Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMPORARY CLOSED  (Read 10452 times)
jijikill (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:49:28 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 08:49:20 AM by jijikill

TEMPORARY CLOSED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gymshark

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:06:19 PM

Interesting choice of eliminating Dev gains in terms of initial token accumulation.
Looking forward to seeing how this thing pans out going forward.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=116909Cool
pattley

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:09:46 PM

Dev team.

Are you willing to introduce yourselves here on the forum with a profile of yourselves so we can get to know you?  I would like to know who my dev team is before investing.  You should be proud of that site and get recognition.

How will this be selected randomly?  How do we know your not going to give most of these to yourselves?

Your anonymous and doing a random drawing.  There are red signs flashing.  Please set our minds at ease.

Thanks

jijikill (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:15:26 PM

Interesting choice of eliminating Dev gains in terms of initial token accumulation.
Looking forward to seeing how this thing pans out going forward.

Yup you got the point , we believe in everyone who holds a token is a dev of the project as we all share the same faith , it's not a project of ours , the appreciation in price result in every token holder's benefit , so treat it as your own project if you receive the token
mourad95

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:20:21 PM

I was able to enter and participate in the distribution
If you want to advertise I have two groups to trade on Facebook
Please communicate with me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Mauro.Sez
JessF-38

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:23:13 PM

Dev team.

Are you willing to introduce yourselves here on the forum with a profile of yourselves so we can get to know you?  I would like to know who my dev team is before investing.  You should be proud of that site and get recognition.

How will this be selected randomly?  How do we know your not going to give most of these to yourselves?

Your anonymous and doing a random drawing.  There are red signs flashing.  Please set our minds at ease.

Thanks

They didn't take the dev team out of the distribution.  How do you know they are not going to randomly select themselves.

This appears to be a more sophisticated ploy that is all.

Will you identify to us who you are or give exact details how you will prove you did not take the coins for yourself?

Thanks!
goldenboydiego

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Dev team.

Thanks

They didn't take the dev team out of the distribution.  How do you know they are not going to randomly select themselves.

Will you identify to us who you are or give exact details how you will prove you did not take the coins for yourself?

Thanks!

Dude this individual is doing an anonymous coin with a "random" distribution.  I don't think he will be showing you who he is anytime soon.  He wont be able to do Ether**** next week if you know who he is. 
magmaman

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:30:26 PM

RUN RUN RUN - Random distribution.  Means I work and get nothing.  While dev keeps the coins and dumps on the dupes insane enough to purchase and leaves me with no coins to dump on the same dupes.  I want to dump too.

jijikill (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

RUN RUN RUN - Random distribution.  Means I work and get nothing.  While dev keeps the coins and dumps on the dupes insane enough to purchase and leaves me with no coins to dump on the same dupes.  I want to dump too.

Thank you for the concern , Many of you wonder how does the selection works, 2000 participants will be randomly select for airdrop round 1 like a lottery but the remaining will entitle for following rounds of airdrop just with some small mission like social media sharing as we want to make sure we reward people who engage and support us , so no worries , once you filled the form you are in ! 😄
jijikill (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:34:40 PM

Dev team.

Thanks

Being skeptical is good  Cool We have no plans to reveal who we are as anonymity is the ultimate thing to achieve in cryptocurrency , if you are asking for something centralize please go back to fiat currency as even Satoshi is annonymous
jijikill (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

Dev team.

Thanks

Thanks!

It's difficult to prove this to be honest , but you can see it on etherscan in terms of token distribution after airdrop is fully released
magmaman

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

Thank you for the concern , Many of you wonder how does the selection works, 2000 participants will be randomly select for airdrop round 1 like a lottery but the remaining will entitle for following rounds of airdrop just with some small mission like social media sharing as we want to make sure we reward people who engage and support us , so no worries , once you filled the form you are in ! 😄

We know how your planning to do it.  We want you to prove to us your not going to cheat.  How will we know your not giving the coins to your own made up accounts?  How will we know ts going to be fair?

And of course we knew you were going to remain anonymous.  LOL  That may get dicey once you dump and people are after you.   

jijikill (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

RUN RUN RUN - Random distribution.  Means I work and get nothing.  While dev keeps the coins and dumps on the dupes insane enough to purchase and leaves me with no coins to dump on the same dupes.  I want to dump too.

We know how your planning to do it.  We want you to prove to us your not going to cheat.  How will we know your not giving the coins to your own made up accounts?  How will we know ts going to be fair?

And of course we knew you were going to remain anonymous.  LOL  That may get dicey once you dump and people are after you.  

That's too much pain in the ass , wasting gas to drop to multiple self made account and transfer it back together to sell it ? Why don't we just reserve 10 or 20% as that's the norm right now? Maybe instead of asking , provide us with a solution perhaps ? To be frank , I can't think of a way to prove this

And people are funny , you came to cryptocurrency because you are seeking for annonymity then now you anti it ? Why not go after bitcoin as Satoshi is anonymous as well? Or just go back to fiat currency and have fun with your lovely government
Hamzat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

Wow!
I did Say am utterly impressed to hear Proof of Value on the Ethereum Ecosystem and the solving of the numerous problem plaguing Ethereum
Wish you guys success
The community are behind you
PursuitofGainz

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

Reserving this spot for further token allocation as far as the airdrop goes.
Best of luck to the team as well!
boristhebat

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:09:53 PM

So that's why I never get paid for my airdrop registrations.  These guys are doing "randomly selected" and randomly select themselves.  Ah ha I get it now.  I'm slow. 

Nice little scam there.  I may make my own coin.  Do people really put real money into these?  This is obvious a scam as it gets.

There is no oversight to the "randomness"  The entire first premise of your post "No reserve for the dev" cannot be proven. 

And you just so happen to not want to reveal your identity. 

Roll Eyes

joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

I want to reserve translation for Croatian and Polish, if needed.

Abuelkheeir

Activity: 734
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:16:39 PM

What is E-Ether?

Building ETH on Ethereum?
ARE WE CRAZY?
NO! We are trying to solve Ethereum's core problem!
This ERC20 token is just to engage early community to support us and give us feedback
We will have a token swap next year for a coin with our own blockchain and a new algorithm Proof Of Value (POV)
Ethereum has hiked for more than 10000% since its ICO
You missed your precious Lamborghini? Join Us!

WHAT MAKE US BETTER THAN ETHEREUM ?

Ethereum itself isn't meant to be used as currency,
Project E-ether token is a subsidiary project of Ethereum that will solely focus on being a token for payment.
We already have a list of merchants that agreed to accept E-ether as a currency.
We aim to create the BEST TOKEN for daily transaction.

LOWER ENTRY
Ethereum price is just too high right now. How possible for Ethereum to appreciate 1000% in price again?
It's not that easy but you have the chance to enter the all new E-ETHER for FREE !
Every single cent in appreciation turns into profit !!!

95% AIRDROP
Airdrop is the best and most fair distribution method of a currency as we don't care whether you are rich, poor , talent or stupid.You still get the same amount !
100% of EETHER supply will be distributed to the total of 8,000 Ethereum addresses and everyone will have the exact same amount of EETHER,
Which will exclude the possibility of "whales" holding most of the tokens.

FIXED SUPPLY
Fixed supply is the best way to give people confidence in maintaining its present value into the future.
We believe that the EETHER price will hike as the supply are limited, not like ETHEREUM.

NO INITIAL COIN OFFERING
When a company launches an ICO, they sell their coins at a price fix by them but when it hit exchanges,
the price may not be the same as the market sees . As statistics shows , 90% of the ICO collapse right after
the hit exchanges , some even went to 0 ! Don't even talk about ICO scam that's been everywhere right now
Without ICO , we can also exclude the possibility of having whale to buy a lump sump of coins and dump it right away !

TRULY DECENTRALIZED
Having a famous and well known developer like Vitalik is not a good thing for a cryptocurrency.
For example , if one day in the future , Vitalik actually send into a prison , it will result in major FUD to Ethereum.
EETHER dev team are always annonymous just like Satoshi Nakamoto. This make this token fully decentralized and safe.

DEV HOLD THE SAME AMOUNT AS NORMAL AIRDROP PARTICIPANT
There are total 10 DEV in our team and each of us will just hold 1500 of this token , nothing more than that as we believe fair distribution ,
and everyone who holds this token should treat it as your own project , contribute as much as possible , together we can make it to the moon !!
Just like BITCOIN , even if I just have 1500BTC , today I may purchase more than 10 Lamborghini ! What's the point to hold a large portion of the coin?

CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT
We care for everyone for your continuous support on our token.
We promise a future development with our whitepaper ready in 2 weeks after listed on exchange.

Sep 2017  Ideation / Project architecture development
                                                                                                 Oct 2017   Blockchain first vision /Website development / Research
                                                                                                 Nov 2017  Smart contract development
                                                                                                 Nov 2017  Listed on Etherdelta
                                                                                                 Dec 2017  Relase whitepaper / Relase smart contract
                                                                                                 Jan 2018   Exhange listing on Bittrex and Poloniex
                                                                                                 Feb 2018   Our own blockchain and coin with the name E-ETHER and token swap

JOIN AIRDROP NOW
                                                                                                 You need to join our Telegram Chat to get the form link.

FIRST ROUND:
                                                                                                 We will open 6000 addresses for airdrop registration.
                                                                                                 Total of 2000 addresses will be airdropped randomly for first round.

SECOND ROUND:
                                                                                                 3000 address will be airdropped for second round.
                                                                                                 Announcement would be made in our telegram group.
                                                                                                 We have our special way to filter multiple account registration.

THIRD ROUND:
                                                                                                 3000 address included bounty will be airdropped.

Name: E-Ether
                                                                                                 Symbol: EETHER
                                                                                                 Decimals: 18
                                                                                                 Standard: ERC20
                                                                                                 Platform: Ethereum
                                                                                                 Total address genesis: 8000
                                                                                                 Number of Deliveries: 10
                                                                                                 Initial volume of tokens: 3,000,000 EETHER
                                                                                                 Maximum volume of tokens: ≈ 12,000,000 EETHER
                                                                                                 Contract address: 0x00A0cbe98E4D110b0Fa82646152D77Babf2951D0

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HakW6VMOndGpUJQ1i_MxiQ
                                                                                                 Webpage: http://e-ether.com
                                                                                                 Twitter: https://twitter.com/PROJECTEETHER

I can help you with the arabic translations if you are interested
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:17:30 PM

100% AIRDROP - 95% AIRDROP

Where's the error?
ninch

Activity: 198

View Profile