Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens to the current exchanges if Bitcoin gets on the world's exchanges?
They start failing slowly - 0 (0%)
They fail quickly - 0 (0%)
They stay the same - 0 (0%)
They slowly increase users - 0 (0%)
They rapidly gain users - 0 (0%)
They're only used for altcoin - 1 (100%)
Stupid question, Bitcoin will never gain that acceptance - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to the current exchanges if Bitcoin gets on the world's exchanges?  (Read 186 times)
scottykarate (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

So, what happens to the current crypto exchanges if Bitcoin gets on the world's exchanges?

I think we all have a feeling that Bitcoin and crypto currency will continue to gain legitimacy to where they start appearing more and more on the world's larger exchanges.

Obviously, it is still a ways off, and that's probably good. However, with Goldman Sachs and CME already looking to use Bitcoin as instruments for investment, there is an
and awakening possible if it can be proven out.

Do you think that, for example, people that are on this forum would stay loyal to the exchanges that were there for them in the earlier days of the Bitcoin phenomenon?

I'd hope that the exchanges that treat their customers well and continue to are able to stay viable and retain most of us "small" investors and folks that like the whole
idea of keeping things kind of 'under ground' for lack of a better term.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:52:36 PM

It will depend if the new exchanges are net buyers or sellers. To me, it's looking as if some of the Deep State instruments are looking to suck Bitcoin out of the market. This could be a classic pump and dump, or it could be a means to remove Bitcoin as a payment mechanism.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: