Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6655 times)
N1njuh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

Truly, the more and more I get involved and dig into the content and user input of this community, the more value I place in it.

This encapsulates the idea and concept of the CTM.

Good job, team!

Ninjuh
christogonus

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

the crypto mark community has experienced good number of new members signing up and joining the community in week 6 of 2018 crypto mark free weekly token distribution, really the crypto mark growing in unique measures and will remain the best among other cryptocurrencies.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.
Is it possible to publish a link to the official source of this information?

It is in the white paper:
http://crypto-mark.de/Files/Whitepaper%20Crypto%20Mark%2015122017%20v0.9%20beta.pdf
Thank you I missed this moment, it will be interesting to familiarize themselves.
Domdub

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Crypto Mark is given free to users but how is this project funded?
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

We are a team of enthusiast who work for a Crypto Mark reward. We will only earn something if our Crypto Mark become valuable. We feel that they are already today ;-)

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

We are a team of enthusiast who work for a Crypto Mark reward. We will only earn something if our Crypto Mark become valuable. We feel that they are already today ;-)

This is why I love this project, EVERY single project out there only cares about money, but in here, with crypto mark, it's more like crypto mark FAMILY, CM is focused on building a community around them, and with time with the growth of the community there will be a demand and Everyone gather around the project will make a great profit.

CTM is for Long term Holders , people just join the ICO's for short term profits or dump, well Crypto Mark is not the place for them,

If you are willing to believe in something and ready to hold long term (and earn interest EVERY WEEK while doing that, more like doing nothing!!!) this is the perfect place for anyone.

with just 82 Million total token supply, the potential is HUGE!!!
Mkbernier

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

Thank you for providing a bounty program and for making a cool idea. I am going to be following the project and have created an account!

Also, thanks for sharing your actual contract address...it's amazing how many projects don't do this!!
nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

This is why I love this project, EVERY single project out there only cares about money, but in here, with crypto mark, it's more like crypto mark FAMILY, CM is focused on building a community around them, and with time with the growth of the community there will be a demand and Everyone gather around the project will make a great profit.

CTM is for Long term Holders , people just join the ICO's for short term profits or dump, well Crypto Mark is not the place for them,

If you are willing to believe in something and ready to hold long term (and earn interest EVERY WEEK while doing that, more like doing nothing!!!) this is the perfect place for anyone.

I will agree with every word Thenuka99 said in his post! CTM is great project, they didnt make ICO, they are giving away tokens for 0.00 USD or EUR (read it FREE of charge) just you need to put some time in this project, help it grow and believe in it long run. This project is more valuable then 99,9 ICOs I guarantee that! If CTM become famous like DEM in Germany this project will MOON HUGE! This is for HODlers ONLY because this project becomes better and better as time passes like wine gets better! Join and help CTM community to advance and grow and you will be rewarded generously!

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

I will agree with every word Thenuka99 said in his post! CTM is great project, they didnt make ICO, they are giving away tokens for 0.00 USD or EUR (read it FREE of charge) just you need to put some time in this project, help it grow and believe in it long run. This project is more valuable then 99,9 ICOs I guarantee that! If CTM become famous like DEM in Germany this project will MOON HUGE! This is for HODlers ONLY because this project becomes better and better as time passes like wine gets better! Join and help CTM community to advance and grow and you will be rewarded generously!

Crypto Mark believes in the philosophy that the community creates value to Crypto Mark. That's why the developer is trying to reward members of the community who give special effort to make Crypto Mark great!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
yousaf1981

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

super idea, nice project, today i signed up, my user name is yousaf1981, great work best of luck all team,.
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

Thank you for Week 6 Airdrop. I received my fair share.  I'm working on week 7 task now...
Maveryck

Activity: 148
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

Hi, I'm new here and join the Community for the 8th AD.
Hope C-Mark will be as strong as D-Mark was.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

Fiat is fiat. Nothing can replace it fully. For now. When CMT will become mass adopted, its practical use, even in percentage form as written in whitepaper, will do important step in economy evolution. It'll become reality eventually. Firstly, we would need value, real project and use case behind.

Crypto must return to path it is created for. That would be hard, but thorny road always makes winners and losers. Every holder fighting the way there have great chances. Dumpers.. we can not judge their choice. Anyway, we're lucky to live in such historical times and it would be dumb to just give it up.

Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:39:45 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:26:10 PM by Passive Coin

Just found this topic and need to read more. Interesting!
What's a pity you didn't chosen better symbol like CDM - Crypto Deutsche Mark.
Code: CTM do not show up it's Mark from Germany  Smiley

p.s.
Joined airdrop and sent the form.
My Crypto Mark forum nickname is PassiveCoin
http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/community/?view=profile&id=5527

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
africanherbman

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Like this program, being built on the community support/love of an old FIAT currency, now Tokenized and upgraded
N1njuh

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Just found this topic and need to read more. Interesting!
What's a pity you didn't chosen better symbol like CDM - Crypto Deutsche Mark.
Code: CTM do not show up it's Mark from Germany  Smiley

p.s.
Joined airdrop and sent the form.
My Crypto Mark forum nickname is PassiveCoin
http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/community/?view=profile&id=5527

Welcome to CTM Passive Coin! We are excited to see the community growing!

Ninjuh
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

Thank you for your feedback atronax ! Hope you'll hold CTM for years. Check the whitepaper, pages 5, (6,7), 8+ about the long-term plans.

My Plan exactly, Holding will be the best option for someone with CTM tokens ,  because with only 81 Million tokens in total circulation , withing few years after hitting the market, CTM has a potential of going to the MOON!!! and IF someone has patience and discipline to wait that period they'll make a fortune from it.

Holding is the best option. You receive every week your interest payment and new CTM from the weekly distribution.

I think too that HODL is the best way to gain in this project which is a long term. Long term coin are the best option to invest, stabile grow not fast as some scam coins. Ppl you will se this coin in q3 or q4, this will be real great project and great success of Crypto mark!
Listing on exchanges is still needed, it will entail the growth of the community)
muse87

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Hello, you have a good project, I'm sponsoring you to grow and I participated in the forms  Cheesy

Nice site keep it up  Wink

christogonus

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

this is the right time, friends, just see that the crypto mark community is rapidly growing, wow, very fantastic. success to our great crypto mark community!
Mayang04

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

It's so amazing that members of this  community are earning hundreds and thousands of coins just through spreading the good news and great idea. All the best! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: