Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered  (Read 31886 times)
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:29:52 AM

"Hello dear investors...
 Firstly Thank you for waiting and following.
 You know, we were exposed to an attack.
 And so we decided to take new steps.
 We will change the logo and name of the coin.
 We have contacted with coinexhange and etherdelta; we will rebrand the coin and will be re-listed as GoldNeo.
 We will open our site,twitter account and our bitcointalk account this week.They will not prevent us from realizing our project.
 We will continue with those who trust us and believe in the project.
 We will send twenty percent more of the coins you hold in your possession because of this bad tradition.
 Wait for news from us , everyone needs to be informed.
 We will have our work done within a week.We are grateful that you trust us.
 We are waiting for some answers. We will make an another  announcement on Monday 6 PM UTC .Stay on track and be patient ..."

https://t.me/goldneo

At least they did not disappear.

Hacks , attacks , trust and so on . Every shitcoin that got airdroped , suddenly got hacked , dev got panicked and almost sold dev funds , then savers come and promises they will get back project and everything will be fine . NeoGold is SCAM from the beggining . Deal with it

They lie. How come Website, Bitcointalk, and twitter got hacked at the same time. Can't believe. Be wise guys!

It's pity for those that lost money on this token. Sometimes it's just luck afterall, Bitconnect is also a Ponzi but prosperous til now. For those that are still holding, at least there's hope for them to recover losses. As long as they are back and they have plans to fix it, the only option is to believe in them afterall they did believe in them before putting their money in it. Good luck to them all.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:36:19 AM

please post the spredshet link and white paper.

if the developer cannot provide whitepaoer in the puplic just think it over.. now on many crypto coin has appear recently and the creator he run with a collect some money.. be aware the new coin... before you invest just investigate.. how  has work it and the purposed..
RntMC

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

"Hello dear investors...
 We have contacted with coinexhange and etherdelta; we will rebrand the coin and will be re-listed as GoldNeo.
 We will open our site,twitter account and our bitcointalk account this week.They will not prevent us from realizing our project.
 We will send twenty percent more of the coins you hold in your possession because of this bad tradition.
 We are waiting for some answers. We will make an another  announcement on Monday 6 PM UTC .Stay on track and be patient ..."

Does anyone believe him?
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:31:51 AM

"Hello dear investors...

Does anyone believe him?

Lol they Re creating another coin to dump it
pralala22

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:32:32 AM

"Hello dear investors...

Does anyone believe him?

I have some too , but i mean come on , low bait Smiley
informixx

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

Market Cap
?
? BTC
? ETH
Volume (24h)
$107,658
13.40 BTC
300.40 ETH
Circulating Supply
? NEOG
Total Supply
75,000,000 NEOG

They changed the circulating Amount.

I bought some now, cmon who wouldnt bet some small btc on shit like this....

NeoGold --> GO!

Can wait to stake my PETROLs
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

waiting for some new updates and what will happen to our coin inside etherdelta if dev will re list the coin? even its just a small amount if investment
I still thinks that it should be counted as a loss if dev wont do anything regarding to this attack investors trust will blown away.
Seasonic

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

Market Cap
?
? BTC
? ETH
Volume (24h)
$107,658
13.40 BTC
300.40 ETH
Circulating Supply
? NEOG
Total Supply
75,000,000 NEOG

They changed the circulating Amount.

I bought some now, cmon who wouldnt bet some small btc on shit like this....

NeoGold --> GO!

Can wait to stake my PETROLs

Not bad at all. If they do what they said they are going to do the coin will be a hit again.
sopoaom

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

"Hello dear investors...

There are ways after a hack to prove you are owners and get your websites and accounts back. Do your due diligence and take control, rather than renaming a coin. Fight and take back your coin and put security controls in place and don't get hacked again.
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

I can not understand how people still like this Coin. U got scammed once, guess what happens if the rebrand it.

And come on guys, ALL! Platform,webpage, Forum Entries and so on, hacked at the same time?Huh srsly?

sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:45:04 PM

NEO got a big bump in last few days,
and in this business, mostly dev teams works like that,

pump and then face a problem or get missing

of course it may not happen all the times and those problems sometimes really happens to people

but about this special project, dev is proud of his action and even has announced on opening post  Angry

sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:00:00 PM

Oh no, i lost quite a bit of money on this coin  Undecided

its ok buddy, learn from your mistakes and it will prevent any future loss

from now, double check any project you want to invest on and pull out as soon as you felt some thing is wrong with them
wish you success on future investments and hope to get your lost funds ASAP
heomap

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:21:53 PM

Oh no, i lost quite a bit of money on this coin  Undecided

its ok buddy, learn from your mistakes and it will prevent any future loss

from now, double check any project you want to invest on and pull out as soon as you felt some thing is wrong with them
wish you success on future investments and hope to get your lost funds ASAP

Just received some message from GNEO. They trying to do a coinswap? That means now they are selling huge amount of cheap NEOG to get all your BTC then you send all coins to their address so they can get your free NEOG after that sell it again and again. So they have free NEOG and BTC. Shit. Don't be fool guys.

styix

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

New communication on the GNeo channel

Hello again.
 This will be the last announcement before the rebrand.
 We can predict what's going on in your mind . You need to understand us , we did not do it.
 We will collect as much coin as we can from the market.
 We will send you the new coin to be listed after we collect the coins.
 You will be our greatest support in this regard (Who that trusting us ).
 You will only have to trust us for 1 week after that we will all go straight together.
 We will have them all over this week.
 But first you have to trust us.
 We will share our conversations with other exchanges this week to increase your confidence.
 What you need to do right now ? Only , you need to send ur neog coins that you hold to this adress  : 0x80057D75a56E52FCbEd15F15505376072CD5d19B
 But you need to trust us for 1 week .
 İt's so hard to collect so many coins
 After you send the coins , pm us your wallet adress and how much that you send . For the new coin .
 Thank you for listening and trusting...
 REMEMBER. We will collect coins for 48 hours then it will be delisted.

If they are honest, why do they need to get all coins ?
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

This GNEO fake out,doesn't look real at all...Keep your coins,the moment you send it to the address they give us,they will dump on the market...Scam is over the moon lately..so sad!
Seasonic

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:06:53 PM

WOW! 48hrs? They are here to complete the phase 2 scam to end it all. These guys should be reported to the FBI to connect interpol for their location. They are not to be trusted. SHAME ON THEM.
florinmanica

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:08:03 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 09:37:26 PM by florinmanica

That person that claims that he is the real dev (however...), said this:

"After you send the coins , pm us your wallet address and how much that you send . For the new coin."

So, send us the coins, pm us (somewhere) - because they did not said pm as at this email address or wherever..., and eventually tell us how much you sent. Let's say I sent 1,000,000 tokens. Do you believe me?

What is this humiliation?
Is not enough for losing so much till now?

At least, if you really want to be a man, just show yourself and make things right. If you still care about us, give us what we lost without asking something is advance.

Be a public person and make this new project, however you want to call it, in a good way - GOOD FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR YOU! BECAUSE MY CONTRACT IS NOT YOURS. I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING. I'VE ALREADY GAVE YOU MY MONEY. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAVE TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Why you don't want to show yourself making an youtube video for us?
Or this time you want to be hacked at a higher scale?

PS: I'll tell you... If you were hacked first time, you will be hacked every time. At this level, where you want this coin to be, the trust between this community and you is zero.
erk84vr44

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:15:13 PM

LOL people are not that gullible are they?
florinmanica

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:48 PM

I am so angry. This Dev is unbelievable!
mazing7

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:24:09 PM

My friend and I lost a total of $6k usd because of this scam. We just got into crypto too.. had no idea something like this could ever happen. Completely out of the crypto game now. I had to sell my car for that money...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: