Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Crowdsale][SelfDrop] 😺 Kitten Coin - World's cutest crypto currency 😺  (Read 31734 times)
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

Hi to all Kitten lovers!

We would like to share a few thoughts with you.

Devs are here and we are currently working on some fun and lovely ideas to make use of kitten Coins but let's be honest, most people in community are interested in a valuable coin to sell it for ETH, that's why we are working in priority on exchanges listing.
We sent one more request to EtherDelta yesterday for listing Kitten Coin but it's been a month we still don't have a feedback.

We would love to see more ideas spreading from community, any work on it would obviously be rewarded so please do not hesitate. We are committed to make something better than 'just another coin' even if first idea was just to make a lovely coin, everything can happen and it would be great pleasure of our little team to make it happen with you.

Right now we are discussing about the idea of a kitten beauty contest that would be based on a blockchain vote system but we would like to make it as simple as possible because many people don't know how to interact with blockchain contract.
Also a question is to involve a reward in ethereum and vote with kitten coins to make it more attractive to participants.
But for that we would need some help for web integration.
Everyone having serious skills in web design and integration who would be interested to work on this side can contact us in private, a beautiful reward will obviously be issued for this kind of partnership.

We would love to see great ideas spread from you in anyways, we will read very carefully everything serious posted from community.

Meow 😺
I am very happy to hear this news. hopefully feedback from Etherdelta is quickly accepted and KITTEN can list in Etherdelta as soon as possible.
Indeed most people are interested in swapping their coins with ETH, especially now that the price of ETH is increasing drastically.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:13:33 PM

maybe now after six weeks this thread get's a little more attention , so ether delta is on our way they list a lot off tokens so i believe it will happen , in time
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:21:48 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 02:14:54 AM by rehydrogenated

So cute! I want a kitten but I'm allergic, so I just have to look at them in pictures. It is good that way because I don't have to clean any litterboxes or vomit. This is a cute project but I hope the dev continues with it for awhile. Who wouldn't want a job that involves kittens and kitten lovers! Very kind of you to do an airdrop. You will unseat dogecoin in no time as the meme token of the future future future!
realKittenCoin (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

Meow

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:39:47 PM

We updated Kitten Sale website post with a tutorial to use with MyEtherWallet, check it out : https://kittencoin.org/2017/12/sale

Important : make sure the gas limit is correctly set, or set it manually. We recommand to set 150000 gas limit.
Usually, around 70000 gas is used but don’t worry, all unused gas is not spend and is returned to you.

Meow 😺

Meow
Hamzag

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:59:46 PM

Join this airdrop opportunity! I wish good luck to all Kitty Holders
bengsabeng

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

I have joined airdrop round 2 since a few days ago but until now I have not received token from airdrop round 2. what is the distribution of airdrop round 2 already done or not?

|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Yukito999

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:16:38 AM

I have joined airdrop round 2 since a few days ago but until now I have not received token from airdrop round 2. what is the distribution of airdrop round 2 already done or not?

🐱Airdrop 2 : Running
13/12 : Airdrop 2 registration is open to first 10 000 subscribers!
Airdrop distribution will start after limited sale objective is reached.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

What happens if the limited sale objective isn't ever reached? It probably will be, but there should be a time limit, and contingency plan in case it isn't.
Yukito999

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

What happens if the limited sale objective isn't ever reached? It probably will be, but there should be a time limit, and contingency plan in case it isn't.

I do not know.
Please ask a question on the telegram.
 https://t.me/Kitten_Coin
rakkhusi

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

KITTEN COIN looks like a very good project. its management are looking gorgeous. seems 3 step airdrop is more popular this project. i wish it reach his goal.

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
Crysty

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

like your coin
looing for more updates
whitepaper?
realKittenCoin (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

Meow

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Kittens from all around the world are very happy to wish all of you a happy new year! 🎆 May if be full of success and love ❤️

😻 Airdrop 2 registration is still opened! We have less subscribers than 1st Airdrop as anticheat system is stronger. Registration form here : https://goo.gl/forms/v3OtS8BrOjdAlNRq2
Distribution will start after limited sale objective is reached. Objective is set to 15 ETH.

😻 Limited sale
To buy Kitten Coins, just send desired ETH amount to the sale contract and make sure you set right gas limit : 0x4adE33D3aC9564805D09E237011b32C3BF86Ef65
Kitten Coin buyers are automatically included to airdrop 2!
All details and tutorial for sale here : kittencoin.org/2017/12/sale

😺 Vote rewards will be dropped in this week! Don't forget to vote for Kitten Coin listing on Mercatox and CoinGather, 2000 KITTEN reward!
Links for sending proof of vote :
https://kittencoin.org/trading

😻 We are actually thinking to set up a kitten cuty contest open to all community, based on a unique blockchain vote system.
People could vote for their favorite kitten with Kitten Coins and winner would be awarded with all Kitten Coins used for votes (could be a reward with ETH too but participants would have to send some ETH to apply their kitten).
Everything is open, we would love all your ideas here!

😺 Important rules reminder
Following behaviors will be definitely banned from group and next airdrops :
- Posts from other airdrops/projects
- Post ETH address
- Posts or private message asking when coins will be dropped or why didn't receive coins
- Any kind of insults or misbehavior

https://kittencoin.org/

From kittens with love
Meow 😺

Meow
bengsabeng

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I have participated in airdrop round 2. now I am just waiting for the distribution of airdrop round 2. by 2018 will belong to kittens. I'm sure this year the kitten will go to the moon.
meom

as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

Hi Kittens! 😺
I have a question
do you anticipate bonuses for holders after Airdrop 2?

ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Who wouldn't support this really good project?
I've been watching it closely since november and after reading its concepts and aims, I think it's one of the best icos ever made specially when I'm a kitten lover hahah Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bengsabeng

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

I already have a kitten in my wallet and still sit sweet to this day. I hope the kitten will soon be officially registered on the exchange and CMC. I am sure that the price of kittens will increase.

gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

I already have a kitten in my wallet and still sit sweet to this day. I hope the kitten will soon be officially registered on the exchange and CMC. I am sure that the price of kittens will increase.
I also have a coin from Kitten Coin and have bought some KITTEN coins. I really hope the coins are immediately listed on the exchange and the price can match my expectations.
mtodd

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

Looks like a very purrrfect project to invest in. Smiley
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

The etherdelta exchange platform has not been paid for.
Developers clearly don't care. Grin
tatumus

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if this coin never gets listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: