Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of any miner  (Read 419 times)
AGTech (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

Hello to all, this is my first post in this forum, I know it's a little bit crazy what im going to ask but I can assure you I'm no trying anything bad...this is the matter:

I live in Venezuela... here the electricity cost are EXTREMELY low almost nothing because it's subsidized by the goverment, Im trying to start mining but It's very hard to access to USD and Im looking for partners that are interested in mining here in my country... even the antminer S4, S5 are profitable (just use any profitability calculator and set the electricity bill to 0). So more than a loan im asking for a partnership if you have some old miner that it's no profitable in your country we can arrange something to bring it here and start mining and set a % of the earnings for each part.

I know this is a crazy thing to ask, and I have notice that there is a lot of scammers in this forum. I can give you all the information about me that you might need to be sure about this partnership and to show how legit I am.

We can talk trough skype, whatsapp, telegram any way you preffer. PM me if you are interested

Sorry for bad english. If this post is in the wrong place please leave a reply saying it and I will change it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

I know this is a crazy thing to ask, and I have notice that there is a lot of scammers in this forum. I can give you all the information about me that you might need to be sure about this partnership and to show how legit I am.

We can talk trough skype, whatsapp, telegram any way you preffer. PM me if you are interested

Sorry for bad english. If this post is in the wrong place please leave a reply saying it and I will change it.
How can we trust you, do we know you ? except you're trusted member here.
what information will you give to us ? no one here wanna lose their money(stuff) for nothing.

And sorry but you already read the sticky thread about "No Collateral no Loan" it's absolutely give you the answer.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

Hello to all, this is my first post in this forum, I know it's a little bit crazy what im going to ask but I can assure you I'm no trying anything bad...this is the matter:

I live in Venezuela... here the electricity cost are EXTREMELY low almost nothing because it's subsidized by the goverment, Im trying to start mining but It's very hard to access to USD and Im looking for partners that are interested in mining here in my country... even the antminer S4, S5 are profitable (just use any profitability calculator and set the electricity bill to 0). So more than a loan im asking for a partnership if you have some old miner that it's no profitable in your country we can arrange something to bring it here and start mining and set a % of the earnings for each part.

Regardless if you even have free electricity. The fact is that you will not get a loan out of this forum. Information about yourself is useless, it is not a valid collateral or a guarantee that you will pay up when the time comes.

Bottom line, you will not get a loan here.
AGTech (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:49:25 PM

Regardless if you even have free electricity. The fact is that you will not get a loan out of this forum. Information about yourself is useless, it is not a valid collateral or a guarantee that you will pay up when the time comes.

Bottom line, you will not get a loan here.

Ok, thanks anyway

Even so i'm open to discuss with anyone who is interested.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

You "offer" what you "offer" as Collateral, after you "read"/notice" about others scamming or try to do so.
Instead of "noticing" the scammers percentage here, you should looking for this.

So you choose to post and ask a Loan, like the scammers that you "notice". With the exact same way. Roll Eyes
I suggest to lock this Thread of yours as soon as you can...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:59:10 PM

but I can assure you I'm no trying anything bad...

You walk into our clubhouse for the first time with a mask on and you can ASSURE us?

Go away scammer.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AGTech (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:47 AM

It's ok guys I understand no need to call me scammer... I don't know how to close the thread, I want to be an active member of this community and you are right this is the worst way to start here... I'm just wanted to start mining. Anyway I got a little loan from a friend and found some cheap antminer S5. Sorry if I annoy some of you.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

It's ok guys I understand no need to call me scammer... I don't know how to close the thread, I want to be an active member of this community and you are right this is the worst way to start here... I'm just wanted to start mining. Anyway I got a little loan from a friend and found some cheap antminer S5. Sorry if I annoy some of you.

You can lock this thread, lower left.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: