Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY] Open Longevity: Antiaging platform and clinical trials  (Read 9295 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:35:40 PM

Many people say they are going to hold for the several month but lets face it, only several person can do it. The rest would sell in a first "tothemoon"
for sure
if you one of that several person then you can even don't look at prices  if you have defined an investment horizon for yourself  Grin
To be honest Im not quite sure In one of such persons) Grin Anyway I would participate in this ICO and while first "to the moon" I will decide what to do)
If you are scared to invest here, you can participate in the bounty of the company and then sell these tokens at the price which you like
Im very confident in ivnesting in such magnificent project. But I didnt think about bounty. Maybe it has sence) Thanks
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Does anyone know, how this platform is going to be profitable? Some dividend, fees etc?
The easiest way to earn you can now buy in the sale of tokens which have low price and 6 months to sell them, maybe you make good money
If we consider the acquisition of a token as a long-term investment for the next six months, then this is a very good option
Many people say they are going to hold for the several month but lets face it, only several person can do it. The rest would sell in a first "tothemoon"
Everyone's business, sell right away or wait a moment. I believe in the project, because I do not recommend selling at the first opportunity, so as not to regret it later.
Everyone in crypto wants big profits and they say they are ready tp wait as long as needded. But in fact the investors, even of this amazing project, could loose their confidence in the success and sell all the coins even the price is lower they have bought
I would not build such pessimistic forecasts. The project has a unique idea, a strong team and its own audience already at this stage.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

Does anyone know, how this platform is going to be profitable? Some dividend, fees etc?
The easiest way to earn you can now buy in the sale of tokens which have low price and 6 months to sell them, maybe you make good money
If we consider the acquisition of a token as a long-term investment for the next six months, then this is a very good option
Everyone's business, sell right away or wait a moment. I believe in the project, because I do not recommend selling at the first opportunity, so as not to regret it later.
Everyone in crypto wants big profits and they say they are ready tp wait as long as needded. But in fact the investors, even of this amazing project, could loose their confidence in the success and sell all the coins even the price is lower they have bought
I would not build such pessimistic forecasts. The project has a unique idea, a strong team and its own audience already at this stage.
I agree with the strong team and unique idea but I dont see a lot of bounty hunters with the UTT signature..so it is doubtdul statemant about the audience
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

if devs dont pay dividents you dont wanna save this token in portfolio

SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:41:07 PM

Here a strong team and it's open. All the information is online, you can check it yourself
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

To be honest Im not quite sure In one of such persons) Grin Anyway I would participate in this ICO and while first "to the moon" I will decide what to do)
i agree. it is very difficult to resist to selling coins that have already earned you a good profit. we are all humans

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

No, I will definitely have this token in my portfolio. If this tokens have dividents so it could may have problems ith SEC regulation rules
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

i agree. it is very difficult to resist to selling coins that have already earned you a good profit. we are all humans
the main thing that after collecting the money the developers have not ceased to do their job
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

No, I will definitely have this token in my portfolio. If this tokens have dividents so it could may have problems ith SEC regulation rules
Problems with SEC dont let this project will be on bittrex. May be its goot that there is no divs

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

the main thing that after collecting the money the developers have not ceased to do their job
Of course no. What the sence for such qualified team to do so? It would be better to build this platform and make a fortune in future
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:28 PM

Problems with SEC dont let this project will be on bittrex. May be its goot that there is no divs
I very much doubt that this project will get on bittrex, it needs a lot of noise for the project Roll Eyes
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:55:21 PM

I very much doubt that this project will get on bittrex, it needs a lot of noise for the project Roll Eyes
everything is possible in the cryptoworld) And such great project has all the chances to be listed there
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

everything is possible in the cryptoworld) And such great project has all the chances to be listed there
I think binanse will be easier to obtain, but there are also large volumes, and the first time will trade on the ED
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:00:54 PM

I think binanse will be easier to obtain, but there are also large volumes, and the first time will trade on the ED
Binance primarly lists only the tokens which win the public votes. But I dont see so large community here to obtain such purpose
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

I hope in the near future this situation will change for the better. The project was released not so long ago, it plays an essential role
I agree with the strong team and unique idea but I dont see a lot of bounty hunters with the UTT signature..so it is doubtdul statemant about the audience
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

Devs will you do increase bounty pool like crowdwiz?

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:19:19 PM

Devs will you do increase bounty pool like crowdwiz?
Yep, it is highly recommended otherwise the project will have a small community and as a result - support
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

Yep, it is highly recommended otherwise the project will have a small community and as a result - support
i would even think about the possibility of changing my signature

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

How much is bounty fund now? Is the bounty manager work good? Maybe I could join
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:28:16 PM

How much is bounty fund now? Is the bounty manager work good? Maybe I could join

Is there no information on this page on the first page?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: