Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:54:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11767 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

I probably have not seen, but I'm wondering who will be collecting the bilometric data? I think this company may be the weak link on this whole platform.
This is a crucial part of the project since the data should be really private. Some company sell their users data to other company to gain more profit I hope that this kind of tricks won't happen in this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

I probably have not seen, but I'm wondering who will be collecting the bilometric data? I think this company may be the weak link on this whole platform.

Why do you think so? Is the development team weak and they can not pull the project to a high level?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Not a lot of devices support such technology today, or have you found a way to make use of the old ones?

I dont think you cant because old devices dont have a recognition system like the new ones. Better save money and buy new one. You dont have any other choices.
Have a lot of people using smart devices at now, and the world grow more and more. I think Biometrids is follow this trending not running for advantage Smiley. So i think almost our devices can run Biometrids application.
As of now face recognition is not available on every phone, thats correct but more and more companies are trying to embed this feature is all their new smartphones and i bet 2018 would be the year for enhanced biometrics.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.

Facial recognition is a big help to cryptocurrency industries because it helps all people to secure their accounts properly and no one can ever hack it. Dont worry everyone is working properly in this project to be successful.

Cryptocurrency is about being anonymous and that was big reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin in first place. I wouldn't say that Biometrids is helping cryptocurrency, actually it will help centralized platform and help to secure you account on those kinda platform, cos my bitcoin address is safe as long as I keep my private key in safe place and I don't need Face ID.

Well, all people are different, some preferred decentralized and some wants high security. For now, let's wait and see if biometrids will be successful and will follow all their plans and goals.
Yeah, but better if the two would be possible so that it will be very difficult to manipulate. Biometrids platform will face a lot of competitors and they should find a way to make their platform better to others.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.

Facial recognition is a big help to cryptocurrency industries because it helps all people to secure their accounts properly and no one can ever hack it. Dont worry everyone is working properly in this project to be successful.

Cryptocurrency is about being anonymous and that was big reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin in first place. I wouldn't say that Biometrids is helping cryptocurrency, actually it will help centralized platform and help to secure you account on those kinda platform, cos my bitcoin address is safe as long as I keep my private key in safe place and I don't need Face ID.
I agree that the project is done for more for centralized services, but it's done on the blockchain and will be needed wherever verification is needed.
i doubt anybody will know you till you choice so i mean is just a security measure to use facial recognition your not sending anything more

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

As they are talking about with the help of facial recognition, we can get help in car tracking,some delivery facilities... but is it really so easy..??.I think this things need more specific idea,time,people to maintain the process...
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Pre-sale of tokens Biometrids immediately attracted attention-the opportunity to become part of something new and useful, while earning thanks to the growth of tokens. BTC
There was huge efforts behind and the team is actively working to bring the better upgrades for Biometrids platform so there was huge potential customers and in result we got the better growth of tokens too Smiley
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Well, all people are different, some preferred decentralized and some wants high security. For now, let's wait and see if biometrids will be successful and will follow all their plans and goals.
I think that audience which жaждит safety are everywhere, even if it is necessary to open my data, will use this project without any doubts. And it is right, indeed the means will be preserved without risk to lose them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

This is normal to see people showing concern wherever data storage topic comes but easy by easy this fear of safety of their data will disappear in time. Blockchain can store safely data as many projects are working on this type of data storage. This project can be really game changer in this field to catch at least few customers.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Biometrics allows customers to verify the fast car verification service. The mercenary car company will not worry about customer driving records, credits, or fraud. Through a common facial scanner, the rental car company will verify the customer's identity and request the necessary documents
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Hello Biometrids and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

There's way too many of these ICO review sites, it's no more even possible to sort them. Someone needs to make a Best ICO review site site IMO  Roll Eyes
I think that there is a bit of negative feedback and feelings about this claim of this user expressed very subtlety I'm this statement, but it is gradually possible for a project at position like that.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

Banks and other institutions where need your identity verification is already implemented in many countries. Biomatric passports and driving licenses plus national identity cards are already linked with one another. Banks and other institutions have limited access to those data bases. Where this platform will be used this is the question. Anyways still there ares in private life where this technology can be used for.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

I agree that the project is done for more for centralized services, but it's done on the blockchain and will be needed wherever verification is needed.
Yeah, which make sense to know all people around the globe that your project is so convincing that could benefit to those users. Hoping for the team will always make their very best to continue to strived for on the up coming bounty and hoping for the better success on this project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Yeah, which make sense to know all people around the globe that your project is so convincing that could benefit to those users. Hoping for the team will always make their very best to continue to strived for on the up coming bounty and hoping for the better success on this project.

There are huge expectations set a side for the bounty opportunities launch in the Biometrids platform and does really a facial recognition scope of better than the secret keys ?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

Banks and other institutions where need your identity verification is already implemented in many countries. Biomatric passports and driving licenses plus national identity cards are already linked with one another. Banks and other institutions have limited access to those data bases. Where this platform will be used this is the question. Anyways still there ares in private life where this technology can be used for.
But all such government banks may not have the advanced global bitcoin technology and it is better to choose Biometrids also added to the global block chain where in future all the data of us will be safe with block chain as banks might get fired some times by the owners.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

There are huge expectations set a side for the bounty opportunities launch in the Biometrids platform and does really a facial recognition scope of better than the secret keys ?
Yes, surely facial recognition would be more powerfull and effective as compared to the secret keys as the secret keys can be leaked where the facial recognition would never be mismatched.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

well, the technology exist already very long time. I am not sure about which one is safer, but the most common one is secret keys. May bcs of its budget many companies doesnt prefer it?
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

Definitely, security is the most priority all of us here in terms of our different credentials that we have which need a security all the time. As the time goes by many people are attracted on this project which very unique that can be good for all of us. I'm that the team will continue this spectacular project that can be have a great potential in the future.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:10:03 AM
Merited by hacker1001101001 (1)

"Unsold tokens will be locked for 5 years. All unsold tokens, are sold after 5 years to investors participating in our ICO, not on exchanges." - So it mean onlyinvestors can exchange it?

It means that they will not dump the unsold tokens on exchanges. But instead sell it with private sales.

As people mentioned earlier in this thread, how is the team planning on adding value to the token? There is not a clear plan in the whitepaper as far as I can see. This is important information for potential investors and it should be much clearer.

I agree with most of you that the idea and project seems interesting and that a lot of people could benefit from such a technology. It has great potential and will eradicate identity theft.

I do have a few concerns, especially the whole distribution paragraph. I remember that the private sale was not completed and that was the reason why the ICO was first postponed. Yet in the whitepaper it is not updated and a few sentences are confusing. Another concern for me is why the CEO, CTO and COO are earning so much money. If I were to start this company as the CEO I would only focus on paying my programmers/developers and perhaps maybe live off 30% of what the CEO is earning monthly. If they paid themselves a lot less money it would create the idea that they are working their asses off and spending the money more wisely.

For example:
The PRE-ICO will run for one week (from the 25th
of November to the 1st of December). A total of
5.000.000 coins will be set for sale at a price of
910IDS/1 ETH

Pre-ico: 1330 IDS/1 eth

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

Definitely, security is the most priority all of us here in terms of our different credentials that we have which need a security all the time. As the time goes by many people are attracted on this project which very unique that can be good for all of us. I'm that the team will continue this spectacular project that can be have a great potential in the future.
Yes, I totally agree. Security is everything a user want. No matter how amazing the platform is but if there's no security users won't use it. The following of this project is increasing everyday which is incredible! Keep up the good work Team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: