Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitcoin? Is this legit?  (Read 636 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

Anyone have any experience with this website freebitcoin.in?

They give you 30 satoshi every hour, potentially more if you roll a high enough number. They let you play a game of hi or low to double it. Additionally for every roll you get tickets towards a lottery. Seems like easy BTC and something to do when you are bored.
As long as you just do the free bit whenever you have a moment and don't get drawn into the gambling side it is quite handy when first starting in bitcoin, it is legit and has been around for a good few years.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:47:20 PM

sometime iam using my reward points to  boots my mind. winning ammount .
Becourse it will take me years to reach engough reward points to get a iphone or somethink like this Cheesy
but freebitcoin is the legitest cryptopage i know.

kind regards
joserizal425

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:56:24 AM

Anyone have any experience with this website freebitcoin.in?

They give you 30 satoshi every hour, potentially more if you roll a high enough number. They let you play a game of hi or low to double it. Additionally for every roll you get tickets towards a lottery. Seems like easy BTC and something to do when you are bored.

Seems like you are promoting your referral link anyway I am member of freebitco.in for more than 2 years and never got a single payment from them. They have many members and they are legit but don't worth the time. It's same as PTC sites which are just waste of time.

Start to learn or work for something that will benefit you in future. Good luck
what can you suggest to earn bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: