Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Such ease-access API requires huge technical scripts, tools group, testers etc all the resources have to take their step forward, dev might be working on this as it really brings business with the companies.
I believe they are working on it, as it would give them oppurtunity to attract some large investors, which are necessary for the platform to thrive well.

Absolutely the project is awesome, very detailed and well expalined platforms and features. Also, very impressived response for any comcern. I'm looking forward on this project and hoping for its success.
Yes, and we have 3 days more to join thei first stage of Biometrids ICO right? How many stage are there at Biometrids ICO will running?

ICO Price
19th Feb - 25th Feb:  3.000 IDS/1eth
26th Feb - 4th Mar:   2.600 IDS/1eth
5th Mar - 11th Mar:   2.200 IDS/1eth
12th Mar - 19th Mar: 2.000 IDS/1eth

Every unsold coin during the ICO will be locked for five years. After five years, they will be sold back to early investors in a private fundraising campaign. They will not be sold on exchanges.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

Finally the roadmap will be released next week I have seen many people invest in a project on the basis of road map if the road map seems good the investment significantly increases this project has a great potential which is a great team of developers will go very ahead if all done correctly. All the best!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

In current time it will not possible, Nodes will be implemented in their third stage of development. You will need to have a minimum of 10.000IDS into your nodes wallet in order to run a node. 90% of all transactions will go to the nodes that solved the puzzle and 10% to the team.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

Well for me this is a security feature that wont easilt get compromised since every person has a unique facial feature that can nit be duplicated by anyone.
i will hardly get compromised but actually who knows you cant say never but it has an effective security and only accessed through a single person facials so it will really take alot of time to hack and hey the team will surely be updating the system
Every day better methods of identification are coming in the world and people are getting more and more secure to stay away from hackers and scammers. As in this ear of technology, hackers are the most earning peoples as everything is converting to digital in the world. This platform will need to upgrade itself every time when new tech is launched and more advanced security techniques are discovered.
I like to support projects that includes innovation and more futuristic type of project like this which instead of passwords and other type of security, it uses a facial recognition which is a unique way to have a genuine account. Although we can't avoid issues such as what i have read about twins etc. But hoping that this team will find a solution
Yes, definitely this project has a futuristic approach that many of us only dreamt about. Facial recognisation is very strong although problem comes with twins or people who look kinda same. We’ve seen facial recognisation in the latest smartphones. I want to see how the team tackles the general face recognisation problems.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

LoL, it there is a way like this, I also want to test the masternodes to see the ROI, but I do not really think that they are gonna let us test, unless we  pay for them before we test  Grin
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Finally the roadmap will be released next week I have seen many people invest in a project on the basis of road map if the road map seems good the investment significantly increases this project has a great potential which is a great team of developers will go very ahead if all done correctly. All the best!
Surely it will help a lot of people to know what are the plans of the of the team. Roadmap will show the potential also of the platform itself. This will prove that the team is transparent about the plans they have plan for the community.
of course the road map is important for the development of any project. But do not forget about the composition of the development team, this is also an important factor in the choice of investing their investments. It's strange, why do developers put their road map so late?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

LoL, it there is a way like this, I also want to test the masternodes to see the ROI, but I do not really think that they are gonna let us test, unless we  pay for them before we test  Grin
This is not a platform for biometrics and it is Biometrids also we do not deal with masternodes. It is a platform that brings decentralized and anonymous id to the block chain, by using facial recognition.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

Well for me this is a security feature that wont easilt get compromised since every person has a unique facial feature that can nit be duplicated by anyone.
i will hardly get compromised but actually who knows you cant say never but it has an effective security and only accessed through a single person facials so it will really take alot of time to hack and hey the team will surely be updating the system
Every day better methods of identification are coming in the world and people are getting more and more secure to stay away from hackers and scammers. As in this ear of technology, hackers are the most earning peoples as everything is converting to digital in the world. This platform will need to upgrade itself every time when new tech is launched and more advanced security techniques are discovered.
I like to support projects that includes innovation and more futuristic type of project like this which instead of passwords and other type of security, it uses a facial recognition which is a unique way to have a genuine account. Although we can't avoid issues such as what i have read about twins etc. But hoping that this team will find a solution
Yes, definitely this project has a futuristic approach that many of us only dreamt about. Facial recognisation is very strong although problem comes with twins or people who look kinda same. We’ve seen facial recognisation in the latest smartphones. I want to see how the team tackles the general face recognisation problems.

There are issues actually in facial recognitions that must be solved yet. There was one famous mobile phone brand that uses facial recognition as a lock too. But it was bypassed by a mere photo. Hopefully the team dev can find a solution to this. This project is luxurious indeed but requires more intensive studies too.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

Yeah! We really do not. And that makes it interesting knowing that we have a team that knows what they are doing and will go through any length to make everything perfect and the fact that they are trying hard to communicate despite their busy schedule makes me believe they will keep up. I love the project idea whichever way and I know the team will deliver.

What makes you say that they have a team that knows what they're doing or whatever?

Also why the heck do people want masternodes lol, most of those are scams
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

In addition to protecting the digital currency, using this project, we can be confident in the work of the courier service. This opens up new horizons. A worthy project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

it is understandable how to deliver the information about this project presented on the thread as well as the website of this project, the project is complete with a neat team structure and also the project is implementing pre-ICO, hopefully reach hardcap quickly

Yeah this project has so many nice quality to convence people...I think in future banks are welcoming this project..but first they should need to modify some quality to qualify in bank..
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

In addition to protecting the digital currency, using this project, we can be confident in the work of the courier service. This opens up new horizons. A worthy project

That will be their other features for us to trust this project more. But anyway what is the status of the ICO. How much did they accumulate for now?

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

Surely it will help a lot of people to know what are the plans of the of the team. Roadmap will show the potential also of the platform itself. This will prove that the team is transparent about the plans they have plan for the community.
of course the road map is important for the development of any project. But do not forget about the composition of the development team, this is also an important factor in the choice of investing their investments. It's strange, why do developers put their road map so late?
The lack of a roadmap will not allow the development of the project, it is strange that the developers started to conduct ICO without a road map.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

The lack of a roadmap will not allow the development of the project, it is strange that the developers started to conduct ICO without a road map.

A roadmap doesn't determine the development of the project, it can still be developed without it. Projects that are planning to conduct ICO usually shows a roadmap to show their potential investors about their plan.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Road map is really an important matter because this is where investors wanted to see their whole activity. Without road map, it will be hard to determine what will be the outcome of the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Road map is really an important matter because this is where investors wanted to see their whole activity. Without road map, it will be hard to determine what will be the outcome of the project.
If the project has a road map from the very beginning, it does not mean that the project is already in the success. It is necessary that the project had a team of developers who will do everything so that everything goes as it is written in the map.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

There are issues actually in facial recognitions that must be solved yet. There was one famous mobile phone brand that uses facial recognition as a lock too. But it was bypassed by a mere photo. Hopefully the team dev can find a solution to this. This project is luxurious indeed but requires more intensive studies too.
It is true that our community is still facing the problems regarding the facial recorgnition. And by that matter, I know that I am not the only one that believe that Biometrids can make a real solution to this problems. There are lots of projects that attempts to make a solution but still didn't work. So, hopefull Biometrids will come hit this target.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

It is true that our community is still facing the problems regarding the facial recorgnition. And by that matter, I know that I am not the only one that believe that Biometrids can make a real solution to this problems. There are lots of projects that attempts to make a solution but still didn't work. So, hopefull Biometrids will come hit this target.
This is a very interesting question why other projects do not work. Maybe they could not make the product? Or they made a product but nobody needs it? I just want to ask the developer, what kind of marketing research did the team do?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Yes I agree, the whole details are very important to make the project successful. The roadmap is still not publish maybe  because they are still polishing some details before they post it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

All factors are important to make the project successful, serious investors are looking for it before they make investments. So the project should have this for them to attract many investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: