Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending/Staking Coins  (Read 561 times)
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

Here is a list of coins you can lend and stake, feel free to add a few to the list:

Bitconnect
RegalCoin
Hextracoin
Ethconnect (ICO)
Liteconnect (ICO)
Westerncoin (ICO)
Gold Reward (ICO)
Bitserial (ICO)

We all saw what happened to Regal and Hextra, are you jumping on the wagon for the rest of the lending coins?

Campaign Manager (2018)
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

aren't most of those scams?
DayXDT

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

HELLO GOD!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

damn hahahaha i'm LOL with this one.
But yes i agrree,,i think all of them are scammm   Undecided

SAD
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:55:48 AM

i think if you invested your money here be sure to read their white paper or roadmap. i will tell you this is a sh*t coin or should i call it a scam coin. but one my friend told me that it's a risky investment. high risk high rewards. so goodluck!
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

bulleon is a new one
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:11:49 AM

I am not concerned if a coin is a scam or not.
If a coin is a scam I am only interested if I can pull out the profit out of it or not.
Well, that is a logical thinking, bad for soul though...

crypt0naut7

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:33:18 AM

Lots on the Gold Reward wagon I think.
Phase 2 of ICO sold out in 40 minutes or something stupid.
Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:51:22 AM

The ones OP listed are scams, but there should be some decent staking coins, right? Does anyone know one?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:53:21 AM

Nope, staying away from all of these. There's nothing that guarantees a return and there's no real checking of borrowers either, so it's just a trainwreck waiting to happen. Basically a fancy way of selling a ponzi by calling it lending. These things will most likely collapse and people will get hurt for their stupidity and greed.
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:37:43 AM

Neblio is a good staking coin with approx 10% return per year. Its pretty stable too having held its own during this fork and has great potential for 2018. If you want in now my be the time. Around the 9th of November it's due to be listed on hitbtc it's 1st major exchange which may cause a price hike as it's marketcap is still relatively modest.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

damn hahahaha i'm LOL with this one.
But yes i agrree,,i think all of them are scammm   Undecided
Be careful if you say the word 'scams' many always ask for clarification and ask for a link

But the above written part of the coin smells scams, there are many types..essentially always wary in investing Grin
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:05:00 AM

Don't know why OP is mostly listing scam projects but nevertheless there are acutally some good pprojects out there to stack.

My favourite ones are NEO, ARK, LISK, KCS but also been hearing alot about LKK and NEBL lately. Of cause there are also more projekts out there which offer similar rewards for coin holders.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:52:24 AM

Don't know why OP is mostly listing scam projects but nevertheless there are acutally some good pprojects out there to stack.

My favourite ones are NEO, ARK, LISK, KCS but also been hearing alot about LKK and NEBL lately. Of cause there are also more projekts out there which offer similar rewards for coin holders.

I didn't like the OP's coins either. My favorite staking coins are Triangles, Crave, Lisk, Waves and Ark.  I also have investments in 808 and Condensate, but these coins both have very high staking rates and I am concerned about excessive diiution which drives down the value of the coins long term.  808 has 17% interest every 8 to 10 days, its very hard to imagine this being sustainable long term.

All staking coins have collapsed recently with the out of control Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) rally in BTC, i expect the coins with low supply and moderate staking rates to recover once BTC cools off.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:48:11 AM

There not my favorite coins, I was trying to compille list of LENDING coins similar to the ones Ive listed. I get it, there Ponzi schemes but sometimes they can be good for a quick profit, but its high risk high reward.

I didn't like the OP's coins either. My favorite staking coins are Triangles, Crave, Lisk, Waves and Ark.  I also have investments in 808 and Condensate, but these coins both have very high staking rates and I am concerned about excessive diiution which drives down the value of the coins long term.  808 has 17% interest every 8 to 10 days, its very hard to imagine this being sustainable long term.

All staking coins have collapsed recently with the out of control Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) rally in BTC, i expect the coins with low supply and moderate staking rates to recover once BTC cools off.

Those are good choices, Ive got plenty or actually all of those coins. Stratis is great coin too.

Campaign Manager (2018)
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

Right now lending coins are a trend and people are willing to deposit into their schemes in hopes of making more money. But this is incerdibly risky and since there is no actual product behind their schemes to back up their promises, this will collapse eventually.

They're all ponzis, and are just like HYIPs.

Honestly, they're tainting other cryptocurrencies' reputation, as a whole.

khuongduy3432

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

bulleon is a new one
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:00:16 AM

Does 808 not have some sort of diminishing rate? If it really stays at a constant 17% per 8~10 days that's ridiculous and not worth anyone's time.
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:56:15 PM

I can't believe nobody mentioned Waves! You can lend Waves - offline, no risk, no scam.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:47:34 AM

I can't believe nobody mentioned Waves! You can lend Waves - offline, no risk, no scam.
Waves has been mentioned actually. But yes, Waves is a great project that will balloon over $100 in 2018.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:53:24 AM

There are to many lending coin now, and this is no good sign for crypto lending. Some lending coin turn to hyip. But this kind of coin still popular now, like Hot Crypto. Hot Crypto ICO was sold out just within 2 days.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: