Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] TETARISE – THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR BOOKING HOTELS  (Read 7401 times)
ball4thegame

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

this is hotel platform what different with real estate?
if this project succes we can purchase hotel using cryptocurrency, looking forward
one more question, whether this token can use for all hotel in the world ?

This platform is not only for hotels. Owners of real estate can lease it through Tetarise too.
Yes, you will be able to use TTR token for all bookings: all hotels and apartments around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acceptancecypriot

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:40:16 AM

How long ICO will run dev?
gummienow

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

there are a lot of interesting booking platforms, what is the purpose of your project? Don`t understand your advantages Huh
nujeryts

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

Wish you good luck with your company!! Will by some tokens when you start to sell
BanqueiroGordo

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

I`ve read quiet carefully wp and info on web-site, and want to admit, that it`s really an outstanding idea, because to gain 270k on private presale is very impressive. It says about professional team work. Just didn`t get about payment in fiat and crypt. Is the process the same?
ball4thegame

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

I`ve read quiet carefully wp and info on web-site, and want to admit, that it`s really an outstanding idea, because to gain 270k on private presale is very impressive. It says about professional team work. Just didn`t get about payment in fiat and crypt. Is the process the same?

Thank you.
Yes, the process is the same. If you want to pay in fiat just pay it with your credit card, if want to pay in crypto - just send coins to our crypto wallet.
The only difference is that cashback will be only in tokens.
yaloyalo

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Hmmm...ok...sounds nice, but I'm still little bit sceptical about it Undecided
I will follow your project to see what will happen.

Hey man, leave you scepticism behind.
This project will make a breakthrough in booking  Wink
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:42 AM

The idea of the project is very interesting, but I think that not so many people use crypto for daily payments  Undecided
Hotel booking is not a daily thing. Such a narrow market, don't you think?  Huh

There are many owners of cryptocurrency in the world. But clients can book hotels with fiat and crypto on our platform. We don't think that the market is narrow. There are about 1,5billion people on the market and it increase each year.
And hotel booking is a daily thing. For example Booking.com has 1M bookings a day.

During my vacations I have to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat money. And  I’ve heard that some of my business colleagues do the same during their vacations to book hotels in Turkey. I am sure that in the future it will be usual thing.

I have the same problem. I change the crypto currency for fiat, then I pay it for the hotels. The opportunity not to engage in nonsense is very in demand. This is my opinion and opinion 2 people, with whom I work. I wish good luck to the project.
ball4thegame

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:25:36 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 01:23:57 PM by ball4thegame

It comes closer.
Only three days left before the PreICO.
Can't wait!

[/b]
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

It comes closer.
Only three days left before the PreICO.
Can't wait!

What is the price of tokens on and what is the discount on Pre Sale?
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:15 PM

A good project that should not sweat in the blockhein space. Most of all like the company's stated statement that travelers make a service for travelers. Instead of the next programmers or hired managers do something to only earn a lot of money.

I am sure that everything looks fine about it Wink. Why do you think that this project can not be based on  the blockchain technology? What are the main reasons?It would be cool to see more  projects like that based on blockchain  in the future.Also i think that blockchain technology plays  here a major role.
It won't be possible  technologically make the main project's  gimmick without blockchain - the  cashback 5% from each of the booking.  And it seemed to me that it won't be a service to a narrow segment - only for professional travellers, but it is made for everyone.
BanqueiroGordo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:38:00 PM

A good project that should not sweat in the blockhein space. Most of all like the company's stated statement that travelers make a service for travelers. Instead of the next programmers or hired managers do something to only earn a lot of money.

I think that blockchain here plays a very important role in one more question in the context of the project.For instance in the help of blockchain  everyone is able to see all information about the hotels, which cannot be corrected and removed. It is very useful thing. Am i right?
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

At first,it's not the first blockchain platform for booking hotels,they are a lots of project also do the same thing,
besides,they are a lots of project failed like this,some are scams,and some are hard to develop.
the history had been prove that it was hard to successful
yalla2012

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

At first,it's not the first blockchain platform for booking hotels,they are a lots of project also do the same thing,
besides,they are a lots of project failed like this,some are scams,and some are hard to develop.

I haven't ever seen projects like that. Yeah,  of course, there were some clowns that  could not raise any money in venture funds and after that they were going to launch of an ICO. But  they don't have anything related to the  blockchain technology.That is why Tetra or how it is called is really the first online booking platform for apartments based on the blockchain. Maybe, you know more similiar projects like that. If this is so, please would you be so kind to give me some more links about such projects
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:45:24 PM

I haven't ever seen projects like that. Yeah,  of course, there were some clowns that  could not raise any money in venture funds and after that they were going to launch of an ICO. But  they don't have anything related to the  blockchain technology.That is why Tetra or how it is called is really the first online booking platform for apartments based on the blockchain. Maybe, you know more similiar projects like that. If this is so, please would you be so kind to give me some more links about such projects

I did not see the same projects. But a lot of talk was about what to do, how to do it, etc. Only no one did anything. In this case, the team has developed an excellent business model, where everything is simple and clear. I believe that I can book hotels and get a discount.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:17:52 AM

A good idea for people to make hotels cheaper, but hotels will not be able to reduce the cost of their services.
Even on the blockchain.
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

And if the hotels will want to accept only fiat money? Crypto currency is not so common.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:26:58 AM

So what problem do you solve with this project? It is a lot of booking platforms already.
BanqueiroGordo

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:03:37 PM

And if the hotels will want to accept only fiat money? Crypto currency is not so common.

Tetarise accept payments in cryptocurrencies and in fiat. If hotels need fiat, so owners of the aparments and villas will accept cryptocurrency with a big pleasure, cause this type of payment carries with it the absence of taxes. It's also kind of money saving. I would lease apartments for crypto and then would spend these money for travelling.

Payment with cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages. Maybe hotels don't understand it now, but when the token will rise up they will see.  Cool
wideshut

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:27 PM

Tetarise accept payments in cryptocurrencies and in fiat. If hotels need fiat, so owners of the aparments and villas will accept cryptocurrency with a big pleasure, cause this type of payment carries with it the absence of taxes. It's also kind of money saving. I would lease apartments for crypto and then would spend these money for travelling.

Payment with cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages. Maybe hotels don't understand it now, but when the token will rise up they will see.  Cool

Sorry, but I don't understand what will happen with the hotels when token will rise up?  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: