Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6655 times)
nemanja90

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

...just hope more people get involved with this.

Hopefully, Crypto Mark won't turn into lifeless swamp. But for new people to come we need something new to spread, and for that we need get more info from the developers. Some activity on media channels, every single day of which will make mass adoption much closer. I believe some exciting news and updates on roadmap are ahead, and those will push the project forward and give it enough strength to stand still in hurricane of crypto world.

We'll do what we can from our side. Nobody should forget about this wonderful project.

That is the problem with people, they need fast money and does not realize the potential of CTM, just think about collecting a token for a year + Interest, you can be a WHALE, with over 100,000 tokens at hand, even 500,000 is possible here, you can make the money you make in a year from this. just have to have the patience and consistency.

I am very sure those who stayed loyal and those who keep doing the weekly targets will be amazingly happy by the end of this year.

I agree with all of this, but developers team must find new people who will communicate with community, thats important thing here is missing, but project has great potential.

Mayang04

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

Interesting project! All the best! Let's make Mark great again.
Nihil_sine_Deo

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

THANK YOU CRYPTOMARK FOR YOUR GENEROUSLY BOUNTY!
I HAVE RECEIVED (WITH JOY) THE 20TH WEEK BOUNTY & INTEREST!
ONLY 32 WEEKS REMAINING!
I WILL CONTINUE TO PROVE MY LOVE FOR YOUR PROJECT, TRYING TO MAKE IT WELL KNOWN, EVERY WEEK.
I WISH YOU MUCH, MUCH SUCCESS!
I WILL REMAIN WITH YOU, FOLLOWING YOUR PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINING YOU WITH MY HUMBLE EFFORTS.
YOU WON ME!
I WAS, I AM & I REMAIN YOUR DEVOTED FAN & SUPPORTER!
LET'S MAKE THE MARK GREAT AGAIN!

v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

...just hope more people get involved with this.

Hopefully, Crypto Mark won't turn into lifeless swamp. But for new people to come we need something new to spread, and for that we need get more info from the developers. Some activity on media channels, every single day of which will make mass adoption much closer. I believe some exciting news and updates on roadmap are ahead, and those will push the project forward and give it enough strength to stand still in hurricane of crypto world.

We'll do what we can from our side. Nobody should forget about this wonderful project.

That is the problem with people, they need fast money and does not realize the potential of CTM, just think about collecting a token for a year + Interest, you can be a WHALE, with over 100,000 tokens at hand, even 500,000 is possible here, you can make the money you make in a year from this. just have to have the patience and consistency.

I am very sure those who stayed loyal and those who keep doing the weekly targets will be amazingly happy by the end of this year.
Indeed, the project is quite long-term and it takes a lot of patience to get a decent result.
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Newcomers just don't understand what opportunities the cryptocurrency can give to them. Only when they spend some time in this hurricane, the experience of fomo, fud, security, accumulating, diversification and trading will come to them. All of those need epic patience and steel nerves.

As history shows, there are some projects for fast money. Nobody denies you engage them while taking part in long term one. As for Crypto Mark, it is a project for soul. Isn't as quickly developing as others, although I would like devs be more active, but I like it for good community atmosphere, for emotions every new week gives. 
christogonus

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

wooooow, here is crypto mark. a very great cryptocurrency company in the crypto industry. yes friends! it is time to be a part of this unique project. be a part of the moving trend. you may regret to miss this wonderful opportunity. long live to crypto mark, i am fully in support of you.
Maveryck

Activity: 148
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

There are more than 30 weeks to go for those who want to join and be involved. Devs are sharing 181.000 CTM this week.
With 5 tasks (3 posts and 2 social messages), each week, it's easy to collect around 18.000 CTM at the moment.
The more we are, the better for Crypto Mark.

Infos: http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Thenuka99

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

I agree with all of this, but developers team must find new people who will communicate with community, thats important thing here is missing, but project has great potential.

Yeah, we are in need of a big promotion. May be hiring a professional bounty team or a manager would be a good idea at this point, since it's almost 6 months gone and for the remaining 6 months if we can organize a bounty campaign through a well known team/manager there will be a big attraction to the project in no time. or at least in the last 3 months, because the growth is still slow.

Newcomers just don't understand what opportunities the cryptocurrency can give to them. Only when they spend some time in this hurricane, the experience of fomo, fud, security, accumulating, diversification and trading will come to them. All of those need epic patience and steel nerves.

As history shows, there are some projects for fast money. Nobody denies you engage them while taking part in long term one. As for Crypto Mark, it is a project for soul. Isn't as quickly developing as others, although I would like devs be more active, but I like it for good community atmosphere, for emotions every new week gives. 

True. It will be more attractive if the task pool keep getting bigger, it's been 181K for sometime now, mainly because of the less number of participants,  max I've seen is 12 active participants, we seriously need more active users here.
nemanja90

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Yeah, we are in need of a big promotion. May be hiring a professional bounty team or a manager would be a good idea at this point, since it's almost 6 months gone and for the remaining 6 months if we can organize a bounty campaign through a well known team/manager there will be a big attraction to the project in no time. or at least in the last 3 months, because the growth is still slow.

True. It will be more attractive if the task pool keep getting bigger, it's been 181K for sometime now, mainly because of the less number of participants,  max I've seen is 12 active participants, we seriously need more active users here.

All you have wrote is perfect, we just need CTM team to do something with gathering community.

superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

There are more than 30 weeks to go for those who want to join and be involved. Devs are sharing 181.000 CTM this week.
With 5 tasks (3 posts and 2 social messages), each week, it's easy to collect around 18.000 CTM at the moment.

Thanks for your information. I will join all the steps.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
v_i_p

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Thanks for your information. I will join all the steps.
The project really has a potential, it is the right decision)
christogonus

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

Every day is an excitement in crypto  mark. i am always happy each time and day i remember coming across the crypto mark. really there has not been anything that is greater than the crypto boom. 2018 has been one of the most exciting years in this 21st century, all the happiness may not be complete without the evolution of the crypto mark. crypto mark is one of the best cryptocurrencies that would be widely used for exchanging of goods and services, being an erc20 technology, there would be a great reliability of transaction using the crypto mark. All hail crypto mark
Maveryck

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Devs should share 181.000 CTM this week. Did someone found the form for week 22 ?
Normally, there are more than 30 weeks to go for those who want to join and be involved.

Thenuka99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Every day is an excitement in crypto  mark. i am always happy each time and day i remember coming across the crypto mark. really there has not been anything that is greater than the crypto boom. 2018 has been one of the most exciting years in this 21st century, all the happiness may not be complete without the evolution of the crypto mark. crypto mark is one of the best cryptocurrencies that would be widely used for exchanging of goods and services, being an erc20 technology, there would be a great reliability of transaction using the crypto mark. All hail crypto mark
coming across Crypto mark was indeed a very special moment for me too, I just thought it will be another airdrop, but after receiving the airdrop and came across the website I found daily  task calander and there I knew this is something totally different participated in those and now participating weekly tasks too. it's the 22nd week and already doing great with the CTM hodl.

Devs should share 181.000 CTM this week. Did someone found the form for week 22 ?
Normally, there are more than 30 weeks to go for those who want to join and be involved.

Yes, couldn't find the form for this week, I'm sending a telegram DM to the admin according to the format.  Hope he'll see it and it will count.
inorep

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

coming across Crypto mark was indeed a very special moment for me too, I just thought it will be another airdrop, but after receiving the airdrop and came across the website I found daily  task calander and there I knew this is something totally different participated in those and now participating weekly tasks too. it's the 22nd week and already doing great with the CTM hodl.

Yes, couldn't find the form for this week, I'm sending a telegram DM to the admin according to the format.  Hope he'll see it and it will count.

The project seems to be dead, sadly, there is no longer development of CTM.
pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

Cool Project Smiley Make the Mark Great Again Tongue
johannmy

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

How much the minimum purchase of tokens? Do you have KYC for investors?
v_i_p

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

How much the minimum purchase of tokens? Do you have KYC for investors?
ICO will not be, you can get tokens by performing weekly tasks or buy on the exchange.
Maveryck

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

Any news from DEVs? Nothing is updated since week 20...

nemanja90

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

I ask the same question as post above, what is happening with project thise days? Devs answer us...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: