Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO is more Profitable and Legit.  (Read 153 times)
Teddy18 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

I'am a newbie in cryptocurrency asking for some advice and help which platform is more profitable and legit?
irfanmalik04

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

I can tell tou, send me message
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

If you have a lot of money involved, you shouldn't ask other people how to take care about your money...
I suggest you to check the projects that you love and invest in what you believe. You'll be very frustrated if you loose all your money on an scam ICO that other people told you it would be amazing...

If a businessman come at your door and tell you to buy his new woodstick because it's the best, would you buy it ?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:24 PM

I'am a newbie in cryptocurrency asking for some advice and help which platform is more profitable and legit?
If you are newbie forget about ICO. Bye some BTC and just watch to what happens here. And only few month later start thinking about investing at some ICO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: