JOINED THE CRYPTO MARK PROJECT INITIATIVE WILL LATER REGRET NOT BEING A PART OF CRYPTO MARK. AND IN ORDER TO HELP CIRCULATE THIS LIFE TRANSFORMING OPPORTUNITY WITH CRYPTO MARK, I HEREBY WRITE THIS TO LET YOU THAT IS READING MESSAGE THAT CRYPTO MARK HAS COME TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS AND THIS IS A UNIQUE CHANCE FOR YOU, WAIT NO MORE, BECAUSE DELAY MAY LEAD TO HAD I KNOW. CRYPTO MARK IS THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY YOU CAN EVER THINK OF BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT CRYPTO MARK IS UNIQUE AND SUPERB. AS I TALK TO YOU, I THINK NOTHING BUT THE CRYPTO MARK, BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A MILLIONAIRE FOR HAVING CRYPTO MARK TOKENS. THE CRYPTO MARK IS THE WAY. THINK OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM, THINK OF CRYPTO MARK.

3ooCox

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:37:28 PM

christogonus, could you please be polite, edit your post and use low-CAPS ?
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:42:31 AM

You are right. I bought my first bitcoin there and exchanged it to ETH somewhere else because I thought that they do not sell Ether. But they do now (and maybe even back then and I just did no see it...), you are right...

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
v_i_p

Merit: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:49:36 AM

Best wishes interesting project. If You want to make what your current token balance displayed in my account?
saturnforgood

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:08 AM

All germans wished the mark would come back, and its finally happening! Looking forward to this project!
inorep

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:22:32 PM

Just want to thank for that riddle and say that I have successfully received promised 10,000 CTM
christogonus

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:06:36 PM

TODAY IS A NEW DAY IN THE WORLD OF CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH CRYPTO MARK IN THE SYSTEM: http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/about-crypto-mark-2/
THE CRYPTO MARK HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE NEW FINANCIAL TRANSFORMATION KNOWN AS THE CRYPTO CURRENCY. BEING BUILD ON ETHEREUM TECHNOLOGY, THE CRYPTO MARK HAS ACHIEVED HUGE SUCCESS IN THE COIN MARKET. THE CRYPTO MARK HAS THE BEST TEAM WHEN IT COMES TO TEAM MEMBERS BEAUSE THE COMPANY HAS INCULCATED MANY DIFFERENT PROFESSIONALS BOTH IN MALE AND FEMALE THAT PLAY DIFFERENT VITAL ROLES WITH HIGH ESTEEM AND INTEGRITY. THE CRYPTO MARK HAS GAIN A VERY LARGE LAND MARK BY ATTRACTING MILLIONS OF RICH INVESTORS AND CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD THEREFORE ENABLING THE CRYPTO MARK CURRENCY TO BE AMONG THE 20 TOP CURRENCIES WITH GREAT RATE AND VALUE. TODAY THE CRYPTO CURRENCIESS ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY SINCE AFTER BITCOIN HAS BECOME THE MOST TRADED, INVESTED AND DESIRED MEDIUM OF EXCAHNGE IN THE WORLD. WITH UNIQUE ROLES AND STRATEGIES, THE CRYPTO MARK HAS COME WITH DIFFERENT STYLES TOO SOLVE THE DIFFERENT ANALOGIES AND CHALLENGES IN THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY AS WELL AS MAKING THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY TO BECOME MORE INTERESTING. THEREFORE THIS IS A CALL FOR EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD WHO HAS NOT JOINED OR BECOME A PART OF THE CRYPTO MARK TO MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES TO REGISTER WITH CRYPTO MARK AT THIS EARLY STAGE WHEN THE CTM TOKENS HAS NOT YET SKYROCKETED, NOW IS THE BEST TIME AND GREAT OPPORTUNITY . ALSO AT THE MOMENT THE CRYPTO MARK ADVENT CALENDER IS OPEN AND RUNNING FOR THE REGISTERED MEMBERS WHERE THE CRYPTO MARK GIVES AWAY THOUSANDS OF CRYPTO MARK TOKENS ACCORDNG TO THE TASK OF THE DAY. WHAT ARE THESE TASK, THEY ARE VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO BE DONE WTHOUT SPENDING MUCH TIME. MOST OF THE TASK TO BE PERFORMED IN THE CRYPTO MARK ADVENT CALENDER INVOLVES PUBLISHING ARTICLES ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT CRYPTO MARK, MAKING SHORT VIDEOS, PPERFOMING RIDDLE TASK, TAKING PART IN THE CRYPTO MARK FORUM AND RECEIVING THE TOKENS AWARDED FOR EACH PROJECT. REALLY TAKING PART IN THE ADVENT CALENDER IS A GREAT WAY OF ACHIEVING SOME TOKENS WHICH WILL IN NO DISTANCE TIME TURN TO THOUSANDS OF US DOLLARS. THE AMOUNT OF TOEKNS OR REWARD YOU DESIRE IS DETERMINED BY YOUR EFFORTS, SERIOUSNESS AND COMMITMENT TO CRYPTO MARK AND I TELL YOU THE CRYPTO MARKK IS WORTH BEING WITH CONSIDERING ITS WAYS OF PERFORMANACE AND OPERATION IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY.
TODAY I URGE YOU TO BE A PART OF THIS TREND, BE A PART OF THE CRYPTO MARK PROJECT, BE A PART OF THE GREAT ACHIEVERS BECAUSE WITH CRYPTO MARK INVOLEVED, ALL ARE POSSIBLE.

3ooCox

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

You are right. I bought my first bitcoin there and exchanged it to ETH somewhere else because I thought that they do not sell Ether. But they do now (and maybe even back then and I just did no see it...), you are right...

... and also BTC 'derivatives'. It's probably not yet the right time for CTM, but it's worth to attract their attention now. After a while when they'll see crypto mark progressing, I think it won't be difficult to negotiate the listing. Of course, it's up to you to decide if that's an option which fits in the major plan.
v_i_p

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
inorep

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

Thank you for the whitepaper, now it is more clear about the Crypto Mark, at least for me.
As example, "52 regular weekly distribution rounds" was new info for me and it seems as nice promotional campaign for all the 2018 year (and also nice rewards for the members Smiley)!
3ooCox

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:48:03 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 08:07:56 PM by 3ooCox

+ Crypto Mark story & resources
+ a must read valuable information useful for common knowledge and regarding general safety while handling with crypto currencies
+ blockchain technologies and introduction of solutions in Crypto Mark further development
v_i_p

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

Good day, what other languages and countries in which You plan to run this project?
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:05:02 AM

You gotta take some ads or something in google or linkedin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: