Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6657 times)
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

The project is booming, which can not but rejoice. The idea itself is as good as its initial implementation. Roll Eyes

Yes. The developer sees to it that Crypto Mark would develop as a great coin slowly but surely. Various campaigns have already started to encourage members to share their ideas that would create awareness about the community.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Yes. The developer sees to it that Crypto Mark would develop as a great coin slowly but surely. Various campaigns have already started to encourage members to share their ideas that would create awareness about the community.

Is there any need for graphic design help? My wife is a graphic designer with 15 years experience and would love to help with the design of the website, signatures, logos, etc. if there is any need for such.

Hi Pachoo,

thank you for the offer. Maybe she would like to participate in the sticker contest?
http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/community/?view=thread&id=230&part=1#postid-917

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Is there any need for graphic design help? My wife is a graphic designer with 15 years experience and would love to help with the design of the website, signatures, logos, etc. if there is any need for such.

That's great to know Pachoo9 ! Any type of engagement, especially from a professional will be greatly appreciated when things will have to be done and produced on time. Thank you for this information, Crypto Mark will get back to you when those issues become hot.

In the meanwhile don't hesitate to join the Let's make stickers ! Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest. You can as well create bitcointalk signatures, check this post above for more details.
christogonus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

It has been a very rewarding moment with the crypto mark coin company. no crypto could reward her promoters and supporters more than the crypto mark do. this is the 4th week in January 2018 and the crypto mark is not tired in making her free token distribution. therefore this is a call to everyone who has not joined the crypto mark airdrop to come now and join while you can still get free thousands of coins freely distributed by the crypto mark company weekly. please friend, stop procasting and join crypto mark air drop distribution today. let's make the mark great again. this is a wonderful coin you can never afford to miss.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.

Hi 9tails,

welcome to Crypto Mark. If you are interested please check out the distribution rewards on our website.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

Hi Dev, Can I still join the week 4 campaign?
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

My efforts in the previous round of Airdrop were rewarded and I received 500 tokens. I hope that in this round, developers will please me the same. The project promises to be very, very good. Let's support it in social networks.  Wink
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

Hi Dev, Can I still join the week 4 campaign?

Hi Johnnie18,
of course, you can join at any time. You will find the rules for the campaign on our website. There is 5 weekly tasks to complete, which are not difficult to do.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

So, we need send manual requests to transfer tokens? As I can not find any button to do so. If it's so, I'd like to have more control over website account. Are there any plans for these changes? As well as security updates?

Hi atronax,

you are right, at the moment you need to issue a manual request to get the tokens transferred. I think that this is not a security issue - if you would request them and we would not send them, you would for sure write about this, complain in the public and the whole project would be damaged. So there is no incentive for the dev team to do something like this.

Nonetheless, I agree that this is not a 100% great solution. However, the only alternative we would have at the moment would be to transfer the tokens to a smart contract, which you could unlock with your private key. However, the problem is that the Ethereum blockchain is so congested and that transactions are expensive.

Our preferred solution at the moment is to move the vesting accounts to another blockchain, which you have full control over and which does not cost any transfer fees. We are looking at the steam blockchain. However, the so called smart media tokens will only become available in a few weeks.

Does that answer your question?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Thanks for answering.

If it takes few weeks to achieve, let it be so. This is really important. We should have full access to our tokens and reasonable protection of them. It would be amazing to have separated full-featured blockchain, but I know it is dreams. Hope, just for now.

As for security, I meant website. Are there any plans to move to secured protocol?
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

Hi Atronax,

we will work on that, but at the moment we have to wait until the SMTs become available and we would not like to hop around too much.
As for the website, at the moment there are no plans for a https site, but we can look into this.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:49:18 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:01:15 PM by 3ooCox

My efforts in the previous round of Airdrop were rewarded and I received 500 tokens. I hope that in this round, developers will please me the same. The project promises to be very, very good. Let's support it in social networks.  Wink

To be precise, the participants in the last week's distribution received each 5000 CTM !
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

an interesting project I will be happy to participate in
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

This is great. I just received my week 3 distribution reward.  Thank you.
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

This is great. I just received my week 3 distribution reward.  Thank you.

You are welcome. Keep it up - from next week on you will also receive interest until the rest of the year!

vickx89

Activity: 321
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

How is the distribution? is it direct to our ETH address? or it is at cryptomark account?
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

How is the distribution? is it direct to our ETH address? or it is at cryptomark account?

Hi vickx89.
Your rewards will be on a vesting account which is currently off the blockchain. The accounts are visible here:http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/vesting/

You can request a payout at any time - the coins will then paid to your ETH address in your profile. However, they will no receive interest then anymore. Weekly interest was 8.6% last week so I would not recommend this option unless you wanted to sell.
If you have any more questions, just let me know.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Lecej

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

This project has great ideas coming from a great team! Good luck!
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

awesome project and new innovation,. but i want read road map ,. project
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Do You have the plans, organization of bounty with the office?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: