Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you going to do before segwit 2X ?  (Read 663 times)
rehamelnagar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

i'll hold btc for sure and see what will happen Smiley
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

What are you going to do before segwit 2X ? what is your tactic ? all in BTC ? hodl ? sale before 2X ?
Going to sell a portion of my BTC in next few days. Wait for the price to drop before the fork takes place (hoping that the price will fall pre fork just like the fork that took place few months ago) and buy more bitcoins and keep holding them. Will try to maximize my benefit through this fork.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tryer12

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Wait.
marabundo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:34:18 PM

loan in fiat—buy btc—2x in btc—return loan—profit Cool
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:52:26 PM

Like what I did with the last hard forks, I will hold tight my bitcoins at my wallet to get free segwit 2x.  Maybe I will buy more bitcoins but it depends on its price before that day and maybe a few altcoins because I guess red days usually happen before the hard fork comes. Then, check what will happen to the crypto market after that.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:11:14 PM

At this moment I am taking out my bitcoin balances from wallets that will not credit BX2 to transfer them to wallets that guarantee this. But with respect to the altcoins that I have in exchanges, I will most likely hold them and only sell few of them increase my bitcoins.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:44:43 AM

What are you going to do before segwit 2X ? what is your tactic ? all in BTC ? hodl ? sale before 2X ?

HODL.. save and buy more.. Spending or selling bitcoins at this time is not a good thing to do as Segwit2x is more popular than any hard fork since bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.. Miners are supporting it and most exchanges are sending announcements of supports.. This an other name for it Bitcoin2x as they say.. It’s a telling name by the way,, so it’s better to ride than to be left behind..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:49:35 AM

sell is not an option at all. i am in bitcoin and i do believe that it will survive all this nonsense and comes out every stronger each time. but i am still in it with amount of money i can afford to lose, i am never all in anything.
i will continue to hold and wait for more profit on the bitcoins that i currently hold. each time a fork happens like this i get a little richer.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bitcoin.cash

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

which segwit-2x you are refering to? there are more than one
wonderchaff (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

which segwit-2x you are refering to? there are more than one

Lol. You are the craziest guy i've ever seen Cheesy I hope this is some kid of joke Cheesy just check date of this topic

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: