Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6655 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

Well that's the specialty of  crypto mark, IF you missed a ONE chance you are getting FOUR more chances. In this year we'll have 4 ways of earnings this year. Weekly campaign , Referral system and weekly interest  and also special jobs/ events. So there's a huge potential for anyone to earn to the best of their abilities this year.  If you missed the first series of events, here you get another.

Totally agree with you on coin will be expensive, with total 82 Million in circulation potential is limitless. We'll have to wait till 2019 , but it will definitely worth it.  Everyone has a chance to earn the most number of tokens by then. we have a complete year to stock out tokens  Wink

This is awesome. I am still having difficulty on tracking the tasks but all I know for sure is 3 posts in the forum and 2 posts here in Bitcointalk. then 2 other contributions from other platforms like facebook. I'm working on it now. Let's do this. Let's make CryptoMark great!

Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

i encounter this before but its only for the german people ,i just happy that it open to all now.
Lets support and cooperate this project.
This something a big project.
Goodluck!
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

Sorry, but You didn't answer my question) Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

Hi v_i_p, you can get your tokens any time you want. Just contact Crypto_Mark2017. if you need any more infirmation check the Crypto Mark Telegram discussion group.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

This is awesome. I am still having difficulty on tracking the tasks but all I know for sure is 3 posts in the forum and 2 posts here in Bitcointalk. then 2 other contributions from other platforms like facebook. I'm working on it now. Let's do this. Let's make CryptoMark great!

You got that right, that' the 3 tasks for this week. and you better hurry up, because tomorrow is the last day on First week. You'll have to submit the work  before tomorrow ends. 

This is bit more complicated that daily adventure calendar.  It's a small task perform daily and submit it.  but here in one form we have to submit  7 tasks.. Exited for Monday, because we'll have to expect a series of events that we'll have to complete through the week. kind of hard to keep track, but surely it will be worth it.

Let's make the Mark Great again!!!
BumbleBII

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

Hello Cryto People

Im the Great BumbleBII very new on cryptocurrency. I am invited by Ralph Cedro.

I define myself as a newbie so please guide me mates

Thanks alot

More Power
inorep

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

I did Say this is Revolution as we now have country/Regions now immortalizing their hero's on the Blockchain e.g ALARICOIN
With the little I read about MARK
He is such a great leader and one with value
This project idea is a good one, I wish them the best

Hi Hamzat, this is not about Mark the person but about Mark the now defunct currency of Germany.

It would be funny to have Mark as the leader of Crypto Mark xD
inorep

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

You got that right, that' the 3 tasks for this week. and you better hurry up, because tomorrow is the last day on First week. You'll have to submit the work  before tomorrow ends. 

This is bit more complicated that daily adventure calendar.  It's a small task perform daily and submit it.  but here in one form we have to submit  7 tasks.. Exited for Monday, because we'll have to expect a series of events that we'll have to complete through the week. kind of hard to keep track, but surely it will be worth it.

Let's make the Mark Great again!!!
Hope these tasks will be different sometimes, as it was with Advent Calendar?
3ooCox

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

i encounter this before but its only for the german people ,i just happy that it open to all now.
Goodluck!

Crypto Mark project has been aiming global since the begining. It's great you came back. Now is the right time to join - the first week (1/52) of the year 2018 !
Stay around and participate in the coming events. Expect the Crypto Mark raise vastly by the final week.

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

Well that's the specialty of  crypto mark, IF you missed a ONE chance you are getting FOUR more chances. In this year we'll have 4 ways of earnings this year. Weekly campaign , Referral system and weekly interest  and also special jobs/ events. So there's a huge potential for anyone to earn to the best of their abilities this year.  If you missed the first series of events, here you get another.

Totally agree with you on coin will be expensive, with total 82 Million in circulation potential is limitless. We'll have to wait till 2019 , but it will definitely worth it.  Everyone has a chance to earn the most number of tokens by then. we have a complete year to stock out tokens  Wink

Just keep it up ! Everyone should listen carefully to nonconformist's nagging feeling !

Hello Cryto People

Thanks alot

More Power

Welcome to Crypto Mark BumbleBII

Here's a fast 4 key points guide to Crypto Mark for the year 2018. Follow that and you're good. Any more questions ? Just ask. Join us on the Crypto Mark's forum and telegram channel.
charsen23

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

So happy I'm part of this. By the way, my referrer is Gliridian. Somehow, I'm feeling like I'm doing Onions Smiley And I know this will skyrocket!! Kudos.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

I will always support the project project to be successful and growing.
For more followers of this project
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

So happy I'm part of this. By the way, my referrer is Gliridian. Somehow, I'm feeling like I'm doing Onions Smiley And I know this will skyrocket!! Kudos.

That's right. I think in my opinion this kind of distribution system is the best way of distribution. Because a lot of people will eventually have stakes in the coin, it will be distributed as far and wide as possible, which means more people will promote it versus to only a few whales in an ICO distribution system. Just look at the success of DeepOnions right? So I know that CryptoMark will be big in the coming months when it attracted more and more people.

Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

Cripto this year will get bigger, with many campaign campaigns to introduce new cripto cripto. so for investors will be more options to invest
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

It looks like you guys are doing very good and being active to promote the coin. This is very hopeful and I have high hopes for crypto mark Smiley
Goodluck!

Crypto Mark project has been aiming global since the begining. It's great you came back. Now is the right time to join - the first week (1/52) of the year 2018 !
Stay around and participate in the coming events. Expect the Crypto Mark raise vastly by the final week.

Just keep it up ! Everyone should listen carefully to nonconformist's nagging feeling !

Hello Cryto People

Thanks alot

More Power

Welcome to Crypto Mark BumbleBII

Here's a fast 4 key points guide to Crypto Mark for the year 2018. Follow that and you're good. Any more questions ? Just ask. Join us on the Crypto Mark's forum and telegram channel.

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

I really hope the project will succeed because there is really a great team behind it that constantly think of ways that its community will also benefit.
Here's the link to its whitepaper to give more info about the project: http://crypto-mark.de/Files/Whitepaper%20Crypto%20Mark%2015122017%20v0.9%20beta.pdf

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
3ooCox

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Refresh your memory and follow up :

+ Crypto Mark story & resources
+ a must read valuable information useful for common knowledge and regarding general safety while handling with crypto currencies
+ blockchain technologies and introduction of solutions in Crypto Mark further development
prettywoman23

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

Its a good idea. Goodluck to the member team of this project. Lets support the team and ofcourse their project. More success in life!
prettywoman23

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

Im so glad to know this kind of project alnd also to be part of it! More success and lets support this project!
christogonus

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

it has been a brighter days in the crypto mark industry as the cryptocurrecy is making much financial transformation. the coin market has seen much investment and lots of rich investors are trooping into the coin market to occupy their different positions, and in the crypto mark has recorded huge reputable investors from the different part of the world which inlcuded investors from Europe, Asia, Africa, America, middle east, Oceania. Many lives has been financially transformed within a short period of investment in the crypto mark, and the crypto mark company will never get tired of making the world and interesting place to live by putting smiles to the faces of her clients. really the crypto mark is among the top cryptocurrencies which everyone who knows the importance of the crypto currency will not wish to miss. moreso the crypto mark is partnering with the different shops in which the crypto mark will be used as one of the medium of exchanges for goods and services. this is a call for everyone to come and join the crypto mark because there are many exciting activities currently going in the crypto mark industry. the team are doing their best to make sure that the crypto mark currency gets to the moon soon. so come now and get the best satisfaction in cryptocurrency.
javidlone

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

Crypto mark best free token sale ever
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

This project is truly amazing.  The supply is also limited to 80 million coins and distribution will be done totally FREE!  Thank you Dev for a great program of distributing your coin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: