Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6655 times)
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

I think the website need little bit revamp , it looks like it is created from wordpress which does not looks good. Let me know if you need any help .

Thank you for your observation. It was noted !
Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

At last a credible crypto project, at last!

So tired of seeing scams and sh#t coins everywhere...

I am promoting this like mad on every forum and social networks I know,
because I'm sure that it will be a huge success.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Joao Fernandes
christogonus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

dear friends! i write this to let you know that your faith in crypto mark could move mountains. there is every need for you to change your negative mentality of what could be crypto mark's value in the future. today i would advice everyone who loves crypto currency to just calm your nerves while waiting for the road map and other unique activities of this great company. in my dreams i saw many interesting potentials about the crypto mark, so why worry, relax God is in control and the crypto mark team is working very much hard, let your faith in crypto mark be very strong because crypto mark is the crypto currency per excellence!
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

It is true and yet unofficial. Most likely CTM will be based on Steem. Keep following !

Much more better than being dependent on ethereum problems, such as network congestion and scalability issues. The better way is own blockchain, it would be nice if you could do that. Should we wait for own blockchain plans? Or relocation to other platform is the final choice you made?

Besides the best existing free token ICO on the planet ⚡️ Free Crypto Mark Distribution ⚡️ http://www.crypto-mark.com/crypto-mark-distribution/
there is currently two ongoing events :

Crypto Mark Steemit airdrop event ● Get up to 1000 Crypto Mark for free https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chryptomark/crypto-mark-steemit-airdrop-event-get-up-to-1000-crypto-mark-for-free
● Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest ● https://steemit.com/crypto-mark/@oocoxmit/let-s-make-stickers

Thanks for those. Will check both... Sticker Contest looks like what I meant. Interesting, offering new activities, adding some life to growth. Looking forward to more developments.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.
Is it possible to publish a link to the official source of this information?
chenging14

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

I just read their plan about the distribution and alike. Happy to see how they plan this project not just for their benefits but for everyone.   
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.
Is it possible to publish a link to the official source of this information?

It is in the white paper:
http://crypto-mark.de/Files/Whitepaper%20Crypto%20Mark%2015122017%20v0.9%20beta.pdf

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

At last a credible crypto project, at last!

So tired of seeing scams and sh#t coins everywhere...

I am promoting this like mad on every forum and social networks I know,
because I'm sure that it will be a huge success.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Joao Fernandes

Thank you for your support Joao!

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

I already collected 15K from the distribution.  Thank you.  I will continue supporting this project and will complete this week's task.
3ooCox

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

What a great idea ! Mario Draghi & Friends will boost inflation with their politics anyway and will destroy the value of the common currency like the Euro in nearest future.

Yeah, nobody can watch those guys, enriching the elites and let people starving. So here we are today, manifesting Satoshi's ideas, with BTC in front and the rest of the crypto currency army, including Crypto Mark. Those bank$ters will never change. Officially they FUD everything about crypto and yet they buy as much as they can when they don't wear their clan suits. They wear greed on their flags. That's best they can do, decentralisation is like a disease for them.
3ooCox

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

It is true and yet unofficial. Most likely CTM will be based on Steem. Keep following !

Much more better than being dependent on ethereum problems, such as network congestion and scalability issues. The better way is own blockchain, it would be nice if you could do that. Should we wait for own blockchain plans? Or relocation to other platform is the final choice you made?

Besides the best existing free token ICO on the planet ⚡️ Free Crypto Mark Distribution ⚡️ http://www.crypto-mark.com/crypto-mark-distribution/
there is currently two ongoing events :

Crypto Mark Steemit airdrop event ● Get up to 1000 Crypto Mark for free https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chryptomark/crypto-mark-steemit-airdrop-event-get-up-to-1000-crypto-mark-for-free
● Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest ● https://steemit.com/crypto-mark/@oocoxmit/let-s-make-stickers

Thanks for those. Will check both... Sticker Contest looks like what I meant. Interesting, offering new activities, adding some life to growth. Looking forward to more developments.

Thank you for your feedback atronax ! Hope you'll hold CTM for years. Check the whitepaper, pages 5, (6,7), 8+ about the long-term plans.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

Thank you for your feedback atronax ! Hope you'll hold CTM for years. Check the whitepaper, pages 5, (6,7), 8+ about the long-term plans.

My Plan exactly, Holding will be the best option for someone with CTM tokens ,  because with only 81 Million tokens in total circulation , withing few years after hitting the market, CTM has a potential of going to the MOON!!! and IF someone has patience and discipline to wait that period they'll make a fortune from it.

Guide2k

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

wow astonishing project and superb community
great project
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

My Plan exactly, Holding will be the best option for someone with CTM tokens ,  because with only 81 Million tokens in total circulation , withing few years after hitting the market, CTM has a potential of going to the MOON!!! and IF someone has patience and discipline to wait that period they'll make a fortune from it.

Holding is the best option. You receive every week your interest payment and new CTM from the weekly distribution.
inorep

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

What a great idea ! Mario Draghi & Friends will boost inflation with their politics anyway and will destroy the value of the common currency like the Euro in nearest future.

Yeah, nobody can watch those guys, enriching the elites and let people starving. So here we are today, manifesting Satoshi's ideas, with BTC in front and the rest of the crypto currency army, including Crypto Mark. Those bank$ters will never change. Officially they FUD everything about crypto and yet they buy as much as they can when they don't wear their clan suits. They wear greed on their flags. That's best they can do, decentralisation is like a disease for them.

They can use taxes and legal constraints to strangle something that goes contrary to their plans...
Mayang04

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

It feels good to check in the vesting account section most especially that you can see your name receiving already. Thank you and I will continue supporting this amazing project.
N1njuh

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

So far, I have seen members earning hundreds and thousands of coins just for spreading the good news and great idea behind this crypto.

Bright future ahead!
nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Holding is the best option. You receive every week your interest payment and new CTM from the weekly distribution.

I think too that HODL is the best way to gain in this project which is a long term. Long term coin are the best option to invest, stabile grow not fast as some scam coins. Ppl you will se this coin in q3 or q4, this will be real great project and great success of Crypto mark!

atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Whitepaper has some really interesting things. Don't know how it'll be realized as token however. In any case, own blockchain could left the major problems of mother-coin behind. But crypto shares with fixed fiat price for enterprise.. Mmm, such a delicious idea. Encrypted decentralized identity service is also an interesting one. If one of those would be done somehow, Crypto Mark surely worth holding.
chenging14

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

Everytime I saw my vesting accounts getting higher and higher it gives me the reason to be more active in this project! Thank you so much crypto mark!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: