Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMPORARY CLOSED  (Read 10452 times)
natekim07

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:11:23 PM

i joined this project!
jijikill (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

I can't wait for the E-ETHER BLOCKCHAIN to go live in February. This will revolutionise crypto-trading.

Thanks we don't want just purely pump and dump like what other token does , we aim to do some real development here
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

I have some speculations, it's project have a good structure and schedule. I hope the token can be the best and you can give me the token

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

Let's support developers with a kind word
flntyey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:32:42 PM

Great news Dev. Thank you very much for your work. Good luck
micromaxim

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:37:49 PM

filled out the form. waiting for a reward. success to you.
rse71269

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

Joined although I am a stupid one. It's nice that devs take only a little.
Loiven

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:54:40 PM

You said join telegram to get form link. I joined why still no form link?
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

What is E-Ether?

Building ETH on Ethereum?
ARE WE CRAZY?
NO! We are trying to solve Ethereum's core problem!
This ERC20 token is just to engage early community to support us and give us feedback
We will have a token swap next year for a coin with our own blockchain and a new algorithm Proof Of Value (POV)
Ethereum has hiked for more than 10000% since its ICO
You missed your precious Lamborghini? Join Us!

WHAT MAKE US BETTER THAN ETHEREUM ?

Ethereum itself isn't meant to be used as currency,
Project E-ether token is a subsidiary project of Ethereum that will solely focus on being a token for payment.
We already have a list of merchants that agreed to accept E-ether as a currency.
We aim to create the BEST TOKEN for daily transaction.

LOWER ENTRY
Ethereum price is just too high right now. How possible for Ethereum to appreciate 1000% in price again?
It's not that easy but you have the chance to enter the all new E-ETHER for FREE !
Every single cent in appreciation turns into profit !!!

100% AIRDROP
Airdrop is the best and most fair distribution method of a currency as we don't care whether you are rich, poor , talent or stupid.You still get the same amount !
100% of EETHER supply will be distributed to the total of 8,000 Ethereum addresses and everyone will have the exact same amount of EETHER,
Which will exclude the possibility of "whales" holding most of the tokens.

FIXED SUPPLY
Fixed supply is the best way to give people confidence in maintaining its present value into the future.
We believe that the EETHER price will hike as the supply are limited, not like ETHEREUM.

NO INITIAL COIN OFFERING
When a company launches an ICO, they sell their coins at a price fix by them but when it hit exchanges,
the price may not be the same as the market sees . As statistics shows , 90% of the ICO collapse right after
the hit exchanges , some even went to 0 ! Don't even talk about ICO scam that's been everywhere right now
Without ICO , we can also exclude the possibility of having whale to buy a lump sump of coins and dump it right away !

TRULY DECENTRALIZED
Having a famous and well known developer like Vitalik is not a good thing for a cryptocurrency.
For example , if one day in the future , Vitalik actually send into a prison , it will result in major FUD to Ethereum.
EETHER dev team are always annonymous just like Satoshi Nakamoto. This make this token fully decentralized and safe.

DEV HOLD THE SAME AMOUNT AS NORMAL AIRDROP PARTICIPANT
There are total 10 DEV in our team and each of us will just hold 1500 of this token , nothing more than that as we believe fair distribution ,
and everyone who holds this token should treat it as your own project , contribute as much as possible , together we can make it to the moon !!
Just like BITCOIN , even if I just have 1500BTC , today I may purchase more than 10 Lamborghini ! What's the point to hold a large portion of the coin?

CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT
We care for everyone for your continuous support on our token.
We promise a future development with our whitepaper ready in 2 weeks after listed on exchange.

Sep 2017  Ideation / Project architecture development
                                                                                                 Oct 2017   Blockchain first vision /Website development / Research
                                                                                                 Nov 2017  Smart contract development
                                                                                                 Nov 2017  Listed on Etherdelta
                                                                                                 Dec 2017  Relase whitepaper / Relase smart contract
                                                                                                 Jan 2018   Exhange listing on Bittrex and Poloniex
                                                                                                 Feb 2018   Our own blockchain and coin with the name E-ETHER and token swap

JOIN AIRDROP NOW
                                                                                                 You need to join our Telegram Chat to get the form link.

FIRST ROUND:
                                                                                                 We will open 6000 addresses for airdrop registration.
                                                                                                 Total of 2000 addresses will be airdropped randomly for first round.

SECOND ROUND:
                                                                                                 3000 address will be airdropped for second round.
                                                                                                 Announcement would be made in our telegram group.
                                                                                                 We have our special way to filter multiple account registration.

THIRD ROUND:
                                                                                                 3000 address included bounty will be airdropped.

Name: E-Ether
                                                                                                 Symbol: EETHER
                                                                                                 Decimals: 18
                                                                                                 Standard: ERC20
                                                                                                 Platform: Ethereum
                                                                                                 Total address genesis: 8000
                                                                                                 Number of Deliveries: 10
                                                                                                 Initial volume of tokens: 3,000,000 EETHER
                                                                                                 Maximum volume of tokens: ≈ 12,000,000 EETHER
                                                                                                 Contract address: 0x00A0cbe98E4D110b0Fa82646152D77Babf2951D0

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HakW6VMOndGpUJQ1i_MxiQ
                                                                                                 Webpage: http://e-ether.com
                                                                                                 Twitter: https://twitter.com/PROJECTEETHER

this one is great . looking forward for the its best . goodluck dev . hope for the best

zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Hello I have followed the airdrop and filled the form as directed. thank you.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:15:13 PM

Wow! I am impressed to hear solving of the numerous problem plaguing Ethereum
Wish you guys success
The community is behind you
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

Hello i have applied for the airdrop, thanks you for this opportunity. i think this coin may rise more then we think.
imrobo2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:28:26 PM

Hello sir, I am following the airdrop  i think this is the right time to join the right thing. good luck team.
JumPerz09

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:43:44 PM

im looking forward with this great project

if we can work together and promote this to a big community then we can make it happen

thanks

looking forward
Zeusen27

Activity: 140

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

Thank you for giving the opportunity to participate airdrop E-ETHER, I wait for the best news from you, success

Lewis_Ham

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:56:49 PM

Very nice site, great idea for a project. I think it is a promising coin.
btcsrembi

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:20:35 PM

Nice project. I think eether will increase to high level very soon. Best of luck
Shaofalova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:00:58 PM

Thank you for good opportunity to join this project. Think thos coin got future. Good luck and best ides, devs.

sehanmaxx01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

What is E-Ether?

Building ETH on Ethereum?
ARE WE CRAZY?
NO! We are trying to solve Ethereum's core problem!
This ERC20 token is just to engage early community to support us and give us feedback
We will have a token swap next year for a coin with our own blockchain and a new algorithm Proof Of Value (POV)
Ethereum has hiked for more than 10000% since its ICO
You missed your precious Lamborghini? Join Us!

WHAT MAKE US BETTER THAN ETHEREUM ?

Ethereum itself isn't meant to be used as currency,
Project E-ether token is a subsidiary project of Ethereum that will solely focus on being a token for payment.
We already have a list of merchants that agreed to accept E-ether as a currency.
We aim to create the BEST TOKEN for daily transaction.

LOWER ENTRY
Ethereum price is just too high right now. How possible for Ethereum to appreciate 1000% in price again?
It's not that easy but you have the chance to enter the all new E-ETHER for FREE !
Every single cent in appreciation turns into profit !!!

100% AIRDROP
Airdrop is the best and most fair distribution method of a currency as we don't care whether you are rich, poor , talent or stupid.You still get the same amount !
100% of EETHER supply will be distributed to the total of 8,000 Ethereum addresses and everyone will have the exact same amount of EETHER,
Which will exclude the possibility of "whales" holding most of the tokens.

FIXED SUPPLY
Fixed supply is the best way to give people confidence in maintaining its present value into the future.
We believe that the EETHER price will hike as the supply are limited, not like ETHEREUM.

NO INITIAL COIN OFFERING
When a company launches an ICO, they sell their coins at a price fix by them but when it hit exchanges,
the price may not be the same as the market sees . As statistics shows , 90% of the ICO collapse right after
the hit exchanges , some even went to 0 ! Don't even talk about ICO scam that's been everywhere right now
Without ICO , we can also exclude the possibility of having whale to buy a lump sump of coins and dump it right away !

TRULY DECENTRALIZED
Having a famous and well known developer like Vitalik is not a good thing for a cryptocurrency.
For example , if one day in the future , Vitalik actually send into a prison , it will result in major FUD to Ethereum.
EETHER dev team are always annonymous just like Satoshi Nakamoto. This make this token fully decentralized and safe.

DEV HOLD THE SAME AMOUNT AS NORMAL AIRDROP PARTICIPANT
There are total 10 DEV in our team and each of us will just hold 1500 of this token , nothing more than that as we believe fair distribution ,
and everyone who holds this token should treat it as your own project , contribute as much as possible , together we can make it to the moon !!
Just like BITCOIN , even if I just have 1500BTC , today I may purchase more than 10 Lamborghini ! What's the point to hold a large portion of the coin?

CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT
We care for everyone for your continuous support on our token.
We promise a future development with our whitepaper ready in 2 weeks after listed on exchange.

Sep 2017  Ideation / Project architecture development
                                                                                                 Oct 2017   Blockchain first vision /Website development / Research
                                                                                                 Nov 2017  Smart contract development
                                                                                                 Nov 2017  Listed on Etherdelta
                                                                                                 Dec 2017  Relase whitepaper / Relase smart contract
                                                                                                 Jan 2018   Exhange listing on Bittrex and Poloniex
                                                                                                 Feb 2018   Our own blockchain and coin with the name E-ETHER and token swap

JOIN AIRDROP NOW
                                                                                                 You need to join our Telegram Chat to get the form link.

FIRST ROUND:
                                                                                                 We will open 6000 addresses for airdrop registration.
                                                                                                 Total of 2000 addresses will be airdropped randomly for first round.

SECOND ROUND:
                                                                                                 3000 address will be airdropped for second round.
                                                                                                 Announcement would be made in our telegram group.
                                                                                                 We have our special way to filter multiple account registration.

THIRD ROUND:
                                                                                                 3000 address included bounty will be airdropped.

Name: E-Ether
                                                                                                 Symbol: EETHER
                                                                                                 Decimals: 18
                                                                                                 Standard: ERC20
                                                                                                 Platform: Ethereum
                                                                                                 Total address genesis: 8000
                                                                                                 Number of Deliveries: 10
                                                                                                 Initial volume of tokens: 3,000,000 EETHER
                                                                                                 Maximum volume of tokens: ≈ 12,000,000 EETHER
                                                                                                 Contract address: 0x00A0cbe98E4D110b0Fa82646152D77Babf2951D0

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HakW6VMOndGpUJQ1i_MxiQ
                                                                                                 Webpage: http://e-ether.com
                                                                                                 Twitter: https://twitter.com/PROJECTEETHER

xiaocaiye

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:07:46 PM

it seems good to take.i love the name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: