Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6655 times)
inorep

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

Hi inorep,

yes, there was this stemmt event. Can you send me your username than I will check if you have (or should have ) received it.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

I haven't participated yet
Is this event still open?
Mayang04

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

So sad that I have forgotten again to accoplish the last week's tasks. But then, the party is not yet over so I must go on...
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

We cannot go to the website( What is the problem?
christogonus

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

the more the weeks go by, the more interesting the crypto mark aidrop event gets interesting, why not be a part of this great initiative of the crypto mark project by participating in the weekly task as we promote and support the crypto mark. really i have not seen another project likened to crypto mark in this crypto currency dispensation. great is the mark!
atronax

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

We cannot go to the website( What is the problem?

Also had some problems for last two days. Seems it was connected with website update. Now we have new tab for info about current and future exchanges. Good addition for those looking for trading. And voting organization will be much more easier now.

Don't forget to visit and help in voting. Some minutes of your time can change the project drastically. Join weekly bounty and forum activities, ask questions and help others. We have lots of members by now, but we need active ones. Be active for your future. Lets make the Crypto Mark great together!
Nihil_sine_Deo

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

I HAVE RECEIVED THE 12TH WEEK REWARD & INTEREST!
THANK YOU CRYPTOMARK FOR YOUR BOUNTY!!
YOU WON ME!!!
I WAS, I AM & I REMAIN YOUR DEVOTED FAN & SUPPORTER!
Maveryck

Activity: 148
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Now we have new tab for info about current and future exchanges. Good addition for those looking for trading. And voting organization will be much more easier now.

Don't forget to visit and help in voting. Some minutes of your time can change the project drastically. Join weekly bounty and forum activities, ask questions and help others. We have lots of members by now, but we need active ones. Be active for your future. Lets make the Crypto Mark great together!
Thank you for those informations. It's good if the website has new tabs and is improved.

I agree with Atronax. Crypto Mark need a strong and active community. Share your expérience or try their AirDrop
www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/
You will find all the informations needed to participate to the 13th Airdrop.
There are 181,000 coins to share between users involved this week.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
N1njuh

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Excellent!
CTM is growing strong and doing well.
Join the community and grab your share of the free dustribution!

Cheers!
nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

As we can see Crypto marks developers team are improving CTM project day by day. Great work team! keep going! You have my support!

inorep

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

As I see, overall decrease of cryptocurrency supporters last days decreased CTM community activity a bit as well...
It's sad, but true supporters will be rewarded, and I'm happy to still see many of us here!
Good luck to all and to the devs of CTM!
v_i_p

Merit: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

As I see, overall decrease of cryptocurrency supporters last days decreased CTM community activity a bit as well...
It's sad, but true supporters will be rewarded, and I'm happy to still see many of us here!
Good luck to all and to the devs of CTM!
We continue to support this project, I think it will succeed.
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Yeah, it was a bit depressing to look at bloody market and melting portfolios, but we're still here. Soon we'll see white stripe. Since the time to leave it half-a-way have passed long time ago, now there is only one road left - to success.

13 weeks of distribution have passed, but hey.. 39 down the road. Bounty gives great treasures to supporters in return for small marketing efforts. It's our chance to show that big and active community can achieve great things. Get acquianted with the project and get in our boat if you support ideas of Crypto Mark.
Nihil_sine_Deo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

THANK YOU CRYPTOMARK FOR YOUR REWARDS!
I HAVE RECEIVED THE 13TH WEEK BOUNTY & INTEREST!!
I'LL HELP WITH MY HUMBLE SUPPORT TO SPREAD THE GOOD WORD EVERYWHERE.
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PROJECT'S FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.
KEEP GOING ON! SURELY THIS PROJECT WILL GO GET SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE.

christogonus

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

it is yet another new month and the easter period in crypto mark. yes the easter festival is over and work continues as we keep working to grow the crypto mark community. this project is ours and we are very proud to have a project like crypto mark. really it is one of the best in the crypto world!
Maveryck

Activity: 148
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

it is yet another new month and the easter period in crypto mark. yes the easter festival is over and work continues as we keep working to grow the crypto mark community. this project is ours and we are very proud to have a project like crypto mark. really it is one of the best in the crypto world!
Indeed! Already the 14th week of CTM's airdrop. DEVs are giving out 181.000 Crypto Marks to those wanting to share and make the Mark great again.
It's a fair distribution of CTM.
Informations and Vesting accounts can be found at : crypto-mark.de

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
N1njuh

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

[/quote]
DEVs are giving out 181.000 Crypto Marks to those wanting to share and make the Mark great again.
It's a fair distribution of CTM.
Informations and Vesting accounts can be found at : crypto-mark.de
[/quote]

It is wise to get in on the weekly free distribution (some folks call it airdrop) because you will earn more percentage of the weekly pot. As the community grows and more and more people are completing and collecting the weekly CTM tokens, you will earn less each week.

There will be interest on your held coins each week too! The interest is an awesome incentive to keep your faith in CTM and not put them on an exchange.
Thenuka99

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 03:11:48 AM by Thenuka99

13 weeks of distribution have passed, but hey.. 39 down the road. Bounty gives great treasures to supporters in return for small marketing efforts. It's our chance to show that big and active community can achieve great things. Get acquianted with the project and get in our boat if you support ideas of Crypto Mark.

It's already been 13 weeks wow. Still remember like we did daily tasks recently. but time Flies.  This is an Amazing opportunity with the Distribution pool getting bigger and bigger every week, all we have to do is put some little effort to promote this amazing project.  Totally worth it.

Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

It's already been 13 weeks wow. Still remember like we did daily tasks recently. but time Flies.  This is an Amazing opportunity with the Distribution pool getting bigger and bigger every week, all we have to do is put some little effort to promote this amazing project.  Totally worth it.

It is wise to get in on the weekly free distribution (some folks call it airdrop) because you will earn more percentage of the weekly pot. As the community grows and more and more people are completing and collecting the weekly CTM tokens, you will earn less each week.

The best thing about the distribution pool is it's getting bigger each week, so even the number of participants increased weekly the number of tokens remains at average point for everyone. This is one of the best things about CTM. So new members will not be discouraged.

There will be interest on your held coins each week too! The interest is an awesome incentive to keep your faith in CTM and not put them on an exchange.

Interest for holding tokens is the best feature ever without any doubt.

The free distribution will increase over the time, this week you can get a share of 181,000 CryptoMark for free.
Make the Mark great again.
nemanja90

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

As always I am going to support CTm project and try to gather more people for it. Just spread a word of CTM "BOUNTY" program and potential it has! GO CTM, we are with you!

inorep

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

I see that it is 3rd week in a row with 181000 CTM as the reward pool. Still rewards for every participating member become bigger and bigger. Was it planned from the start to have several weeks with the same reward pool?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: