Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:01:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy altcoins with FIAT money?  (Read 1127 times)
micloop (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:29:52 PM

As the title says, I want to know how buy altcoins with FIAT money. Thanks to anyone that helps me.
PS: I want to spend BRL (R$) to buy some cryptocoins, but it could be in USD too. But I rather like the first one.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:35:57 AM

As the title says, I want to know how buy altcoins with FIAT money. Thanks to anyone that helps me.
PS: I want to spend BRL (R$) to buy some cryptocoins, but it could be in USD too. But I rather like the first one.

Sorry but i'm surprise when you asked this because you are a Full Member.
you live in Brazil and would you like to buy altcoins with FIAT money?
As i know you almost can buy altcoins with FIAT money, you only buy altcoins with bitcoin or ethereum so you should use your FIAT money buy bitcoin after deposit to exchange site which like bittrex, poloniex.... and use bitcoin to buy altcoins that you want

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:38:37 AM

search for local bitcoin exhange and cash in fiat money and convert it to BTC then send your BTC to crypto currency exchanges like Bittrex or poloniex and buy altcoins.
PS better not to buy on shitcoins. do your own research about the coin

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

One of the best ways - it`s using localbitcoins site. There are a lot of offers for different method of buying BTC (including FIAT).
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

Buying bitcoins and altcoins  became with blockchain. Recently blockchain.info added a buy feature where you can now buy bitcoin and ethereum with fiat money.
Blokchain currently doesn't support any other currencies except bitcoin and ethereum but once you get ethereum in your account, you can then convert ether to altcoins at changelly.com
Changelly.com is nominate in convertion of coins within minutes.
micloop (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

I would like to thank you, everyone above my reply. Yet, no one solves the problem, because my problem in buy altcoins with BTC is the price. Price of BTC is so high and the alts are decreasing. My wish was exchange my money without touch the BTC, is to put the money directely into alts. However, I saw this isn't possible. Thanks, one more time.
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:24:11 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:43:43 PM by wwh

I would like to thank you, everyone above my reply. Yet, no one solves the problem, because my problem in buy altcoins with BTC is the price. Price of BTC is so high and the alts are decreasing. My wish was exchange my money without touch the BTC, is to put the money directely into alts. However, I saw this isn't possible. Thanks, one more time.
Other way without touching BTC is to buy ETH via Localethereum (if your country available there).
BlockMedx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:58:55 PM

Coinbase and Gemini are the best for US based fiat onramps

(ETH and LTC are on Coinbase)
bdsahin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

Try here FIAT money Exchange Trading Yobit & Hitbtc.

▄███████████▄
            ▄███████████████████▄
         ▒██████▀           ▀███████
       █████▀                   ▀█████
     █████                         █████
       █      █████████████          ████
 ▀████       ██████████████████        ███
  ████       ███████████████████        ███
 ███ ▀       █████         █████         ███
▐███         █████         █████         ███▌
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          █████        ███████         ███
▐███         █████          █████        ███▌
 ███         █████         ██████        ███
  ███        ████████████████████       ████
   ███       ██████████████████          ██
    ████     ███████████████             
     ████▄                         ▄████
       █████▄                   ▄█████
         ██████▄             ▄██████
           ▀█████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████▀
ezop
ecom blockchain

BITCOINTALK
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:29:51 AM

In yobit,ccex you can buy in fiat money.
kitz777

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

Deposit Fiat to Kraken for example.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:11:26 AM

if not use USD you must buy bitcoin youre local exchanger, or deposit use transfer wire
altcoin support direct pair with fiat money only ETH, if want buy another altcoin must exchange to ETH or BTC can't direct buy
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:39:15 PM

lol you just want it to be difficult buy btc and then buy altcoin , you can buy btc same worth wth your USD i dont think the price will be the problem since you dont need to buy a whole 1BTC.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
fire_aries

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

What I can understand is you want to keep your BTC as it is & buy altcoins in USD or other fiat money. so I think the best options would be Hitbtc / yobit / poloniex. here you can buy altcoins using fiat money.
Haitham

Activity: 69

Cryptos = New hope in life!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:29:18 PM

Easiest and cheapest would be Coinbase. start with LTC, ETH and then use them to buy anything else off the exchanges.

Mihaluch

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:48 PM

Buy Altcoin through Ethereum!
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:47:07 PM

You can solve this problem if you don't want to buy Bitcoins then try with Litecoin and Etherum as both also available on localbitcoins and then you can use them for buying altcoins without any problem but buying altcoins directly with fiat is not easy because its not available every where you must have something like this litcoin and etherum
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:43 PM

Poloniex and Hitbtc one of the best exchanges for me Smiley
And in my town not local exchangers - happen to purchase in a few steps)) Smiley

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:57:32 PM

I wanna say Kraken, but with the fork with BTC , the website is very busy
Mulavad

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:38:08 PM

Yes Localbicfoin is good.
I have bought Bitcoins with fiat money on Cex.io

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: