Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6657 times)
christogonus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

Never miss an opportunity with crypto Mark every day in crypto mark comes a new opportunity to grab something huge and fantastic. This is because the crypto mark company has gotten the crown of the king in Cryptocurrency industry. As the king in cryptocurrency, the crypto mark offers millions of people around world an equal opportunity on daily basis to grab something unique which could easily cause total financial transformation. Crypto mark has achieved great success within short period of time and is never weak or tired in doing what they have been doing to get to this milestone. The crypto mark has carried out different programs which no one in the cryptocurrency industry has done before and this is the more reason the crypto mark has gotten a very high edge over her rivals and competitors, and it was a huge success because crypto mark has team of professionals who are very brilliant, optimistic, straightforward, hardworking, energetic, smart and as well as highly educated. At the moment there are lots of happiness and joy in the entire crypto mark, even the clients, investors, registered members and Advent calendar participants are overwhelmed with the entire team of the crypto mark because of the way they run this unique crypto mark company. At the recent and ongoing advent calendar events, the crypto mark team has been giving away thousands of free tokens as a sign of reward and appreciation for being a part of the crypto mark, supporting, promoting and taking part in the advent calendar. This kind of gesture has never happened before in the cryptocurrency industry, if you check all the ICO starting from 2009 when Bitcoin was developed till this year 2017, no cryptocurrency company has carried out the kind of activities which has happened or happening in crypto mark, Wow! What a unique company, indeed the crypto mark deserves double crown. One of the most interesting activities which has happened in the crypto mark recently is giving the advent calendar participants the opportunity to make a design of the crypto mark T-shirt which the result and decision is yet to be made known to the public by this noble company called crypto mark. Indeed there is nothing like giving clients, investors or partners a sense of belonging in the cryptocurrency industry and the crypto mark has become the first to do this. Everything around crypto mark deserves very big recommendations but most especially to that entire crypto mark team, you are really the best team in the cryptocurrency industry that deserves an international award. To everyone around the world, crypto mark is the place, crypto mark has it all, never worry again, be happy and. Join the moving train, it is crypto mark and no one like crypto mark. Every day is a huge opportunity with crypto mark, Click here to register and join: http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/about-crypto-mark-2/
Join also crypto mark telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/G084ARJ_50mVCuSi-f0R-w to get the latest information about crypto mak.
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

Good day, what other languages and countries in which You plan to run this project?

Just stretch a bit more next time and find the link to the whitepaper in the last post above yours.
CTM aims global.
AliceDeux2

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

yesterday I connected to one of the platforms that were hacked. It was just before receiving the alert messages. I had little volume on the wallet so I have little loss. This does not call into question the principle of the blockchain but that of platform security. If I decided to reduce my activities on these platforms, I believe in Crypto Mark and the passion that drives the project.
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:15:33 AM

Good day, what other languages and countries in which You plan to run this project?

At the moment, German and English are in operation. We are thinking about Russian and Chinese at the moment, but this would add too much complexity for us at the moment.

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Is there a bounty thread on Bitcointalk?  I didn't even realize there was one going on till i logged into c-m's website. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

Is there a bounty thread on Bitcointalk?  I didn't even realize there was one going on till i logged into c-m's website. 

No, there is none. Do you think it would be feasible to have one?

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

A Recall of my crypto mark journey so far...

Coming across crypto mark project was one of the best things happened in my life.At first it was another airdrop I joined among many , but after receiving tokens I logged in the website and saw the adventure calendar, I was like "wait, this is a whole new thing" and for the last 2 months we had such fun participating to the events of adventure calendar.

I was 3 days late to join, but still I made the most of it. I did things I've never done for the project. 6 months ago if someone said that I'll design a T-shirt I would be like, "you wish" , but for the T - shirt event I submitted a design too. It was not selected, but still had fun doing it.

10K crypto mark event was so fun, solving a riddle and finding the private key. it was another unsuccessful but a total fun.

And finally came along the riddle of the century modified, it was 2AM in my county yet I solved it. and came at 3rd place. so after 2 times try, 3rd time, I made it to top 3. *yeiii*

By the end of adventure calendar I ended up having over 15,000 CTM , and it was an amazing achievement in my life. dare I say , I became a whale in crypto mark.

That is not the end of it. we have a whole year of events coming along. 52 weeks of multi tasks. I am sure we all gonna have much fun with it. and earn a whole lot more. with 82Million total tokens of CTM, the possibilities are SKY high. well good days are coming.

Wish a bright future to whole crypto mark family!!
RAYJOHN

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

its an awesome website-  Roll Eyes
elishpirko

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

Well, we are starting the year when the Mark will be great again, like in nostalgic memories in Germany and beyond. We’ll have weekly tasks instead of advent calendar in December, which was a lot of fun, honestly. I saw here a question about other languages of the project, so I invite everyone who needs translation into Russian, to address me because I think it’s gonna be my main mission for the sake of the project - to promote it in Russian. Also I remind the admin that I am willing to serve as a translator for any info (it’s one of my professions, actually).
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

It needs a traditional Twitter and Facebook sort of bounty to really get this project moving and known to other crypto enthusiast. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
christogonus

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

2018 with crypto mark

it is another huge year with crypto mark, 2018 has begun with the crypto mark giving away free coins as airdrop bounty campaign, join now and be a part of this trend. http://www.crypto-mark.de

this is call for participation in the weekly task of the crypto mark for a total financial transformation. let’s make the mark great again.
christogonus

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

crypto mark is real, crypto mark is known for being a crypto currency which could be used for exchanging of goods and services, transactions as well as purchasing. lots of shops will be accepting the crypto mark as currency for payments for the items they sell and this is the reason everyone around the world is needed to grab this opportunity of having the crypto mark coins through the airdrop, information is power and you have been informed today, wait no more to join the crypto mark, for registration follow the official crypto mark website here: http://www.crypto-mark.de

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

I did Say this is Revolution as we now have country/Regions now immortalizing their hero's on the Blockchain e.g ALARICOIN
With the little I read about MARK
He is such a great leader and one with value
This project idea is a good one, I wish them the best

Hi Hamzat, this is not about Mark the person but about Mark the now defunct currency of Germany.

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

A Recall of my crypto mark journey so far...

Coming across crypto mark project was one of the best things happened in my life.At first it was another airdrop I joined among many , but after receiving tokens I logged in the website and saw the adventure calendar, I was like "wait, this is a whole new thing" and for the last 2 months we had such fun participating to the events of adventure calendar.

I was 3 days late to join, but still I made the most of it. I did things I've never done for the project. 6 months ago if someone said that I'll design a T-shirt I would be like, "you wish" , but for the T - shirt event I submitted a design too. It was not selected, but still had fun doing it.

10K crypto mark event was so fun, solving a riddle and finding the private key. it was another unsuccessful but a total fun.

And finally came along the riddle of the century modified, it was 2AM in my county yet I solved it. and came at 3rd place. so after 2 times try, 3rd time, I made it to top 3. *yeiii*

By the end of adventure calendar I ended up having over 15,000 CTM , and it was an amazing achievement in my life. dare I say , I became a whale in crypto mark.

That is not the end of it. we have a whole year of events coming along. 52 weeks of multi tasks. I am sure we all gonna have much fun with it. and earn a whole lot more. with 82Million total tokens of CTM, the possibilities are SKY high. well good days are coming.

Wish a bright future to whole crypto mark family!!

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Sorry, but You didn't answer my question) Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?
elishpirko

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

It needs a traditional Twitter and Facebook sort of bounty to really get this project moving and known to other crypto enthusiast. 
Quite right, that’s why this year we’re gonna have weekly tasks and free-style promotion by the choice of the participant is an essential part: fb, Twitter, steemit - whatever you choose and think it will contribute most. I, for example, want to promote the project for the Russian-speakers in the most popular local social media by translating the info into Russian.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

2018 with crypto mark

it is another huge year with crypto mark, 2018 has begun with the crypto mark giving away free coins as airdrop bounty campaign, join now and be a part of this trend. http://www.crypto-mark.de

this is call for participation in the weekly task of the crypto mark for a total financial transformation. let’s make the mark great again.

I have been part of the previous Advent campaign and I really did enjoy the journey. Not to mention very rewarding too. At first, I was just doing it for the reward but as the campaign progress, I learned to appreciate the community and the tasks, whether easy or challenging, became a routine I looked forward each day.
Im looking forward to the new Free distribution campaign!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
AliceDeux2

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

Hi CM,

I have an idea for you to promote very quickly crypto-mark. It's not mine but something i saw on twitter and it generate a most of retweets.
Create a tweet about the CM distribution et make a lottery. You assign a XXXXX crypto-mark by random to one of the people who retweet YOUR Crypto-Mark distribution tweet.

Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:42:14 AM

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

Well that's the specialty of  crypto mark, IF you missed a ONE chance you are getting FOUR more chances. In this year we'll have 4 ways of earnings this year. Weekly campaign , Referral system and weekly interest  and also special jobs/ events. So there's a huge potential for anyone to earn to the best of their abilities this year.  If you missed the first series of events, here you get another.

Totally agree with you on coin will be expensive, with total 82 Million in circulation potential is limitless. We'll have to wait till 2019 , but it will definitely worth it.  Everyone has a chance to earn the most number of tokens by then. we have a complete year to stock out tokens  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: