Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]  (Read 7329 times)
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

I wonder just how much profit there could be with a single self driving taxi?

Depends on the country, availability, capacity and a lot of other circumstances. You can't say an exact percentage at the moment. With our sport car rental we calculate to amortize a car in one year. That would be a profit of up to 10% per month. This is only a calculation and can't be guaranteed.

That's very true. How about a rental car, do you guys have estimates on it?

Any estimates? How long would it take to pay off the investment?

We have estimated that it will take about 12-15 months to pay of the investment on a rental car depending on the car. And you also have your shares that you can trade until the rental car is sold or we have to replace it. We can use a rental car up to 2.5 years or 200‘000 km. So the investment is paid off even faster.
If you buy shares of a car that will be resold or leased you get your profit when the car is sold.

I'd make that investment today if I could. It's all profit after the 1st year, and then after 2.5 you turn around and make another good bit of money selling it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:54:03 PM

Seems like too many factors to try to estimate this. How many people decided to keep their cars vs. use automated taxis? How much competition is there driving down price? How big is the city resulting in higher demand? Just so many factors.

Right there are a lot of factors in the case of automated taxis. We think until there are automated taxis it may takes a few years. At the moment we concentrate to do our business now with the the current technology. We have new technologies in view and we will adapt to them if needed.

And your current technologies mostly concentrates on renting/leasing vehicles?

Right at the beginnen we will provide cars to our marketplace on which everybody can participate who owns CAR token. We will rent, lease or resell the cars to make a profit for all shareholders of the car. The next step is to open our marketplace to other car garages and rental services. They can also provide their cars to the marketplace. At the end it doesn't matter if it is an automated car, a sport car or any other car.

So once it's open to other car garages and rental services, they'll sell shares of the cars they already have, or even increase their fleet with the help of token buyers?

Both they can sell shares of the cars they already have to get growth capital or to increase their fleet. I depends if they are car garages or rental services. Rental services have the need to increase their fleet that they have a bigger offer for their costumers.

When you say car garages, you mean like mechanics shops? This would be a great way for them to easily get into renting out cars to their customers who are having their vehicles fixed.

Yes we mean also mechanics shops. In Switzerland mechanics shops normaly also sell cars. Right they can grow with our platform and offer new services.

That's interesting. I've never seen that in the US. I'm surprised too, because it makes sense that they would.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Seems like too many factors to try to estimate this. How many people decided to keep their cars vs. use automated taxis? How much competition is there driving down price? How big is the city resulting in higher demand? Just so many factors.

Right there are a lot of factors in the case of automated taxis. We think until there are automated taxis it may takes a few years. At the moment we concentrate to do our business now with the the current technology. We have new technologies in view and we will adapt to them if needed.

Right at the beginnen we will provide cars to our marketplace on which everybody can participate who owns CAR token. We will rent, lease or resell the cars to make a profit for all shareholders of the car. The next step is to open our marketplace to other car garages and rental services. They can also provide their cars to the marketplace. At the end it doesn't matter if it is an automated car, a sport car or any other car.

So once it's open to other car garages and rental services, they'll sell shares of the cars they already have, or even increase their fleet with the help of token buyers?

Both they can sell shares of the cars they already have to get growth capital or to increase their fleet. I depends if they are car garages or rental services. Rental services have the need to increase their fleet that they have a bigger offer for their costumers.

When you say car garages, you mean like mechanics shops? This would be a great way for them to easily get into renting out cars to their customers who are having their vehicles fixed.

Yes we mean also mechanics shops. In Switzerland mechanics shops normaly also sell cars. Right they can grow with our platform and offer new services.

That's interesting. I've never seen that in the US. I'm surprised too, because it makes sense that they would.

My thoughts exactly. Now I need to invest in a mechanic shop / used car lot lol. They go hand in hand, you'd think.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

My thoughts exactly. Now I need to invest in a mechanic shop / used car lot lol. They go hand in hand, you'd think.

I've seen some shops in the states that offer loaners, mostly in bigger cities.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:11:08 PM

How much has been invested into CrowdDrive in total?

deeltje

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:27:29 PM

Are there any other similar tokens/ICOs out there?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

Do you mean from investors or from our team?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

Are there any other similar tokens/ICOs out there?

We don't know about any similar tokens or ICO's at the moment. There are a few ICO's, which work like Uber respectively Lyft. And we know about one ICO which has a project in the similar direction, but there your investment is tied for 5 up to 15 years.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

Update:

New ICO Calendar Listings:
https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/
https://icotracker.net/project/crowd_drive
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:17:00 PM

Are you looking for more advisors?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:56:22 PM

I originally meant from the team, but both would be good to know.

Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:11:08 PM

Any big investors on board that you know of?

Any?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

We can't say an exact number. But we are working on the project a long time and since 4 months I work full time on this project. That is also part of the investment.
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

Any big investors on board that you know of?

Any?

We don't know of any big investor at the moment who will get a big part of all tokens. We will see if this will change until the token sale starts.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

We can't say an exact number. But we are working on the project a long time and since 4 months I work full time on this project. That is also part of the investment.

Time is definitely an investment. How many people are on the team anyway?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

At the moment we are two people who are working full time for the project and we also have people who support the project if we need their help.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:08:57 PM

At the moment we are two people who are working full time for the project and we also have people who support the project if we need their help.

After the ICO do you plan to bring more people in full time?

Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:29:41 PM

Yes that is the plan. But at the start we try to launch our mobile application as fast as possible and then we are also willing to work with other companies to achive the best results. Because it is not easy to find good employes in a short period of time.
deeltje

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:49:11 PM

Yes that is the plan. But at the start we try to launch our mobile application as fast as possible and then we are also willing to work with other companies to achive the best results. Because it is not easy to find good employes in a short period of time.

How much of the platform will be focused on the mobile app? Will there a be a web based one?
Tobias-CrowdDrive (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

How much of the platform will be focused on the mobile app? Will there a be a web based one?

Of course there will be a web based platform. We are focusing more on the mobile application because it should be easy to use our marketplace on every device and a lot of people these days are using mobile phones. But the web based platform is also important. We will release the web based platform befor we release the mobile application.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: