Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered  (Read 31882 times)
NEO_GOLD (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

Hello Neo Gold. I heard you from a friend.

I am hoping for another great project. :)v To succeed that is.

Thank you, our whitepaper is coming soon, 1-3 days and BIG announcement about upcoming feature  Cool
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

Another scam token created by scam artists.

PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

Hello Neo Gold. I heard you from a friend.

I am hoping for another great project. :)v To succeed that is.

Thank you, our whitepaper is coming soon, 1-3 days and BIG announcement about upcoming feature  Cool

Thank you for information) What about airdrop round 2? How it will be going?
layes07

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

it's gonna be great i hope that happens
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

What makes this different from NEO? Will it pay dividends like GAS as well?

It is not even remotely the same as NEO. NEO Gold is an Ethereum based scam by charlatans who attempt to get a freeride on the NEO name. They even stole the NEO logo. Do not give them your money. They deserve a one way ticket to jail.

You have been warned: This is a scam and has nothing to do with NEO. Lose your money at your own peril!

This is the result of the low Ethereum standards that allows anyone to create a coin there and they do not even need a whitepaper or reveal the identity of its creators to start selling coins apparently. The real NEO has much higher standards and does not allow this blatant fraud on its network.
ninjavz

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

What makes this different from NEO? Will it pay dividends like GAS as well?

It is not even remotely the same as NEO. NEO Gold is an Ethereum based scam by charlatans who attempt to get a freeride on the NEO name. They even stole the NEO logo. Do not give them your money. They deserve a one way ticket to jail.

You have been warned: This is a scam and has nothing to do with NEO. Lose your money at your own peril!

This is the result of the low Ethereum standards that allows anyone to create a coin there and they do not even need a whitepaper or reveal the identity of its creators to start selling coins apparently. The real NEO has much higher standards and does not allow this blatant fraud on its network.

Agreed, this looks highly suspicious.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

Oh. what am I reading here good   Grin  people are getting smarter now and know if it's shitcoins or good neo
I would not have expected that so soon   Grin  Grin
can we get gas? What a question   Grin
Vettel

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:08 PM

Hi,
Dear admin, I need help. I used wallet from Bitfinex for airdrop, How I can change my wallet to receive NEOG tokens?
Sad, but admin no support his users. I asked this issue here on the forum, in telegram channel and PM to admin in a telegram and do not receive any answer.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:54:05 PM

Hi,
Dear admin, I need help. I used wallet from Bitfinex for airdrop, How I can change my wallet to receive NEOG tokens?
Sad, but admin no support his users. I asked this issue here on the forum, in telegram channel and PM to admin in a telegram and do not receive any answer.

scam can not answer. but that is completely normal. a newbie should know it's all scam and the tokens are produced in 10 minutes without much work
John Cryp

Activity: 190

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

Watch out people. This project has nothing to do with NEO!

totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:43:45 PM

Every time something new comes up there are the same alt account fudders trying to beat the price down to buy cheap....
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:26:54 AM

Any expected time for Coinexchange to list?

Stay Shredded
Vettel

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:53 AM

scam can not answer. but that is completely normal. a newbie should know it's all scam and the tokens are produced in 10 minutes without much work

I'm nothing loose cause I was not paying anything for it.
NEO_GOLD (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:16:21 AM

We have released our whitepaper! Please check our Medium blog post for more information !
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

Deceivers, deception, theft!
Many similar comments here, maybe they come from those who came here not so long ago? People try, work hard, realize their projects and you water them with mud! Not everyone has a lot of money to make their project look powerful and beautiful from the very beginning, as you love, believe me.
You are not forced to buy it, you are not forced to buy anything in this world ...

Once, even the ethereum, dash, zcash and much that you are now holding and buying, considered fraudulent, think about it and try to treat with understanding to new, young projects ...
NEO_GOLD (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

Any expected time for Coinexchange to list?
Nothing yet but within 3 weeks is a safe bet
Snaguit321

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

The project and listing went well, but i see some other holders dumping their coins for one reason which is the symbol of your contract, they noticed that the symbol on etherdelta is 4495 instead of NEOG.
However, if the dev fix the issue of what community is asking for i guess, people will keep holding the coins right now i can see that people are scared each time they see sell trades.

Thank you, for the airdrop wishing you more success.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

Every time something new comes up there are the same alt account fudders trying to beat the price down to buy cheap....

Except that in our case, the scam assumption is factual and you can easily confirm that by yourself.

Neo Council is just one tweet away if you want to double-check that with them. As is City of Zion.

I got airdroped 2000 coins , got nothing to lose aswell , will not invest my own money in it , but lets see where it goes
NEO_GOLD (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

The project and listing went well, but i see some other holders dumping their coins for one reason which is the symbol of your contract, they noticed that the symbol on etherdelta is 4495 instead of NEOG.
However, if the dev fix the issue of what community is asking for i guess, people will keep holding the coins right now i can see that people are scared each time they see sell trades.

Hello, we will be officially listed on EtherDelta today or tomorrow so 4495 will be gone =)
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:52:35 PM

Hello, we will be officially listed on EtherDelta today or tomorrow so 4495 will be gone =)

that's a good decision, maybe with that symbol a lot of people are still confused to buy it Smiley good dev

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: