Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY] Open Longevity: Antiaging platform and clinical trials  (Read 9295 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

This is only possible at the output of the token and on small exchanges. Only members of the bounty sell to etherdelta, the investor is unlikely to go there
Doesnt matter in which exchange investor will sald their token. If on ICO was huge bonus than investor will come on etherdelta and will sald to return investmnets

if you want sell tokens - it is necessary that someone bought them
not a fact that these tokens someone will buy even if they will be dumped
someone will obviously buy the dumped coins even the project is scam. But there is nothing to do with this project, I think there will be only few person who would sell these tokens right after ICO
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

someone will obviously buy the dumped coins even the project is scam. But there is nothing to do with this project, I think there will be only few person who would sell these tokens right after ICO
It will be big opportunity to buy cheap token right after listing on exchange

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

If it is the exchange with small liquidity. Otherwise the tokes price will skyrocket
Tactic (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

Do I have to post work Links every week?
No you dont need reports in this thread

Yes, U are right, don't need to post reports here
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

If it is the exchange with small liquidity. Otherwise the tokes price will skyrocket
If the price will fall, perhaps I'll buy more, in any case, it will go up and I get profit
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

If the price will fall, perhaps I'll buy more, in any case, it will go up and I get profit
It is a tactic of the whales. They dump all the amount they have bought in the ICO then other investors see that dump and dump their tokens too, so price falls mauch more then the same whale who dumped the coin buy it back but much more amount
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

if it will be OpenLongevity's token - yes, if some scam shit - ofc no
but i think we will don't have this opportunity tbh

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

If you miss the pre-sale than its good opportunity for you to buy this tokens

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:50:14 PM

I believe in this project!
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

I believe in this project!

I agree 100%! Great project
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:32:10 PM

Does anyone know, how this platform is going to be profitable? Some dividend, fees etc?
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

Does anyone know, how this platform is going to be profitable? Some dividend, fees etc?
The easiest way to earn you can now buy in the sale of tokens which have low price and 6 months to sell them, maybe you make good money
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:46:32 PM

It is for sure, but maybe this project can offer smth else, who knows. I'm just asking
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

The easiest way to earn you can now buy in the sale of tokens which have low price and 6 months to sell them, maybe you make good money
If we consider the acquisition of a token as a long-term investment for the next six months, then this is a very good option
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

If we consider the acquisition of a token as a long-term investment for the next six months, then this is a very good option
Many people say they are going to hold for the several month but lets face it, only several person can do it. The rest would sell in a first "tothemoon"
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

Many people say they are going to hold for the several month but lets face it, only several person can do it. The rest would sell in a first "tothemoon"
for sure
if you one of that several person then you can even don't look at prices  if you have defined an investment horizon for yourself  Grin

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

for sure
if you one of that several person then you can even don't look at prices  if you have defined an investment horizon for yourself  Grin
To be honest Im not quite sure In one of such persons) Grin Anyway I would participate in this ICO and while first "to the moon" I will decide what to do)
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

Everyone's business, sell right away or wait a moment. I believe in the project, because I do not recommend selling at the first opportunity, so as not to regret it later.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:29:57 PM

Everyone's business, sell right away or wait a moment. I believe in the project, because I do not recommend selling at the first opportunity, so as not to regret it later.
Everyone in crypto wants big profits and they say they are ready tp wait as long as needded. But in fact the investors, even of this amazing project, could loose their confidence in the success and sell all the coins even the price is lower they have bought
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:34:21 PM

for sure
To be honest Im not quite sure In one of such persons) Grin Anyway I would participate in this ICO and while first "to the moon" I will decide what to do)
If you are scared to invest here, you can participate in the bounty of the company and then sell these tokens at the price which you like
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: