Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY] Open Longevity: Antiaging platform and clinical trials  (Read 9295 times)
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

Open Longevity surely will rise enough investments even without wings and others

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

Open Longevity surely will rise enough investments even without wings and others
Wings can help attract some big investors

ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

You are right but according to the wings statistic, wings as a tool is very useful for ICOs. We all here want Open Longvity successed
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:25:45 PM

and this project should be predicted on the wings??
Devs dont said about partnership with wings. So i dont think that wings community will predict about Open Longevity
If do, it s a pity. Nevertheless, the project is worthy and collect enough money for the developing
The platform is pretty self-sufficient. More interesting is cooperation with other platforms that extend life. It would be nice to see the merger in the future.

First, we need to make the product, then we can talk about partnerships, I'm sure there will be success
nshrd

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

First, we need to make the product
this! without it there will be nothing at all

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

First, we need to make the product
this! without it there will be nothing at all

It would be nice if the company got some support from another project, it is more credible to investors
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

and this project should be predicted on the wings??
Devs dont said about partnership with wings. So i dont think that wings community will predict about Open Longevity
If do, it s a pity. Nevertheless, the project is worthy and collect enough money for the developing
The platform is pretty self-sufficient. More interesting is cooperation with other platforms that extend life. It would be nice to see the merger in the future.

First, we need to make the product, then we can talk about partnerships, I'm sure there will be success
Why these things could not be done in the same time? I think it is possible
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

New partnership can help with product development

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

Yes, Im telling that. But it would be better to hear about now partnerships from the devs.
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:09:53 PM

Partners can help not only with design, but also advertising, if people see that a successful project entered into an agreement with this project, it will create more confidence
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

Partners can help not only with design, but also advertising, if people see that a successful project entered into an agreement with this project, it will create more confidence
But it is good to keep in mind not every partnership is worthy. As an example, no project coopereted with Bancor have successed yet.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

But it is good to keep in mind not every partnership is worthy. As an example, no project coopereted with Bancor have successed yet.
Of course there are exceptions. Platform developers probably understand this no worse than us
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

Manager, you have some other blog of this project?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

Of course there are exceptions. Platform developers probably understand this no worse than us
I hope so.It would be pity if they partner with scammy projects
Dilerium90

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Yes, it's true, but much more helpful and better for prize and community to make partnerships not only with wings, but with many other good projects and platforms. I think so.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

Yes, it's true, but much more helpful and better for prize and community to make partnerships not only with wings, but with many other good projects and platforms. I think so.

This project as many others will rise enough money only if the alts market strats growing.
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:06:16 PM

This project as many others will rise enough money only if the alts market strats growing.
This market will continue to grow, this is promising! In a few years to know millions new people and they will invest the money, in fact, still few people know about crypto currencies
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

This market will continue to grow, this is promising! In a few years to know millions new people and they will invest the money, in fact, still few people know about crypto currencies
You are right but most of new people will probably invest in bitcoin and top 10 alts. There are only few person from as an ex 100 newbies that will investigate other projects
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

You are right but most of new people will probably invest in bitcoin and top 10 alts. There are only few person from as an ex 100 newbies that will investigate other projects
To invest in Bitcoin will be able to very few people, because its price is 6500 dollars, few people can buy it. And buy some promising altcoins like this, want more people and they can get more profit!
nshrd

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:58:57 PM

To invest in Bitcoin will be able to very few people, because its price is 6500 dollars, few people can buy it. And buy some promising altcoins like this, want more people and they can get more profit!
yea, now the time for altcoins after all bitcoin's adventures in october-november

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: