Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] TETARISE – THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR BOOKING HOTELS  (Read 7401 times)
dee838

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

Looks like a good project n great concept

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boomka

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

Do you have a Russian thread on bitcointalk? Can't find it not good at English. Thanks
Zberkil

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Sorry. The third question is - how you return the 5% to the client? Crypto of to the credit card?

We can make 5% cashback only on the cryptocurrency wallet. Also you can read about it at FAQ on tetarise.com -- "They physically cannot accomplish this for one simple technical reason. The online platforms themselves do not interact with customers' credit cards. To give a 5% refund, they need to obtain credit card data, which in itself is a huge risk.
However, the question itself is the next step. Let’s imagine a client from China has booked a room in a Prague Hotel for 50 euros. The reservation service must return 5% or 2.5 euros to their card. The transaction cost plus overheads can be several times higher than this amount.
At the same time, TetaRise does not bear any costs, except for the transfer fee from one cryptocurrency wallet to another. The wallet itself is tied to its personal online Back Office, automatically receiving a refund, after leaving the hotel."
Sounds good. But if I pay by card and put my cryptowallet in my profile can I get a return to the wallet or no?
Zberkil

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

Thumbs up for 5% booking cashback. I think people will use this service because it really is profitable.
Boomka

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:47:10 AM

Thumbs up for 5% booking cashback. I think people will use this service because it really is profitable.
I think it is better to invest in ICO and receive payments every month. The company will spread the profit to investors.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

I've seen already projects like this, SOJ and TOA. But Sojourn didn't last long because the developer suddenly abandoned the project while TOA, the development is so slow.

So Tetarise might have the chance to uplift the standard in this type of industry. My question is - in what part of the world this project will start? I mean the hotel partners of this project? So we know which hotels are we going to use in case we travel such that we can still get the 5% cash back.

Since the launch of the platform, we immediately connect hotels around the world, and not in any one particular region. Hotels are interested in TetaRise, as we bring 2 million customers wishing to book hotels for crypto currency.

So at the moment, you haven't got a hold of any hotels yet? I think you might want to start communicating with them if they are interested with your service, at least you can get the idea if they are really positive or not. It's easy to say that yes they are very interested, but it's different if you will have actual communication with them.

At least know their requirements or bottlenecks upon implementation of this project. That's what should every project does. You need contingency plans. Not every hotel management knows how to handle cryptocurrencies. So you can set the rules and guidelines upon collaborating with them. Even if you have already set your internal plans, you need to consider them because they are your customers.
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:11:57 AM

Dev,
I'd like to translate the whitepaper to Romanian.

Please PM me if you need it.

Thanks
i-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :Rather a promising project!
sounds perspective
but what is the base for your project implementation???
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:52:09 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :Rather a promising project!
sounds perspective
but what is the base for your project implementation???
What implementation do you want? To include blockchain in the service?
Zberkil

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

Sorry. The third question is - how you return the 5% to the client? Crypto of to the credit card?

We can make 5% cashback only on the cryptocurrency wallet. Also you can read about it at FAQ on tetarise.com -- "They physically cannot accomplish this for one simple technical reason. The online platforms themselves do not interact with customers' credit cards. To give a 5% refund, they need to obtain credit card data, which in itself is a huge risk.
However, the question itself is the next step. Let’s imagine a client from China has booked a room in a Prague Hotel for 50 euros. The reservation service must return 5% or 2.5 euros to their card. The transaction cost plus overheads can be several times higher than this amount.
At the same time, TetaRise does not bear any costs, except for the transfer fee from one cryptocurrency wallet to another. The wallet itself is tied to its personal online Back Office, automatically receiving a refund, after leaving the hotel."
Sounds good. But if I pay by card and put my cryptowallet in my profile can I get a return to the wallet or no?

Yes! You will get a cashback anyway. Even if you don't have a crypto wallet it will be safed on your profile account (same as extramiles in the airlines).
It sounds like a free days for users. Nice, many people will save money for their vacations or for business trips.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Hi!
Do you have a working prototype of your project?
And the second question: if I have no crypto wallet, my cashback will accumulate in my account on TetaRise?
Thank you.
Boomka

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:42:13 AM

Wish you good luck with your company. Will by some tokens when you start to sell.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

This project looks different and useful. Creating such platform for booking hotels using the blockchain technology will help spreading the word about the whole crypto currencies for a bigger community.
I will check the site later and invest some ETH with this project.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

It seems really interesting. Not only helping us to book hotels and apartments for cheap prices, but also including the blockchain technology in new domain, so even more people ( especially the tourism lovers) will start dealing more with this technology and crypto in general.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

Tetarise project looks somehow different from many other ICO projects, as it is the first blockchain platform for special need ( booking hotels and apartments).
The cashback of 5% for each order is also another motivating feature.
Likely I will invest in this project soon.
Sphere_Official

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

This project looks very interesting. What is gonna happen to the tokens that aren't sold? Will they get burned?

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

Paying for accommodation with cryptocurrency is awesome. We need to get crypto currencies involved in all of the daily needs and bills, this will help to advertise even more this currencies and grow up their communities.
This project make a step towards this goal. I am going to follow it and join the bounty later, most likely.
warnlewdster

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:56:57 PM

Ok, so how much they want to raise in USD by current rates now?
equatorialharmless

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:04:42 AM

I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:34:34 AM

The idea for the project looks just fine. There is information about the developers and a development plan. I think in the future you can create your own blockchain. You can try to integrate the project into the business, for this you need a working payment system.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: